NOAA-15 afternoon images

  • David J Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Now is the time to look for those NOAA-15 afternoon images I mentioned
      recently in the GEO Quarterly. With the images being later in the day, the
      longer shadows make for more detail in both cloud and the mountainous
      regions of the land - making for more spectacular images than those from
      NOAA-18/19. I hope that you will enjoy them!

      Cheers,
      David
      Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
      Email: david-taylor@...