APT experiment Wide-Composite

  • steven
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      APT experiment wide-composite

      If you have an APT station connected to the internet and are willing to partake in a world wide image experiment then please read on. The Ecuadorian Civilian Space Agency – EXA and Weatherscience.net are looking for users from across the globe to share their images with us in constructing a world wide composite using APT image data. The Ecuadorian Civilian Space Agency – EXA- unveiled the first Ecuadorian satellite, the NEE-01 PEGASUS which has the capabilities of relaying data from the internet to an orbital internet gateway satellite and back down to the ground to a remote receiving stations. This satellite will help to provide us with the tools needed to make this project happen. If you or anyone is interested please drop me a note at steven.ross@... or checkout my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/weatherscience.net. I will be posting more information on this project as it becomes available.
      Thank you,
      Steven Ross
      Weatherscien.net