Mountain Stage today

  • Robin Sullivan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      I thought some would be interested in Mountain Stage
      this afternoon. It is a rebroadcast, so maybe some
      have already heard or even watched it.

      Iris Dement will be playing during the second hour
      following Robin & Linda Williams. It starts at 2pm
      EST. I usually listen online, streaming from
      http://www.wfuv.org a great radio station from Forham
      University in NY.

      Enjoy.
      Robin