Re: [GBrown-L] Re: In Harmony Contributions (offer closed)

  • Greg Lyons
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Thanks Graham for your help with In Harmony fund raising
      and I hope you caught some fish! Graham graciously helped
      me out with a similar offer that I made a while back and I'd
      like to do the same for him, and IH. I'm too busy today to
      do this so here's fair warning for everyone that at some point
      this week, I'll post a similar offer for live GB shows on CD
      and will take the first 5 or so responses. I will offer the
      CD's on Graham's list and a few more. Stay tuned!

      Greg L. (in sunny and lookin'-like-Fall, upstate NY)