Re: [GEO-Subscribers] Re: EnviHamBrowse / EnviHamManager - maintenance release.

  • Alberto
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2011
      Francis,

      I tried but in my system don't work.

      ciao
      Alberto

      Da: fbreame <vf0123@...>
      A: GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com
      Inviato: Martedì 30 Agosto 2011 16:41
      Oggetto: [GEO-Subscribers] Re: EnviHamBrowse / EnviHamManager - maintenance release.

      --- In GEO-Subscribers@yahoogroups.com, Alberto <lardsat@...> wrote:

      > HI Francis,
      >
      > Today I tried EHM v.0.2.6 it's crash on my system (win7 64 pro)
      > so I returned to v.0.2.2.
      > EHB v.0.2.6 run.
      >
      > Thanks for your continued support.
      >
      > ciao, Alberto

      Alberto

      There seems to be a problem with the default .ini file which holds your settings for EnviHamManager - one or two people have had difficulties with this.

      I will fix the problem as soon as possible. A possible temporary workround is to try copying your original EnviHamManager.ini file from v0.2.2 (which works). So run v0.2.6 once (and let it crash), and then copy

      <v0.2.2 directory>\data_EHM\EnviHamManager.ini
      <v0.2.6 directory>\data_EHM\EnviHamManager.ini

      replacing the previous file.

      Sorry about this problem.

      Ciao
      Francis