Re: Encounters with Greg..

  • Music Book
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      Here's another one (fave venue, Cactus Cafe in Austin)...

      Drop-dead show...Greg by himself...nobody recorded it (damn!)...he was on such a roll...very risque and you would not believe the version of the song about little man in the boat...and he did Jesus & Elvis...it was one of 2 nites in a row there...totally different performances...cannot find a recording of it!

      I waited afterward for everyone to filter out...to get his autograph...I asked and he set his geetar down against one of the real wood kitchen-type chairs...you know the ones...

      He is so kind and down-home to his fans...

      I must stop spamming his mail list (LOL)!

      Jeanean