Articles needed for the December GEO Quarterly

  • Les Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2012
      I hope you all enjoyed your copy of Quarterly No 35.

      It's now time for members to submit articles for the December issue (copy
      deadline November 4).

      As of now, there are just a paltry 13 feature pages with content. 28 are
      still blank and only 5 of the pages so far carry articles sent in by
      members/readers (though one more article has been promised): the other 8 I
      ve had to generate myself.

      So please don't delay with your contributions. I need them urgently if you
      are to receive a bumper issue of GEO Quarterly before Christmas.

      And please don't wait till copy deadline to send in your contributions - by
      then the workload will have become too great to finalise copy for the
      printers in time for publication in December.

      Regards,

      Les Hamilton

      Editor - GEO Quarterly

      geoeditor@...