EnviHam File Browser - update

  • fbreame
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011
      In case anyone is using my EnviHam File Browser, I've released a new version (v0.1.1). This fixes incorrect views where the length of the image was > 1 orbit, which could occur with some of the ATS files. If you are using it, please update to this version.

      Download from my www site at

      http://www.vf0123.btinternet.co.uk

      As usual, I'd be interested in any problems or comments (preferably comments).

      Francis Breame