Strange Weather! Exploring the Giant Planets

  • Moore, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      As this was in their public area on-line I'm sure the SPA won't mind me passing this on to GEO members : if members' interest is in either weather or satellite imaging they will find this lecture by Dr Leigh Fletcher, 'Strange Weather! Exploring the Giant Planets' totally fascinating. I found it quite riveting.

      http://vimeo.com/52406749

      Robert

      Telephone and fax: 44 (0) 1352 714456