Greg Brown and Neil Gaiman

  • gaimanfan@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2001
      I am a huge fan of Neil Gaiman (see the ID natch) (okay he wrote the
      Sandman comix, and books Neverwhere and Stardust if you don't know
      who he is one of the coolest people on the planet okay) and I was
      reading his journal about his new book American Gods at
      www.americangods.com and he is talking about putting the book
      toegther and copy editing and so on and so on, and then he is talking
      about permission he needs to put songs in the book, and he is putting
      in a Tom Waits song and a Stephen Sondheim and a GREG BROWN (In The
      Dark With You) and I thought HOLY XXXX! Neil Gaiman is a Greg Brown
      fan.

      Which is pretty cool any way you cut it.

      I just wanted to share that.

      Spike
    • Iver and Barb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2001
        that is very cool! My wife and I both loved the Sandman. I look forward to
        his next work...