Earthquake

  • Ramcey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
      I wonder if Greg has already written
      a new song about this experience:

      http://tinyurl.com/mwcqz6
    • ajshields823
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
        Anyone who sees Greg for the first time sure experiences an earthquake! :-)

        Andrew

        --- In GBrown-L@yahoogroups.com, "Ramcey" <ramcey@...> wrote:

        > I wonder if Greg has already written
        > a new song about this experience:
        >

        > http://tinyurl.com/mwcqz6

      • nlroche
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
          ajshields823 wrote:

          > So the question up for discussion is whether the earth moved the first
          > time one saw Greg? Um...
          >
          > Anyone who sees Greg for the first time sure experiences an
          > earthquake! :-)
          >
          > Andrew
          >
          > --- In GBrown-L@yahoogroups.com <mailto:GBrown-L%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > "Ramcey" <ramcey@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I wonder if Greg has already written
          > > a new song about this experience:
          > >

          > > http://tinyurl.com/mwcqz6 <http://tinyurl.com/mwcqz6>

        • Kyme Cole
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
            Ok, have to pipe up and say that the earth still moves every time we see Greg!

            > So the question up for discussion is whether the earth moved the first
            > time one saw Greg? Um...
            >
            > Anyone who sees Greg for the first time sure experiences an
            > earthquake! :-)
            >
            > Andrew
            >
            > --- In GBrown-L@yahoogroup s.com <mailto:GBrown- L%40yahoogroups. com>,
            > "Ramcey" <ramcey@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > I wonder if Greg has already written
            > > a new song about this experience:
            > >

            > > http://tinyurl. com/mwcqz6 <http://tinyurl. com/mwcqz6>

            >Internal Virus Database is out of date.

          • melanie garrett
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 1, 2009
              Well, the first time I ever heard him, Brand New '64 Dodge, on the radio, I nearly wrecked the car. "Who is this guy"? Called the station and the rest is history.

              So, it might be fun to hear how, when and where the rest of you were introduced to the music.

              Melanie

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2009
                My sister gave me "Dream Cafe" for my birthday in 1992. There I was in my little flat in the former East Berlin, listening to "Just By Myself" for the first time. I was in love EVEN BEFORE GREG SANG. The sound of the acoustic guitar, the quality of the recording — and then "I walk around ... some ancient city." Brilliant. The CD was so gripping right from the first listen.

                Andrew