VINE OPEN:Bainbridge WA 10-08-11

  • Kate Herman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year all!

      Thanks to Andrea M - and very belatedly due to oh whatever - I will
      happily send out three copies of this show... this one does have the
      gaps... and second CD sort of starts in the middle of a song. But it
      does have a nice rendition of the new "Old Bones"

      Kate

      Katharine G Herman CPA
      96 Euclid Ave.
      Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706
      Phone: 914-693-6058
      Fax: 866-462-7545
      www.kghermancpa.com <http://www.kghermancpa.com/>

      Support America's Environmental Flagship!
      www.clearwater.org <http://www.clearwater.org/>

      IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To ensure compliance with requirements
      imposed by the IRS, I inform you that any U.S. tax advice contained in
      this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or
      written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding
      penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing,
      or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed
      herein