Re: [GEO-Subscribers] R2FU in Geo shop !?

  • Ulrich G. Kliegis
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      Thanks, Alan!

      Just after writing here, I thought, hey, why don't I contact Holger directly, and I did.
      He responded tonight, and my order for one is out already, actually sent off a few
      minutes ago.
      Seldomly, I was happier over losing an ebay auction - one r2fx went off there
      yesterday for 155 Euros - 32 bids! The last one seen there was several months
      ago.

      Cheers,
      U.

      An: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com