Caribbean today

  • Moore, Robert
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 3:16 PM
      Anyone interested in the Caribbean and surrounding coast-lines? Excellent METOP images today (1 August). Very little cloud and brilliant illumination.
      Robert
    • David G. Brooks
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2 1:27 PM
        Anything on Tropical Depression 4 - last advisory had it around ...

        location...12.6n 41.1w
        about 1365 mi...2200 km E of the Lesser Antilles

        I would say about 1100 miles (1779 km) east of Barbados as I write this, it will probably go north but I noted a leveling out - more westerly track start a couple hours ago.

        Would appreciate if anyone can get some good images. My GOES LRIT
        recever is good but I know there are better resolution imagery out there.

        Thanks,
        David.

        --

        David G. Brooks