E-mail address.

  • Douglas Deans
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Folks I recently noticed that my e-mail address in Helplines in the GEO
      journal has reverted to an old one I used many years ago. Unfortunately it
      has been like that for over a year and I did not pick up on it.
      Les has kindly corrected it for the next journal but meantime if anyone has
      e-mailed me without a response I apologise. Even if I am unable to help I
      will always reply.
      The correct address is :-

      dsdeans@...

      Regards,