Great Waters Festival, Friday August 3

  • ajshields823
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2007
      If anyone else on the list is going to hear Greg at the Great Waters
      Festival, I'll be the guy in the tie-dye shorts in the eighth row.

      http://www.greatwaters.org/2007/folkfest.html

      This will be only my second Greg show in 15 years of being an expat fan
      (the first was at the Iron Horse in 1998). So I am excited -- plus I
      picked up Chris Smither's new CD and it is brilliant, so I am looking
      forward to hearing him to.

      Andrew Shields
      normally in Switzerland,
      temporarily in Massachusetts
    • ramcey@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2007
        Have a great time, Andrew! Looks like an excellent festival
        and lineup. And welcome to the USA....

        Give us a report after the fest, please...

        tCH
        Nashville

        http://www.greatwat <http://www.greatwaters.org/2007/folkfest.html>
        ers.org/2007/folkfest.html

        This will be only my second Greg show in 15 years of being an expat fan
        (the first was at the Iron Horse in 1998). So I am excited -- plus I
        picked up Chris Smither's new CD and it is brilliant, so I am looking
        forward to hearing him to.

        Andrew Shields
        normally in Switzerland,
        temporarily in Massachusetts

        .

        <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1914806/grpspId=1705331162/msgId
        =12385/stime=1186109066/nc1=3858794/nc2=4013955/nc3=3848519>