RE: [GBrown-L] Last night, Minneapolis

  • Ramcey
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 6:14 AM
      Thanks, Laura! Nice to wake up to a great review.
      Really nice set list. And I think Greg gets in an
      extra-good mood when he gets to hang out with friends
      like Bo, Vicki & Joe before a show. And he certainly
      carries that mood into his performance.

      Glad that you got that special glow and hope it lasts
      for a good while ......

      R in N