RE: [GBrown-L] Simply......

  • Ramcey
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 1:52 PM
      Cool! I've heard from a handful of folks that either
      indicated that they were coming, or at least hope to
      come. As Mike says, The Belcourt is a cool theater,
      in a fun part of town. Plenty of places to eat and
      have cold beverages of your choice within just a few
      hundred feet as well. C'mon and join the fun! As it
      gets closer we'll do a head count and hope to all
      meet up somewhere around 6:30 PM (show is at 8:00)
      so we can all say hi and put faces with email personas.

      ;-)

      tCH