Carlos Santana?

  • Tim Wiles
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi All,

      In almost every article and Press Release on Greg, it mentions that his
      songs have been covered by Willie Nelson and Carlos Santana.

      Anyone fill me in on which song or songs have been covered by Santana? I
      googled Greg and Carlos, but just kept endlessly finding the phrase which
      says Carlos has covered Greg.

      Many thanks, Tim

    • gregwood@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
        Found one!

        Santana, Carlos, and Willie Nelson

        They All Went to Mexico

        Santana's Havana Moon (1983) (Sony 38642)
      • Shirley Cottle
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
          "They All Went to Mexico". See http://gregbrown.org/gbcover1.html for more
          information.

          At 01:52 PM 9/1/2005 -0400, you wrote:
          >Hi All,
          >
          >In almost every article and Press Release on Greg, it mentions that his
          >songs have been covered by Willie Nelson and Carlos Santana.
          >
          >Anyone fill me in on which song or songs have been covered by Santana? I
          >googled Greg and Carlos, but just kept endlessly finding the phrase which
          >says Carlos has covered Greg.
          >
          >Many thanks, Tim
        • webfootedgirl
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
            --- In GBrown-L@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Wiles" <twiles@s...> wrote:
            > Hi All,
            >
            > In almost every article and Press Release on Greg, it mentions that his
            > songs have been covered by Willie Nelson and Carlos Santana.
            >
            > Anyone fill me in on which song or songs have been covered by
            Santana? I
            > googled Greg and Carlos, but just kept endlessly finding the phrase
            which
            > says Carlos has covered Greg.
            >
            > Many thanks, Tim

            "They've All Gone to Mexico" written by greg and performed by
            willie nelson and carlos santana can be found on a willie nelson album
            called "Half Nelson". much aloha to all, shellie m

            > --
            8/31/2005