Re: [GEO-Subscribers] R2FU in Geo shop !?

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
      I must have just got the last zx then. Shame as I would have liked to throw away the serial to usb connection.
      The FU does look good though.

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2013
        Thanks, Alan!

        Just after writing here, I thought, hey, why don't I contact Holger directly, and I did.
        He responded tonight, and my order for one is out already, actually sent off a few
        minutes ago.
        Seldomly, I was happier over losing an ebay auction - one r2fx went off there
        yesterday for 155 Euros - 32 bids! The last one seen there was several months
        ago.

        Cheers,
        U.

        An: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com