Re: [GEO-Subscribers] GEOQ 36 Arrives

  • nigel
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2012
      Hi Les,
      lucky you! The way the post is out here, it'll be Christmas 2013 before
      I see it!!
      It would be great if 2013 could see an "on line" version made available
      to members.
      Very happy and peaceful Christmas to all,
      regards
      Nigel
      (North Cyprus)

      On 21/12/12 14:55, Les Hamilton wrote:
      > My GEOQ 36 has just dropped through the letterbox this minute.
      > Looks like the magazines are going to arrive before Christmas - just.
      >
      > Les
      >
      > --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hamilton" <lesw.hamilton@...> wrote:
      >> Pete,
      >>
      >> What's the schedule for mailing out the December Quarterly?
      >>
      >> Is it likely to reach readers before Christmas?
      >>
      >> Les

    • Dermot
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 21, 2012
        Arrived in Dublin at 1045

        Dermot

        My GEOQ 36 has just dropped through the letterbox this minute.
        Looks like the magazines are going to arrive before Christmas - just.

        Les

        --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:GEO-Subscribers%40yahoogroups.com> , "Les Hamilton"
        <lesw.hamilton@...> wrote:

        > Pete,
        >
        > What's the schedule for mailing out the December Quarterly?
        >
        > Is it likely to reach readers before Christmas?
        >
        > Les

      • Pat Humby
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 21, 2012
          And arrived in Oswestry, Shropshire at 12.50 today, many thanks to all
          at GEO and a very peaceful and Happy Christmas and wonderful images in 2013.

          Patrick
          G6AUS.

        • Ulrich G. Kliegis
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 22, 2012
            My copy arrived here today, and a first glimpse promises some very interesting reading for the
            holidays.

            Thanks to the authors, editors and everyone else involved.

            And all my best wishes to all, a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year, or, as I put it in a
            message to the OPS-desk today, in Eumetsat-speech: The MC2012HNY2013 package :).

            Cheers,
            U.

            An: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com
            Von: "Les Hamilton" <lesw.hamilton@...>
            Datum: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 12:55:15 -0000
            Betreff: [GEO-Subscribers] GEOQ 36 Arrives
            Antwort an: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com

            > My GEOQ 36 has just dropped through the letterbox this minute.
            > Looks like the magazines are going to arrive before Christmas -
            > just.
          • nigel
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2013
              On 21/12/2012 14:55, Les Hamilton wrote:
              > My GEOQ 36 has just dropped through the letterbox this minute.
              > Looks like the magazines are going to arrive before Christmas - just.
              >
              > Les
              >
              > --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, "Les Hamilton" <lesw.hamilton@...> wrote:
              >> Pete,
              >>
              >> What's the schedule for mailing out the December Quarterly?
              >>
              >> Is it likely to reach readers before Christmas?
              >>
              >> Les

              VERY happy to report that my copy of GEO 36 has arrived in North Cyprus!
              It looks very good and here's a big thank you to Les and all the
              contributors.
              Regards,
              Nigel