[GBrown-L] VINE 8/28/07 MN State Fair 8-28-07

  • Edward Hoare
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      With many thanks to Ramcey, I now have copies of this set ready to go to the first two people to contact me off-list with their details (and promise to re-offer?)

      Ed

      > Recorded & transferred by Dean Lambrecht ( DLambrecht@... )
      >
      > Disc one:
      > 01. introduction (0:48)
      > 02. Mighty Sweet Watermelon (3:54)
      > 03. Kokomo (6:54)
      > 04. 857-5413 (3:46)
      > 05. River Will Take You (4:36)
      > 06. Joy Tears (5:29)
      > 07. Evening Call (5:15
      > 08. introductions (0:38)
      > 09. Pound It On Down (7:14)
      > 10. Laughing River (6:45)
      > 11. Skinny Days (6:24)
      >
      > Disc two:
      > 12. Blue Car (7:33)
      > 13. Shit Out Of Luck (5:00)
      > 14. Poor Backslider (5:37)
      > 15. Billy From The Hills (8:51)
      > 16. Ballingall Hotel (7:39)
      > 17. Treat Each Other Right (5:21)
      > 18. Jesus & Elvis (5:05)
      > 19. encore applause/tuning (2:28)
      > 20. encore: Almost Out Of Gas (4:15)
      >
      > J.T. Bates - drums
      > Greg Brown - guitar, vocals
      > Dave Moore - harmonica, accordian
      > Jon Penner - bass
      > Bo Ramsey - guitar
      >
      > Note: per the request & policy of Greg Brown, please DO NOT distribute this
      > recording via electronic file transfer.
      > Hard copy, snail mail trading only, please. Please observe this policy in
      > order to preserve the privilege of recording future Greg Brown performances.
      >
      > NOT FOR SALE without the express permission of the artist. Please maintain
      > the integrity of the audio quality of this recording and trade it for FREE
      > only in lossless formats, e.g., WAV, FLAC, aiff, etc. Please do not encode
      > to MP3 or other lossy formats except for personal listening. Information on
      > lossless recording distribution at www.etree.org

      100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
      https://www.musicmashup.co.uk
    • Edward Hoare
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        Offer closed - copies going to Andy Brodie and Gary Schulz.

        ---------------------------------------> To: gbrown-l@yahoogroups.com> From: redcoat54@...> Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:18:59 +0000> Subject: [GBrown-L] VINE 8/28/07 MN State Fair 8-28-07>>> With many thanks to Ramcey, I now have copies of this set ready to go to the first two people to contact me off-list with their details (and promise to re-offer?)>> Ed>>> ------------------------------------------------------------>>>> Recorded & transferred by Dean Lambrecht ( DLambrecht@... )>>>> Disc one:>> 01. introduction (0:48)>> 02. Mighty Sweet Watermelon (3:54)>> 03. Kokomo (6:54)>> 04. 857-5413 (3:46)>> 05. River Will Take You (4:36)>> 06. Joy Tears (5:29)>> 07. Evening Call (5:15>> 08. introductions (0:38)>> 09. Pound It On Down (7:14)>> 10. Laughing River (6:45)>> 11. Skinny Days (6:24)>>>> Disc two:>> 12. Blue Car (7:33)>> 13. Shit Out Of Luck (5:00)>> 14. Poor Backslider (5:37)>> 15. Billy From The Hills (8:51)>> 16. Ballingall Hotel (7:39)>> 17. Treat Each Other Right (5:21)>> 18. Jesus & Elvis (5:05)>> 19. encore applause/tuning (2:28)>> 20. encore: Almost Out Of Gas (4:15)>>>> J.T. Bates - drums>> Greg Brown - guitar, vocals>> Dave Moore - harmonica, accordian>> Jon Penner - bass>> Bo Ramsey - guitar>>>> Note: per the request & policy of Greg Brown, please DO NOT distribute this>> recording via electronic file transfer.>> Hard copy, snail mail trading only, please. Please observe this policy in>> order to preserve the privilege of recording future Greg Brown performances.>>>> NOT FOR SALE without the express permission of the artist. Please maintain>> the integrity of the audio quality of this recording and trade it for FREE>> only in lossless formats, e.g., WAV, FLAC, aiff, etc. Please do not encode>> to MP3 or other lossy formats except for personal listening. Information on>> lossless recording distribution at www.etree.org>>>>

        Celeb spotting – Play CelebMashup and win cool prizes
        https://www.celebmashup.com
      • Andy Brodie
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007
          Hi all,

          With thanks to Ed for passing it along, I can now offer Dean
          Lambrecht's fine MN State Fair recording to the first 2 people to
          contact me with their details and a promise to re-offer.

          This really is a fine set and recording (thanks Dean!). I've also
          made two-panel album artwork to go with the show.

          Best,
          Andy

          Greg Brown - Live at the Minnesota State Fair
          August 28, 2007 - Leinie Lodge Bandshell - St. Paul, MN

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 15, 2007
            Hi all,

            I wanted to pass along the two-panel album artwork I made for Dean
            Lambrecht's fine recording of Greg and company at the Minnesota State
            Fair (August 28, 2007).

            Please feel free to download it and use with any VINE offerings:

            http://andybrodie.com/uploads/GB_Live_Minnesota_State_Fair_8-28-2007.jpg