Subject: CryoSat ice data now open to all.

  • geojohnt@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      All,

      Not sure how 'open' the 'open to all' situation is - I can't find reference
      to where to one finds the data yet.
      However, it seems the long awaited replacement for the one off Cryosat
      satellite is working well.

      Regards,
      John Tellick.

      CryoSat ice data now open to all

      Scientists can now tap into a flow of new data that will help to determine
      exactly how Earth's ice is changing. This information from ESA's CryoSat
      mission is set to make a step change in our understanding of the complex
      relationship between ice and climate.

      Read more:
      _http://www.esa.int/esaEO/SEM660Y1LJG_index_0.html_
      (http://www.esa.int/esaEO/SEM660Y1LJG_index_0.html)