WXtrack updated

  • David J Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Folks, my tracking program WXtrack has recently been updated. If you are
      a regular user of the program, I would encourage you to register the
      software and take advantage of the extras in the registered version.
      There is more information here:

      http://www.satsignal.eu/software/wxtrack.htm#DownloadWXtrack

      When updating, please be careful not to overwrite any customised files you
      may have edited.

      Please direct any questions to the SatSignal Yahoo group:

      73,
      David GM8ARV
      Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
      Email: david-taylor@...