Re: [GAdetection] WW2 mysteries - help requested

  • mherridge@HTCOMP.NET
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 8 6:18 PM
      From: "nick hay" <nick@...>

      > I am trying to find out about British Mysteries
      > (that is mysteries set in Britain or by British
      > writers) set during WW2. I am also interested in
      > what British Mystery writers did with their characters
      > during the war if they continued to write but ignored
      > the conflict. I realise this sounds fairly vague but hope it
      > will be clarified by some notes on authors and books of
      > which I am aware....

      <snip>

      > Hare - one wonderful Pettigrew book With a Bare
      > Bodkin (incidentally this was not mentioned in recent
      > discussions of Hare - IMO one of his best - even if
      > you don't like the plot the setting and the bizarre view
      > it gives of one corner of wartime Britain is well worth
      > seeking out).

      I just finished the Cyril Hare book Tragedy at Law (1942), which fits in
      this group just fine. Also, Patricia Wentworth's books showed an
      involvement in the war. I think there were a couple of books in that series
      that involved WWII. One involved a spy, but it has been a while since I
      read the series, so I don't remember which book.

      <snip>
      > And that is far as I have got. No doubt there are many glaring errors
      > and omissions which experts here will be able to rectify.
      >
      > It would certainly appear to be a tiny list. Of course there may be
      > many reasons for this - writers stopped writing due to involvement
      > in some way or another in the war effort, restrictions on paper/
      > publishing, perhaps even censorship?, or at least for some
      self-censorship?

      > Any observations gratefully received - of course someone will probably
      point
      > me straight away to a web-site or article which covers all this completely
      > and concisely!
      >
      > NickH.

      There are certainly others, but my memory is not at its best right now.
      Others will be of more assistance in this question.

      Monte Herridge
    • MG4273@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 8 6:57 PM
        You might look at R.A.J. Walling's:
        A Corpse By Any Other Name (1943)
        The Corpse Without a Clue (1944)
        These are set in war-time Britain, and give a harrowing look at the effects
        of Nazi bombing.
        There is more discussion in my Walling web site article at:
        http://members.aol.com/MG4273/bentley.htm

        You raise a different subject: Sayers and other writers writing less
        detective fiction. There are signs that publishers' interest in Golden Age style
        mysteries with series detectives came to an end in 1942-1944. This is discussed
        heavily in:
        http://members.aol.com/MG4273/bigthree.htm

        (please scroll to the bottom of the page)

        Mike Grost
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 8 10:45 PM
          A classic that comes to mind is Carter Dickson's "Murder in the
          Submrine Zone" ("9 -- and Death Makes 10"). Certainly one of the best
          of the HM books.

        • alanjbishop1
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 8 11:47 PM
            While more Jill Paton Walsh than Dorothy L. Sayers, "A Presumption of
            Death" is a reasonably good read. Lord Peter's off doing secret war
            work, so Harriet takes her family to their country house in Pagglesham
            and gets involved in an investigation of a local but brutal murder.
            A good snapshot of WW2 from a rural civilian perspective. Taken from
            extrapolating the Wimsey Papers (a series of letters and articles
            written by DLS during the war), it's a good detective story but tries
            a little too hard to be a Sayers. Read this as a Harriet Wimsey mystery.

            Alan J. Bishop - Editor,criminal-history.co.uk
          • Lizzie
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 9 12:22 AM
              Hi Nick

              I have a list of 128 titles of mysteries set in WW2 - it's an excel
              file, do you want me to send it to you?

              Best
              Lizzie

              In message <011001c58417$1ec57b20$f69e87d9@cromton>, nick hay
              <nick@...> writes

              --
              E-mail lizzie@...
              Mystery Women Group. http://www.mysterywomen.co.uk
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 9 2:16 PM
                Hi Lizzie,

                If you want to send it to me direct I'll add it to the blog.

              • nick hay
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 10 4:45 AM
                  Many thanks to everyone for the many suggestions..
                  I will need some time to absorb them all.

                  However as I feared I was not sufficiently clear
                  in my initial post - I am interested in books written/
                  published between 1939-46(to allow a little margin
                  for production problems) - the aim and effect of books
                  written post-war yet set in the War is of course very
                  different - there is an element of 'historical mystery'
                  about all such books which were - it is blindingly
                  obvious to point out - written with the benefit of
                  hindsight!

                  I think the issue of the decisions mystery writers made
                  as to whether or not 'mention the war' are complex and
                  certainly cannot be reduced to an assertion that they all
                  turned deliberatly to escapism as one writer suggested
                  - Chrsitie's NorM and Allingham's
                  Traitors Purse and Coroner's Pidgin alone are sufficient
                  to question this line of thought - but I will return to this later.

                  Thanks again.

                  Nick.
                • Tony Medawar
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 10 10:15 AM
                    Or Carter Dickson's He Wouldn't Kill patience. Christie's N or M ...
                    Christianna Brand's Green for danger
                    > A classic that comes to mind is Carter Dickson's "Murder in the
                    > Submrine Zone" ("9 -- and Death Makes 10"). Certainly one of the best
                    > of the HM books.
                    >
                    > --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "nick hay" <nick@h...> wrote:
                    > > I am trying to find out about British Mysteries
                    > > (that is mysteries set in Britain or by British
                    > > writers) set during WW2. I am also interested in
                    > > what British Mystery writers did with their characters
                    > > during the war if they continued to write but ignored
                    > > the conflict. I realise this sounds fairly vague but hope it
                    > > will be clarified by some notes on authors and books of
                    > > which I am aware....
                    > >
                    > > Christie - produced one great war book N or M featuring
                    > > Tommy and Tuppence. Continued to write both
                    > > Poirot and Marple but in a pre-war setting.
                    > >
                    > > Marsh - packed Alleyn off to New Zealand for the
                    > > duration - 3 books I think.
                    > >
                    > > Sayers - ceased writing mysteries (excepting an awful
                    > > short story)
                    > >
                    > > Allingham - two great war books featuring Campion -
                    > > Traitors Purse and Coroners Pidgin
                    > >
                    > > Hare - one wonderful Pettigrew book With a Bare
                    > > Bodkin (incidentally this was not mentioned in recent
                    > > discussions of Hare - IMO one of his best - even if
                    > > you don't like the plot the setting and the bizarre view
                    > > it gives of one corner of wartime Britain is well worth
                    > > seeking out).
                    > >
                    > > Crispin - Holy Disorders - spies in the West Country - I read
                    > > this some time ago but reminded myself at Wyatt's site - it would
                    > > seem this and the first Fen were both published in 1945?
                    > >
                    > > Innes - well Appleby has two war-time adventures - Appleby
                    > > on Ararat and the Daffodil Affair both, especially the latter,
                    > > extremely strange and set, mainly, very far from England.
                    > > There is also the non-Appleby Secret Vaguard (I think this
                    > > may be just pre-war - my recollection is a little hazy).
                    > >
                    > > Raymond Postgate - I have a feeling that Postgate's second book
                    > > Somebody at the Door is set in the war (it was certainly produced
                    > > during the war).
                    > >
                    > > And that is far as I have got. No doubt there are many glaring
                    > errors
                    > > and omissions which experts here will be able to rectify.
                    > >
                    > > It would certainly appear to be a tiny list. Of course there may be
                    > > many reasons for this - writers stopped writing due to involvement
                    > > in some way or another in the war effort, restrictions on paper/
                    > > publishing, perhaps even censorship?, or at least for some self-
                    > censorship?
                    > >
                    > > Any observations gratefully received - of course someone will
                    > probably point
                    > > me straight away to a web-site or article which covers all this
                    > completely
                    > > and concisely!
                    > >
                    > > NickH.
                    >

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links
                    >

                    > --

                  • Lizzie
                    Message 9 of 15 , Sep 4, 2005
                      Hi Jon

                      As you may have gathered I run along way behind answering emails.

                      My full-time job plus the Mystery Women group sort of leave me very
                      little time - but I am always furthering the cause of crime fiction.

                      So apologies for the tardy rely. If you want the list here it is...

                      [ Section: 1/1 File: WW2_Mysteries.xls UUencoded by: Turnpike 6.01 ]

                      begin 644 WW2_Mysteries.xls
                      MT,\1X*&Q&N$`````````````````````/@`#`/[_"0`&```````````````!
                      M`````0``````````$```1@````$```#^____``````````#_____________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M_______________________]____10````,````$````!0````8````'````
                      M"`````D````*````"P````P````-````#@````\````0````$0```!(````3
                      M````%````!4````6````%P```!@````9````&@```!L````<````'0```!X`
                      M```?````(````"$````B````(P```"0````E````)@```"<````H````*0``
                      M`"H````K````+````"T````N````+P```#`````Q````,@```#,````T````
                      M-0```#8````W````.````#D````Z````.P```#P````]````/@```#\```!`
                      M````00```$(```!#````1````/[___]/````_O___T@```!)````2@```$L`
                      M``!,````30```$X```!0````_O___U$```#^________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M_____________________________________________U(`;P!O`'0`(`!%
                      M`&X`=`!R`'D`````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````````6``4`__________\"````(`@"``````#`````````1@``````
                      M`````````-"SRHF:L<4!1P```,`2````````5P!O`'(`:P!B`&\`;P!K````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M`!(``@$+````__________\`````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````````"````UH0```````!?`%8`0@!!`%\`4`!2`$\`2@!%`$,`5`!?
                      M`$,`50!2````````````````````````````````````````````(@`!`0$`
                      M```)````"```````````````````````````````8.R3B9JQQ0'0L\J)FK'%
                      M`0```````````````%8`0@!!````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````````````````````````````````````````(``$`__________\$
                      M```````````````````````````````@2:F)FK'%`?!;O(F:L<4!````````
                      M````````"0@0```&!0"O&,T'P4````8!``#A``(`L`3!``(```#B````7`!P
                      M``\``$5L:7IA8F5T:"!(87EE<R`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@
                      M("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@
                      M("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("!"``(`L`1A`0(```#``0``/0$"``$`
                      MTP```+T!``"<``(`#@`9``(````2``(````3``(```"O`0(```"\`0(````]
                      M`!(`X`&'`)LW^R(X```````!`%@"0``"````C0`"````(@`"````#@`"``$`
                      MMP$"````V@`"````,0`:`,@```#_?Y`!```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                      M`,@``0#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``@#_?Y`!```````!
                      M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``P#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                      M`,@```#_?Y`!```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@`!``D`)`!```!```!
                      M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@`!``,`)`!```!```!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                      M`&@!`0#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@```#_?Y`!`````@`!
                      M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``0#_?[P"`````@`!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`'@08
                      M``4`$P``(J,B(RPC(S`[7"TBHR(C+",C,!X$'0`&`!@``"*C(B,L(R,P.UM2
                      M961=7"TBHR(C+",C,!X$'@`'`!D``"*C(B,L(R,P+C`P.UPM(J,B(RPC(S`N
                      M,#`>!",`"``>```BHR(C+",C,"XP,#M;4F5D75PM(J,B(RPC(S`N,#`>!#4`
                      M*@`P``!?+2*C(BH@(RPC(S!?+3M<+2*C(BH@(RPC(S!?+3M?+2*C(BH@(BTB
                      M7RT[7RU`7RT>!"P`*0`G``!?+2H@(RPC(S!?+3M<+2H@(RPC(S!?+3M?+2H@
                      M(BTB7RT[7RU`7RT>!#T`+``X``!?+2*C(BH@(RPC(S`N,#!?+3M<+2*C(BH@
                      M(RPC(S`N,#!?+3M?+2*C(BH@(BTB/S]?+3M?+4!?+1X$-``K`"\``%\M*B`C
                      M+",C,"XP,%\M.UPM*B`C+",C,"XP,%\M.U\M*B`B+2(_/U\M.U\M0%\M'@05
                      M`*0`$```(EEE<R([(EEE<R([(DYO(AX$&@"E`!4``")4<G5E(CLB5')U92([
                      M(D9A;'-E(AX$%`"F``\``")/;B([(D]N(CLB3V9F(N``%```````]?\@````
                      M``````````#`(.``%``!````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%``!````]?\@
                      M``#T``````````#`(.``%``"````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%``"````
                      M]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```
                      M````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``
                      M%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`
                      M(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T````````
                      M``#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T````
                      M``````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%````````0`@````
                      M``````````#`(.``%``%`"L`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"D`]?\@
                      M``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"P`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"H`
                      M]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%``@`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``&
                      M````]/\```#T``````````#`(.``%``'````]/\```#T``````````#`(.``
                      M%``%``D`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``(`````0`F```8``````````#`
                      M(.``%``!`````0`F```8``````````#`(.``%``!`````0`B```8````````
                      M``#`(.``%``)`````0`A```8``````````#`(.``%``)`````0`B```8````
                      M``````#`(.``%``)`````0`@```(``````````#`(.``%``%`````0`A```8
                      M``````````#`(.``%``%`````0`@```(``````````#`(.``%````````0`A
                      M```0``````````#`(.``%````````0`B```0``````````#`(.``%``%````
                      M`0`B```8``````````#`(.``%``)````"0`A```8``````````#`(.``%``*
                      M`````0`@```8``````````#`(.``%``*`````0`B```8``````````#`(.``
                      M%``)`````0`@```8``````````#`(.``%``)``@`00$@```(``````````#`
                      M(.``%``)``@``0`@```,``````````#`(.``%``%``@`00$@```(````````
                      M``#`(.``%`````@``0`@```$``````````#`(.``%```````"0`A```0````
                      M``````#`(.``%`````@``0`A```4``````````#`(.``%``%``@`00$@````
                      M``````````#`(.``%``%``@`20$A```8``````````#`(),"!``0@`/_DP($
                      M`!&`!O^3`@0`$H`$_Y,"!``3@`?_DP(4`!0`#P``0W5R<F5N8WE?4W1A='5S
                      MDP($`!6`"?^3`@0`%H`(_Y,"!```@`#_DP($`!>`!?]@`0(```"%``L`Y"<`
                      M`````P!75S*,``0``0`L`*X!!``!``$$%P`(``$`````````P0$(`,$!``!@
                      M:0$`_`"Z'3@!```G`0``%0``5T]23$0@5T%2(#(@35E35$522453!@``0554
                      M2$]2!```645!4@4``%1)5$Q%$0``3U1(15(@24Y&3U)-051)3TX-``!!3$Q"
                      M155262X@5&5D$0``4VAA9&]W(&]F(%-H861O=W,@``!5;F-O=F5R960@<V5C
                      M<F5T<V]F('=A<G1I;64@<&%S=!,``$%,3$E.1TA!32X@36%R9V5R>2`/``!4
                      M<F%I=&]R)W,@4'5R<V4.``!!;&)E<G0@0V%M<&EO;@P``$%,5$U!3BX@2F]H
                      M;A0``$$@1V%T:&5R:6YG($]F(%-P:65S'P``2V%T87)I;F$@2&5I;G)I8V@L
                      M(&$@1V5R;6%N('-P>1```$%.5$A/3EDN($5V96QY;B`3``!4:&4@3V-C=7!Y
                      M:6YG(%!O=V5R#0``0D%+15(N($ME:71H(`D``$QU;F5N8G5R9PP``$%N;FEE
                      M(%=E;&QE<P\``$)!4D)!4D0N(%)O8F5R=!,``$]U="!O9B!T:&4@0FQA8VMO
                      M=70+``!"14Y.+"!*86UE<Q```$1E<W!E<F%T92!'<F]U;F0-``!75S(@=&AR
                      M:6QL97(N#0``0DE.1$E.1RX@5&EM(!$``$%N($ES;&%N9"!-861N97-S%0``
                      M4V5T=&EN9R!'=65R;G-E>2`Q.30S%```3'EI;F<@5VET:"!T:&4@16YE;7DQ
                      M``!#;VYS=&%B;&4@3F5D(&1E86QI;F<@=VET:"!D87)K(&1E961S(&EN($=U
                      M97)N<V5Y"P``0DQ!0TLN($-A<F$4``!-=7)D97(@:6X@=&AE($UA<F%I<Q@`
                      M`$%I;65E($QE9'5C+7-E="!I;B!087)I<Q(``$)204Y$+B!#:')I<W1I86YN
                      M81```$=R965N(&9O<B!$86YG97(F``!A8F]U="!A(&AO<W!I=&%L(&EN($5N
                      M9VQA;F0@9'5R:6YG(%=7,@\``$-!3DY!3BX@2F]A;FYA(!```$1E871H($%T
                      M('1H92!$;V<B``!6:6QL86=E(&UY<W1E<GD@<V5T(&IU<W0@869T97(@5U<R
                      M$P``0T%20T%415)202X@3&]R96YZ;PL``%-T<F5E="!";WES:```4W1R965T
                      M($-H:6QD<F5N('=H;R!D96-I9&4@=&\@<W1A>2!A;F0@9FEG:'0@=&AE($=E
                      M<FUA;G,@:6X@5U<R+"!W:&5N('1H97D@=V5R92!T<GEI;F<@=&\@9&5S=')O
                      M>2!N87!L97,3``!#05)2+B!*;VAN($1I8VMS;VX@#P``4VAE($1I960@82!,
                      M861Y$P``0T],3$E.4RX@36%X($%L;&%N(!D``%1H92!096%R;"!(87)B;W5R
                      M($UU<F1E<G,7``!-=7)D97(@;VX@=&AE($QU8VET86YI80X``$-/3U!%4BX@
                      M0G)I86X@$0``5&AE($UU<F1E<B!#;VQU;6Y5``!E>"U$0TD@0G)I86X@3'5B
                      M8F]C:R!D:7-C;W9E<G,@,B!D96%D(&)O9&EE<R!I;B!A(&-H=7)C:'EA<F0L
                      M('1H870@<F5L871E(&)A8VL@=&\@5U<R%```0U)!0TM%3E1(3U)012X@1&%V
                      M:604``!3=&]L96X@36%R8VAE<R`H,7-T*14``%-E="!I;B!&<F%N8V4@:6X@
                      M,3DT-1```$-204Y%+B!(86UI;'1O;B`9``!-:7-S(%-E971O;B=S($9I;F5S
                      M="!(;W5R#@``16UI;'D@1"!3965T;VX1``!#4D]-0DE%+B!$96)O<F%H(!0`
                      M`$MI<W-E9"!!(%-A9"!';V]D8GEE&0``1$,@)B!'2BU&;&%S:&)A8VMS('1O
                      M(%=7,@X``$1!5DE%4RX@375R<F%Y%0``5&AE($1E=FEL)W,@2&%N9'-H86ME
                      M*@``5VAO(&=E="=S('1H92!J;V(@;V8@87-S87-S:6YA=&EN9R!(:71L97(_
                      M$@``1$%625,N($HN($UA9&ES;VX@&@``5&AE($UU<F1E<B!/9B!&<F%U(%-C
                      M:'5L='H0``!$14%.+B!%;&EZ86)E=&@@'```375R9&5R($ES($$@4V5R:6]U
                      M<R!"=7-I;F5S<Q8``$5M;6$@36%R<V@M<V5T(&EN(#$Y-#`/``!$12!23TU!
                      M3D].15,@("`0``!4:&4@4W!Y(%=O<F4@4F5D+```5&AE<V4@<F5C;W5N="!T
                      M:&4@=')U92!A9'9E;G1U<F5S(&]F($%I;&5E;BP/``!#;W5N=&5S<R!!:6QE
                      M96XF```@82!S;6%L;"!T;W=N($%M97)I8V%N(&=I<FP@8F5C;VUE($YE=R<`
                      M`%EO<FL@;6]D96P@=VAO('=A<R!R96-R=6ET960@8GD@;VYE(&]F(`\``"`@
                      M("`@("`@("`@("`@("8``'1H92!54R!I;G1E;&QE9VYC92!A9V5N8VEE<RP@
                      M87-S:6=N960@*0``=&\@<V5R=F4@:6X@4W!A:6X@9'5R:6YG(%=724DL(&%N
                      M9"!W;W5N9"`J``!U<"!H87!P:6QY(&UA<G)I960@=&\@82!3<&%I;FES:"!.
                      M;V)L96UA;BX2``!$24-+24Y33TXN(%!E=&5R("`8``!3;VUE($1E871H<R!"
                      M969O<F4@1'EI;F<U``!286-H96P@36%T<V]N+3DP+7ER+6]L9"!W:61O=RUP
                      M87)A;'EZ960@86YD(&)E9')I9&1E;A8``%EE;&QO=R!2;V]M($-O;G-P:7)A
                      M8WD3``!,=6-Y(%9E<F5K97(@4V5D9&]N#@``1$E45$].+B!*86UE<R`.``!#
                      M;W!L97DG<R!(=6YC:`P``$153DY53D<@2F]H;AH``%1W;R!/0VQO8VL@16%S
                      M=&5R;B!787)T:6UE"P``4V5T(&EN(#$Y-#(2``!%4U1,14U!3BX@3&]R96X@
                      M1"`)``!*:71T97)B=6<5``!3970@:6X@1&5T<FEO="!I;B!75S(-``!&3TQ,
                      M1514+B!+96X@$@``5&AE($ME>2!4;R!296)E8V-A#```4V5T=&EN9R`Q.30R
                      M$0``17EE(&]F('1H92!.965D;&4(``!*86-K9&%W<T$``#$Y-#0L("8@=&AE
                      M($9R96YC:"!297-I<W1A;F-E(&%T=&%C:R!A($=E<FUA;B!T96QE<&AO;F4@
                      M97AC:&%N9V4N%P``2&]R;F5T($9L:6=H="].:6=H='=O<FL<``!'97)M86X@
                      M;V-C=7!I960@1&5N;6%R:R`Q.30Q$P``1E)%14Q)3D<N($YI8VAO;&%S(!(`
                      M`$=U;G,@8F5F;W)E($)U='1E<@T``$1O=6)L92!"87)R96P6``!3970@:6X@
                      M=&AE($YE=&AE<FQA;F1S#```1E524U0N($%L86X@$@``5&AE(%!O;&ES:"!/
                      M9F9I8V5R"@``3FEG:'0@4W1A<C0``$%N9')E(%-Z87)A+"!!<VAK96YZ:2!*
                      M97<@8F]R;B!I;B!0;VQA;F0L(&IO=7)N86QI<W02``!4:&4@5V]R;&0@870@
                      M3FEG:'0(``!2960@1V]L9`T``$YI9VAT(%-H861O=W,1``!'24Q"15)4+B!!
                      M;G1H;VYY(!4``$1E871H(&EN('1H92!";&%C:V]U=`H``$QO;F1O;B!75S(0
                      M``!(05)4+B!#87)O;'EN($<@$@``02!,971T97(@1G)O;2!(;VUE7P``02!Y
                      M;W5N9R!G:7)L('=O<FMI;F<@9F]R(&$@;F5W<W!A<&5R(&EN(&$@<VUA;&P@
                      M=&]W;B!D=7)I;F<@5U<R(&=E=',@=&\@=&AE('1R=71H(&]F(&$@;75R9&5R
                      M+B`3``!(05E$14XN($=A:6P@36EK:2`@#@``4&%C:69I8R!%;7!I<F4@``!!
                      M<VEA;B!!;65R:6-A;G,@;&EV:6YG(&EN($AA=V%I:0T``$A/3TLN(%!H:6QI
                      M<"`9``!3;VQD:65R($EN(%1H92!7:&5A=&9I96QD)@``4G5S<VEA;B!&<F]N
                      M="`Q.30Q+71R86-K:6YG(&$@<&%I;G1I;F<+``!)04U3+B!*86-K(!X``%1H
                      M92!";V1Y($UI<W-E9"!T:&4@0F]A="`H,7-T*3D``?_^<P!E`'0`(`!I`&X`
                      M(`!T`&@`90`@`$$`;0!E`'(`:0!C`&$`;@`@`&,`;P!N`',`=0!L`&$`=`!E
                      M`"``:0!N`"``0@!R`&$`>@!Z`&$`=@!I`&P`;`!E`"P`(`!#`&\`;@!G`&\`
                      M+0`Q`#D`-``U``X``$I!0TM33TXN($UI8VL@"0``1FEV92!";WES7@``4V5T
                      M(&EN(%=7,BP@86YD('1E;&QS(&]F('1H92!A<G)I=F%L(&]F(&5V86-U965S
                      M(&EN=&\@82!V:6QL86=E(&9U;&QO9B!O9&0@=V%R=&EM92!H87!P96YI;F=S
                      M+A(``$I!3D53+B!*+B!2;V)E<G0@(!```$UA>6AE;2]-:7)A9V4M55,B``!*
                      M96%N+4QO=6ES(%-T($-Y<B`F($AE<FUA;FX@2V]H;&5R"```0V%R;W5S96P,
                      M``!+86QE:61O<V-O<&4)``!-86YE<75I;FX*``!386QA;6%N9&5R"0``1&]L
                      M;&UA:V5R#```4W1O;F5K:6QL97)?!P``4V%N9&UA;B$``%1H:7,@:6YV;VQV
                      M97,@82!'97)M86X@9&5T96-T:79E("T``&EN=F5S=&EG871I;F<@)V]R9&EN
                      M87)Y)R!C<FEM97,@:6X@=&AE(&UI9'-T("D``&]F('1H92!S96-O;F0@=V]R
                      M;&0@=V%R+B`@2&5R92!T:&4@2W)I<&\@*```;6%N(&ES('!A:7)E9"!W:71H
                      M(&$@4W5R971E(&]F9FEC:6%L(&EN("0``&]C8W5P:65D(%!A<FES+"!*86YU
                      M87)Y(#$Y-#,N("!4:&5Y("X``&EN=F5S=&EG871E('=H870@;6%Y(&)E('1H
                      M92!L871E<W0@:6X@82!S97)I97,:``!O9B!M=7)D97)S(&]F('-C:&]O;&=I
                      M<FQS+@4``$=Y<'-Y%0``<V5T=&EN9RUW87)T:6UE(%!A<FES"0``1FQY:VEL
                      M;&5R#P``2D5&1D524T].+B!.(%0@&```5&AE(%9I8W1O<GD@1&%N8V4@375R
                      M9&5R%@``2V%T92!&86QL;VXM<V5T(#(Y-#`G<PX``$M!3D].+B!*;W-E<&@@
                      M"@``3&]S($%L86UO<Q$``$M!5%I%3D)!0T@N($IO:&X@"@``2&%R="=S(%=A
                      M<B$``$QA=R!S='5D96YT(&EN($=E<FUA;B!P<FES;VX@8V%M<`T``$M%4E(N
                      M(%!H:6QI<"`3``!-87)C:"!6:6]L971S("@Q<W0I)0``0F5R;FEE($=U;G1H
                      M97(M17@@0V]P+7-E=$=E<FUA;GD@,3DS-A$``%1H92!086QE($-R:6UI;F%L
                      M)0``0F5R;FEE($=U;G1H97(M17@@0V]P+7-E=$=E<FUA;GD@,3DS.!```$$@
                      M1V5R;6%N(%)E<75I96TE``!"97)N:64@1W5N=&AE<BU%>"!#;W`M<V5T1V5R
                      M;6%N>2`Q.30W$```2TE.1U-"55)9+B!+871E(!H``$$@0FEC>6-L92!"=6EL
                      M="!F;W(@375R9&5R(```3&%D>2!%;&EZ86)E=&@@2&%R=&QE:6=H($-O;7!T
                      M;VX3``!$96%T:"!)<R!I;B!T:&4@06ER@@``16YG;&ES:"!S96%S:61E('9I
                      M;&QA9V4@9'5R:6YG(%=724DM02!G97)M87-N('!I;&]T(&-O;65S(&1O=VX@
                      M8GD@<&%R86-H=71E(&YE87(@=&AE(')E<VED96YC92!O9B!,861Y($5L:7IA
                      M8F5T:"!(87)T;&5I9V@@0V]M<'1O;A0``$9O<B!7:&]M($1E871H(%1O;&QS
                      MB```5U<R(&EN('1H92!%;F=L:7-H('1O=VX@;V8@4VET=&EN9R!-87)S:"U%
                      M;&EZ86)E=&@@2&%R=&QE:6=H($-O;7!T;VX@9FEN9',@=&AE(&)O9'D@;V8@
                      M86X@06UE<FEC86X@1TD@:&%N9VEN9R!F<F]M('1H92!C:'5R8V@@8F5L;"!R
                      M;W!E+A,``$M)4E-4+B!(86YS($AE;&UU="`:``!4:&4@3FEG:'0@;V8@=&AE
                      M($=E;F5R86QS(!X``$=E<FUA;B`@)B!&<F5N8V@@<&]L:6-E;6%N+5=7,@X`
                      M`$Q!3D=43TXN($IA;F4@$P``5&AE(%1H:65F($]F(%9E;FEC91(``$AO;65R
                      M("8@36%R>2!+96QL>0T``$Q!5U1/3BX@2F]H;B`(``!";&%C:V]U=`L``%-E
                      M="!I;B`Q.30T%```02!,:71T;&4@5VAI=&4@1&5A=&@.``!#;VUM86YD97(@
                      M5')O>0<``%)I<'1I9&4,``!787)T:6UE(#$Y-#$.``!,14=,14E415(L($)O
                      M8A$``%1H92!';VQD96X@3&5G96YD"P``3$5/3BX@1&]N;F$0``!7:6QF=6P@
                      M0F5H879I;W5R2```5&AE(&UU<F1E<B!O9B!A('EO=6YG('=O;6%N(&1R87=S
                      M($)R=6YE='1I(&)A8VL@=&\@8G5R:65D('-E8W)E=',@;V8@5U<R#```3$57
                      M25,N($YI9V5L"@``4&%P97)C:&%S93L``&1I<V%P<&5A<F%N8V4@;V8@:'5N
                      M9')E9',@;V8@;75S:6-A;"!M86YU<V-R:7!T<R!D=7)I;F<@5U<R$```3$E.
                      M14A!3BX@1F5R9W5S(`X``%1H92!3869E($AO=7-E$0``4V5T(&EN($1U8FQI
                      M;BU75S(.``!,3U9315DN(%!E=&5R(`L``%)O=6=H($-I9&5R#@``34%#24Y%
                      M4RX@2&5L96X6``!!<W-I9VYM96YT(&EN($)R:71T86YY$@``34%#3$5!3BX@
                      M06QI<W1A:7(@%```5&AE($=U;G,@3V8@3F%V97)O;F4&``!'<F5E8V41``!7
                      M:&5R92!%86=L97,@1&%R90L``$U!3$54+B!,96\@#@``4G5E($1E($QA($=A
                      M<F4,``!3970@:6X@4&%R:7,3``!$>6YA;6ET92!697)S=7,@465D%0``36ES
                      M<VEO;B!T;R!-87)S96EL;&5S&0``4W5N<FES92!"96AI;F0@=&AE($QO=79R
                      M918``%1H92!2871S(&]F($UO;G1S;W5R:7,9``!&;V<@;VX@=&AE(%1O;&)I
                      M86,@0G)I9&=E%```36%Y:&5M(&EN('1H92!-87)A:7,*``!-05)+4RX@3&5O
                      M&```0F5T=V5E;B!326QK(&%N9"!#>6%N:61E%```:7,@82!C;V1E;6%K97(G
                      M<R!W87(/``!-05142$574RX@1W)E9R`/``!&87(@1G)O;2!(96%V96X+``!+
                      M96ET:"!-;V]D>0P``$-O;64@5&\@1'5S=`\``#$Y-#0@0V%L869O<FYI81``
                      M`$U#0TQ%3D1/3BX@3&ES92`0``!/;F4@3R=#;&]C:R!*=6UP)```4V5T(&EN
                      M(#$Y,SD@2V%N<V%S+41O<G)I92!,96YN;W@L(%!)#@``34-#3$]9+B!(96QE
                      M;B`5``!4:&4@3VYE('1H870@1V]T($%W87D/``!3970@:6X@4V-O=&QA;F0+
                      M``!-14%$12X@1VQE;A0``%1H92!386YD<R!/9B!386MK87)A+P``4F%C:&5L
                      M(%-T97)N+4IO:&%N;B)*86-K(B!(86QD97(@)B!(87)R>2!796%V97(A``!-
                      M15-#12!*4BX@0FEL;"`F(%-T979E;B!3>FEL86=Y:2`,``!4:&4@061V;V-A
                      M=&4J``!I;G9O;'9E(&UI;&ET87)Y(&]P97)A=&EO;G,@86YD('!E<G-O;FYE
                      M;"X-``!-15-#12!*4BX@0FEL%```3V9F:6-E<B!O9B!T:&4@0V]U<G0.``!S
                      M970@9'5R:6YG(%=7,@P``$U/4D=!3BX@36%R>1\``$AO=7-E(&%T('1H92!%
                      M9&=E(&]F('1H92!*=6YG;&4:``!3970@:6X@=&AE(#$Y-S`G<R`F(#$Y-#`G
                      M<Q```$U/6453+B!0871R:6-I82`2``!*;VAN;GD@56YD97)G<F]U;F0I``!(
                      M96YR>2`F($5M;7D@5&5B8F5T="P@=VAE;B!S:&4@=V%S(&$@=W)E;A4``%!!
                      M4U1/4BP@5F5R8F5N82`H0F5N*04``$QU;65N&P``4V5T(&EN($]C8W5P:6]E
                      M9"!0;VQA;F0@5U<R"P``4$E-+"!3:&5I;&$6``!#;VUM;VX@;W(@1V%R9&5N
                      M($-R:6UE$P``<V5T(&EN(#$Y-#,L($1U8FQI;A$``%%514Y424XN(%!A=')I
                      M8VL@$P``4'5Z>FQE(&9O<B!0;&%Y97)S(`P``%!E=&5R($1U;'5T:!```%)%
                      M14U!3BX@1&]U9VQA<R`-``!"871T;&5C<G5S:65R$```2$U3(%)E;&EA;G0@
                      M,3DT,P\``$1U<W0@3VX@5&AE(%-E818``#$Y-#,M8F5A8VAE<R!O9B!S:6-I
                      M;'D/``!23T)"24Y3+B!$879I9"`/``!787(@;V8@=&AE(%)A=',9```Q.30R
                      M($)A='1L92!O9B!3=&%L:6YG<F%D#@``4D]"15)44RP@1&%V:60,``!3=V5E
                      M="!0;VES;VY/``!*4B!697)I='D@0G)O=VX@)B!%9'=A<F0@<V5E:R!A('!O
                      M:7-O;F5R(&%T('1H92!$=6ME(&]F($UE<G-H86TG<R!E<W1A=&4@,3DS,"=S
                      M$P``0F]N97,@;V8@=&AE($)U<FEE9`P``$AO;&QO=R!#<F]W;E,``'-E="`Q
                      M.3,V("8@3&]R9"!%9'=A<F0@0V]R:6YT:"!I<R!A<VME9"!T;R!R96-I=F5R
                      M(&QE='1E<G,@<W1O;&5N(&9R;VT@37)S(%-I;7!S;VX@$```4D]"24Y33TXN
                      M(%!E=&5R(!```$D@;B!A($1R>2!396%S;VX/``!);G-P96-T;W(@0F%N:W,:
                      M``!255-314Q,+B!#:&%R;&]T=&4@375R<F%Y(`\``$-O;VL@=7`@82!#<FEM
                      M91\``$IA;F4@06UA;F1A($5D=V%R9',M<V5T=&EN9R!75S(7``!-97-S86=E
                      M(&]F('1H92!-=71E($1O9Q(``%-!4E-&245,1"X@36%U<F5E;A0``$UU<F1E
                      M<B!A="!3:&]T<R!(86QLK```4'5B;&ES:&5D(&%S($=R965N($1E8V5M8F5R
                      M($9I;&QS('1H92!'<F%V97EA<F0N(%-E="!I;B!A(%-U<W-E>"!V:6QL86=E
                      M('1O=V%R9',@=&AE(&5N9"!O9B!75S(N($9E871U<F5S(&$@4V-O=&QA;F0@
                      M>6%R9"!D971E8W1I=F4@86YD(&$@;&]V96QY('-C=6QP=&]R(&%C8W5S960@
                      M;V8@;75R9&5R+@T``%-!5D%'12X@06QA;B`0``!4:&4@069R:6MA($-O<G!S
                      M$@``3B!!9G)I8V$@2G5N92`Q.30R#0``4TA55$4N($YE=FEL(`X``%1H92!0
                      M:65D(%!I<&5R$P``4V5T(&EN(%=7,B`F($9R86YC90P``%-)34U/3E,N($1A
                      M;A$``%1H92!#<F]O:R!&86-T;W)Y&0``4W5M;65R(&]F(#$Y-#(O2&5M;6EN
                      M9W=A>0L``%-43U54+B!297@@%0``3F]T(%%U:71E($1E860@16YO=6=H"0``
                      M3F5R;R!7;VQF"@``0F]O8GD@5')A<!4``%1!64Q/4BP@4&AO96)E($%T=V]O
                      M9`L``%=!3$M%4BX@2FEM%P``375R9&5R(&%T(%!E87)L($AA<F)O=7(D``!'
                      M=V5N(%=I;&QI86US+"!A(&QA;F=U86=E('-P96-I86QI<W0.``!704Q,24Y'
                      M+B!2($$@2AH``$$@0V]R<'-E(&)Y($%N>2!/=&AE<B!.86UE%P``4V5T(&EN
                      M(%=A<BUT:6UE($)R:71A:6X9``!4:&4@0V]R<'-E(%=I=&AO=70@82!#;'5E
                      M%0``6DE-345234%.+B`G4F]B97)T($0@%0``07!P;VEN=&UE;G0@:6X@0F5R
                      M;&EN!@``4W!A:6XN_P`J`0@```D```P```"+"0``EP```#4*``!!`0``N0H`
                      M`,4!``"`"P``C`(``#\,``!+`P``0PT``$\$```U#@``004```,/```/!@``
                      M]`\````'```)$0``%0@``)P1``"H"```91(``'$)```)$P``%0H``+P3``#(
                      M"@``TA0``-X+```<%@``*`T``)D6``"E#0``P1<``,T.``!=&```:0\``"L9
                      M```W$```XQH``.\1``".&P``FA(``!`<```<$P```!T```P4``"2'0``GA0`
                      M`#\>``!+%0``UAX``.(5``!^'P``BA8``%\@``!K%P``(2$``"T8``#((0``
                      MU!@``&<B``!S&0``>R,``(<:``#1)```W1L``&\E``!['```%28``"$=```*
                      M````"0@0```&$`"O&,T'P4````8!```+`E````````````#R`0``5"L``&(T
                      M```@/0``QD4``.9.``!N5```DED``)!>``!N8P``<F@``+9M``"F<@``"G<`
                      M`-YZ```2?P``SH(``'*$```-``(``0`,``(`9``/``(``0`1``(````0``@`
                      M_*GQTDUB4#]?``(``0`J``(````K``(``0""``(```"```@````````````E
                      M`@0```#_`($``@#!!!0````5````@P`"``$`A``"````)@`(`$TFD\ED,MD_
                      M)P`(````````````*``(`$TFD\ED,MD_*0`(`$TFD\ED,MD_30!$`@``10!0
                      M`%,`3P!.`"``4P!T`'D`;`!U`',`(`!0`&@`;P!T`&\`(``Q`#(`.0`P````
                      M``````````````````````$$8`3<`&8!#YN`!P$`"0#J"F\(9``!``<`:`$"
                      M``$`:`$`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````!```````````````````````````````````````````````"````
                      M4@,``$P$`````````@````$```````$`!@`&``,````%``(`M``!````````
                      M``(````````````!``````````````````4``0``````````````````````
                      M``````$````'```````````````!`````0```"H````J````*@```,8```#T
                      M"P``>`\``&@!``!H`0```````$1,3$YA;64S,CU%7T15,35#12Y$3$P`````
                      M``````````````$`H`L``(@.``!D`*`+``"(#@```````!0`````````````
                      M`````````#(```#_`````0````````````````!%`%``4P!/`$X`(`!3`'0`
                      M>0!L`'4`<P`@`%``:`!O`'0`;P`@`#$`,@`Y`#``````````````````````
                      M````"00````!````````#``"``````````````````````"A`"(`"0!D``$`
                      M`0`!``(`+`$L`0`````````````````````!`%4``@`(`'T`#```````MAT/
                      M``(``@!]``P``0`!`+8&#P`"``(`?0`,``(``@!)&@\``@`"`'T`#``#``,`
                      M24P/``(``@```@X``````/(!`````!(````(`A````````4`T0$```````$/
                      M``@"$``!````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``(````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M`P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``$````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``4````%
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``!@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``'````!0`=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0``@````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``"0````4`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$``*````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``L````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M#`````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``-````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``X````%
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``#P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``0````!``=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`!$````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``$@````0`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$``3````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!0````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M%0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``6````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!<````$
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``&`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``9````!``=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`!H````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``&P````0`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$``<````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!T````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M'@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``?````!``=`0````!``0\`_0`*```````8
                      M``````"^``P````!`!@`&0`9``,`_0`*``$````:``$```#]``H``0`!`!H`
                      M`@```/T`"@`!``(`&@`#````_0`*``$``P`:``0```#]``H``@```!L`!0``
                      M`'X""@`"``$`'```.)]`_0`*``(``@`;``8```#]``H``@`#`!T`!P```/T`
                      M"@`#````&P`(````?@(*``,``0`<``!4GD#]``H``P`"`!T`"0```/T`"@`#
                      M``,`'0`*````_0`*``0````=``L```!^`@H`!``!`!P``$"?0/T`"@`$``(`
                      M#P`,````_0`*``0``P`=``T```#]``H`!0```!L`#@````$"!@`%``$`'`#]
                      M``H`!0`"`!L`#P````$"!@`%``,`'0#]``H`!@```!X`$````'X""@`&``$`
                      M'```0)]`_0`*``8``@`>`!$```#]``H`!@`#`!\`$@```/T`"@`'````&P`3
                      M`````0(&``<``0`<`/T`"@`'``(`&P`4`````0(&``<``P`=`/T`"@`(````
                      M(``5`````0(&``@``0`A`/T`"@`(``(`(``6````_0`*``@``P`/`!<```#]
                      M``H`"0```!X`&````'X""@`)``$`'```.)]`_0`*``D``@`?`!D```#]``H`
                      M"0`#`!L`&@````$"!@`*````'@!^`@H`"@`!`!P``$"?0/T`"@`*``(`(``;
                      M````_0`*``H``P`?`!P```#]``H`"P```!X`'0```'X""@`+``$`'```/)]`
                      M_0`*``L``@`>`!X```#]``H`"P`#`!\`'P```/T`"@`,````(``@`````0(&
                      M``P``0`<`/T`"@`,``(`#P`A````_0`*``P``P`=`"(````!`@8`#``$`!T`
                      M_0`*``T````>`",````!`@8`#0`!`!P`_0`*``T``@`>`"0```#]``H`#0`#
                      M`!\`)0```/T`"@`.````'@`F````?@(*``X``0`A``!(GT#]``H`#@`"`!X`
                      M)P```/T`"@`.``,`#P`H````_0`*``\````>`"D```!^`@H`#P`!`!P``%R>
                      M0/T`"@`/``(`#P`J`````0(&``\``P`?`/T`"@`0````(``K`````0(&`!``
                      M`0`<`/T`"@`0``(`#P`L`````0(&`!```P`?`+X`"@`1````'0`<``$`_0`*
                      M`!$``@`/`"T````!`@8`$0`#`!\`_0`*`!(````@`"X```!^`@H`$@`!`"$`
                      M`$R?0/T`"@`2``(`#P`O````_0`*`!(``P`/`#````#]``H`$P```!X`,0``
                      M`'X""@`3``$`(@``/)]`_0`*`!,``@`/`#(```#]``H`$P`#`!\`,P```/T`
                      M"@`4````'@`T````?@(*`!0``0`B```\GT#]``H`%``"``\`-0```/T`"@`4
                      M``,`'P`V````_0`*`!4````>`#<```!^`@H`%0`!`"(``#R?0/T`"@`5``(`
                      M#P`X````_0`*`!4``P`?`#D```#]``H`%@```"``.@```'X""@`6``$`(@``
                      M2)]`_0`*`!8``@`/`#L```#]``H`%@`#`!T`/````/T`"@`7````'@`]````
                      M`0(&`!<``0`B`/T`"@`7``(`'P`^`````0(&`!<``P`?`/T`"@`8````#P`_
                      M````?@(*`!@``0`B``!<GD#]``H`&``"``\`0````/T`"@`8``,`'P!!````
                      M_0`*`!D````;`$(````!`@8`&0`!`!P`_0`*`!D``@`C`$,```#]``H`&0`#
                      M``\`1````/T`"@`:````&P!%````O@`*`!H``0`<`!\``@#]``H`&@`#``\`
                      M1@```+X`"@`;``$`(0`;``(`_0`*`!L``P`/`$<```#]``H`'````"0`2```
                      M`+X`"@`<``$`)0`=``(`_0`*`!P``P`/`$D```"^``H`'0`!`"$`'0`"`/T`
                      M"@`=``,`)@!*````O@`*`!X``0`A`!T``@#]``H`'@`#`"8`2P```/T`"@`?
                      M````'@!,````?@(*`!\``0`A```\GT#]``H`'P`"`!T`30```/T`"@`?``,`
                      M'P!.````UP!$`+8(``!L`AX`.``X`#@`.``P`#@`,``T`#@`-``X`#X`-``X
                      M`#0`,``F`#@`.``X`#@`.``P`#@`-``J`!P`*@`<`!P`"`(0`"`````$`!T!
                      M`````$`!#P`(`A``(0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``B````!``=`0````!`
                      M`0\`"`(0`",````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``)`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                      M$``E````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"8````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``)P``
                      M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``H````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"D````$`!T!
                      M`````$`!#P`(`A``*@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``K````!``=`0````!`
                      M`0\`"`(0`"P````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``+0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                      M$``N````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"\````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``,```
                      M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``Q````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#(````$`!T!
                      M`````$`!#P`(`A``,P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``T````!``=`0````!`
                      M`0\`"`(0`#4````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``-@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                      M$``W````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``.0``
                      M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``Z````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#L````$`!T!
                      M`````$`!#P`(`A``/`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``]````!``=`0````!`
                      M`0\`"`(0`#X````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``/P````0`'0$`````0`$/`'X"
                      M"@`@``$`(0``*)]`_0`*`"```@`=`$\```#]``H`(``#`!\`4````/T`"@`A
                      M````'@!1````?@(*`"$``0`A``#PGD#]``H`(0`"`!\`4@````$"!@`A``,`
                      M'P#]``H`(@```!X`4P```'X""@`B``$`(0``0)]`_0`*`"(``@`/`%0```#]
                      M``H`(@`#`!\`50```/T`"@`C````'@!6````?@(*`",``0`A```XGT#]``H`
                      M(P`"``\`5P```/T`"@`C``,`'P!8````_0`*`"0````>`%D```!^`@H`)``!
                      M`"(``/">0/T`"@`D``(`#P!:````_0`*`"0``P`F`%L```"^``H`)0```!X`
                      M(@`!`/T`"@`E``(`#P!<`````0(&`"4``P`F``$"!@`F````'@!^`@H`)@`!
                      M`"(``$2?0/T`"@`F``(`#P!=````_0`*`"8``P`/`%X````!`@8`)P```!X`
                      M?@(*`"<``0`B``!(GT#]``H`)P`"``\`7P```/T`"@`G``,`#P!@````_0`*
                      M`"@````F`&$````!`@8`*``!`!P`_0`*`"@``@`G`&(```"^``H`*0```"0`
                      M)0`!`/T`"@`I``(`#P!C````_0`*`"D``P`/`&0```#]``H`*@```!X`90``
                      M``$"!@`J``$`)0#]``H`*@`"``\`9@````$"!@`K````)`!^`@H`*P`!`"$`
                      M`!R?0/T`"@`K``(`#P!G````_0`*`"L``P`/`&@````!`@8`+````"0`?@(*
                      M`"P``0`B```TGT#]``H`+``"``\`:0````$"!@`M````)`!^`@H`+0`!`"(`
                      M`#B?0/T`"@`M``(`#P!J`````0(&`"X````D`'X""@`N``$`(0``0)]`_0`*
                      M`"X``@`/`&L```#]``H`+P```"``;`````$"!@`O``$`(0#]``H`+P`"``\`
                      M;0```/T`"@`O``,`#P!N````_0`*`#`````=`&\```!^`@H`,``!`!P``$R?
                      M0/T`"@`P``(`'0!P````_0`*`#```P`H`'$```#]``H`,0```!T`<@````$"
                      M!@`Q``$`)0#]``H`,0`"`!T`<P```/T`"@`Q``,`(P!T````_0`*`#(````F
                      M`'4```!^`@H`,@`!`!P``#"?0/T`"@`R``(`#P!V````_0`*`#(``P`G`'<`
                      M``#]``H`,P```!L`>`````$"!@`S``$`'`#]``H`,P`"``\`>0```/T`"@`S
                      M``,`#P!Z````_0`*`#0````@`'L```!^`@H`-``!`!P``$2?0/T`"@`T``(`
                      M(`!\````_0`*`#0``P`=`'T```#]``H`-0```!L`?@```'X""@`U``$`(@``
                      M()]`_0`*`#4``@`/`'\```#]``H`-0`#`"D`@`````$"!@`V````&P!^`@H`
                      M-@`!`"(``""?0/T`"@`V``(`#P"!````_0`*`#8``P`I`(`````!`@8`-P``
                      M`!L`?@(*`#<``0`B```DGT#]``H`-P`"``\`@@```/T`"@`W``,`*0"`````
                      M`0(&`#@````;`'X""@`X``$`(0``*)]`_0`*`#@``@`/`(,```#]``H`.``#
                      M`"D`@`````$"!@`Y````&P!^`@H`.0`!`"$``"B?0/T`"@`Y``(`#P"$````
                      M_0`*`#D``P`I`(`````!`@8`.@```!L`?@(*`#H``0`A```LGT#]``H`.@`"
                      M``\`A0```/T`"@`Z``,`*0"``````0(&`#L````;`'X""@`[``$`(0``+)]`
                      M_0`*`#L``@`/`(8```#]``H`.P`#`"D`@`````$"!@`\````&P!^`@H`/``!
                      M`"$``#"?0/T`"@`\``(`)P"'````_0`*`#P``P`/`(@````!`@8`/0```!L`
                      M`0(&`#T``@`=`/T`"@`]``,`#P")````O@`,`#X````;`!P`'0`"`/T`"@`^
                      M``,`#P"*````O@`,`#\````;`!P`'0`"`/T`"@`_``,`#P"+````UP!$`'8(
                      M``!L`BH`-``X`#@`.``F`#0`-``F`"H`)@`T`"8`)@`F`#0`.``T`#@`-``X
                      M`#@`-``T`#0`-``T`#0`-``B`!X`"`(0`$`````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M00````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!"````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$,````$
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``1`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!%````!``=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`$8````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``1P````0`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$`!(````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$D````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M2@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!+````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$P````$
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``30````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!.````!``=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`$\````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``4`````0`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$`!1````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%(````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M4P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!4````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%4````$
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``5@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!7````!``=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`%@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``60````0`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$`!:````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%L````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M7`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!=````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%X````$
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``7P````0`'0$`````0`$/`+X`#`!`````&P`<`!T`
                      M`@#]``H`0``#``\`C````+X`#`!!````&P`<`!T``@#]``H`00`#``\`C0``
                      M`+X`#`!"````&P`<`!T``@#]``H`0@`#``\`C@````$"!@!#````&P!^`@H`
                      M0P`!`"$``#2?0/T`"@!#``(`#P"/````_0`*`$,``P`I`)`````!`@8`1```
                      M`!L`?@(*`$0``0`A``!(GT#]``H`1``"``\`D0```/T`"@!$``,`*@"`````
                      M_0`*`$4````/`)(```!^`@H`10`!`"$``$"?0/T`"@!%``(`#P"3````_0`*
                      M`$4``P`J`)0```#]``H`1@````\`E0````$"!@!&``$`(0#]``H`1@`"``\`
                      ME@````$"!@!&``,`*0!^`@H`1P`!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!'``(`#P"5`````0(&
                      M`$<``P`I`/T`"@!(````#P"7````?@(*`$@``0`B```\GT#]``H`2``"``\`
                      MF````/T`"@!(``,`#P"9````_0`*`$D````/`)H```!^`@H`20`!`"$``!2?
                      M0/T`"@!)``(`#P";````_0`*`$D``P`J`)P```!^`@H`2@`!`"$``!B?0/T`
                      M"@!*``(`#P"=````_0`*`$H``P`J`)X```!^`@H`2P`!`"$``!R?0/T`"@!+
                      M``(`#P"?````_0`*`$L``P`J`*````#]``H`3`````\`H0```'X""@!,``$`
                      M(@``0)]`_0`*`$P``@`/`*(```#]``H`3``#`"D`HP```'X""@!-``$`(@``
                      M1)]`_0`*`$T``@`/`*0```#]``H`30`#`"H`I0```'X""@!.``$`(@``2)]`
                      M_0`*`$X``@`/`*8```#]``H`3@`#`"H`IP```/T`"@!/````#P"H````?@(*
                      M`$\``0`B``"LGD#]``H`3P`"``\`J0```/T`"@!/``,`*0"J````_0`*`%``
                      M```/`*L```!^`@H`4``!`"(``#R?0/T`"@!0``(`#P"L````_0`*`%```P`/
                      M`*T```#]``H`40````\`K@````$"!@!1``$`(0#]``H`40`"``\`KP```/T`
                      M"@!1``,`*0"P````O@`*`%(````;`!P``0#]``H`4@`"``\`L0```/T`"@!2
                      M``,`*0"R````O@`*`%,````;`!P``0#]``H`4P`"``\`LP```/T`"@!3``,`
                      M*0"T````_0`*`%0````/`+4````!`@8`5``!`!P`_0`*`%0``@`/`+8````!
                      M`@8`5``#`"D`_0`*`%4````/`+<```!^`@H`50`!`!P``$B?0/T`"@!5``(`
                      M#P"X````_0`*`%4``P`J`+D```#]``H`5@````\`N@```'X""@!6``$`'```
                      M])Y`_0`*`%8``@`/`+L```#]``H`5@`#`!L`O````/T`"@!7````#P"]````
                      M?@(*`%<``0`<```XGT#]``H`5P`"``\`O@```/T`"@!7``,`*0"_````_0`*
                      M`%@````/`,````!^`@H`6``!`!P``!"?0/T`"@!8``(`#P#!`````0(&`%@`
                      M`P`I`/T`"@!9````#P#"````?@(*`%D``0`<``!8GD#]``H`60`"``\`PP``
                      M`/T`"@!:````&P#$`````0(&`%H``0`<`/T`"@!:``(`'P#%````_0`*`%H`
                      M`P`/`,8```"^``H`6P```!L`'``!`/T`"@!;``(`#P#'`````0(&`%L``P`?
                      M`/T`"@!<````#P#(````?@(*`%P``0`A```<GT#]``H`7``"``\`R0```/T`
                      M"@!<``,`'P#*````O@`*`%T````;`!P``0#]``H`70`"``\`RP```/T`"@!=
                      M``,`'P#*````O@`*`%X````;`!P``0#]``H`7@`"``\`S````/T`"@!>``,`
                      M'P#*````O@`*`%\````;`!P``0#]``H`7P`"``\`S0```/T`"@!?``,`'P#*
                      M````UP!$`%X(``!L`AX`'@`>`#0`-``X`#``)@`X`#@`*@`J`#@`*@`J`#@`
                      M.``T`"H`*@`P`#@`.``X`#0`*@`T`"8`.``J`"H`"`(0`&`````%`!T!````
                      M`$`!#P`(`A``80````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!B````!0`=`0````!``0\`
                      M"`(0`&,````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``9`````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!E
                      M````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&8````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``9P````4`
                      M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!H````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&D````%`!T!````
                      M`$`!#P`(`A``:@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!K````!0`=`0````!``0\`
                      M"`(0`&P````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``;0````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!N
                      M````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&\````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``<`````0`
                      M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!Q````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'(````$`!T!````
                      M`$`!#P`(`A``<P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!T````!``=`0````!``0\`
                      M"`(0`'4````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``=@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!W
                      M````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``>0````0`
                      M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!Z````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'L````$`!T!````
                      M`$`!#P`(`A``?`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!]````!``=`0````!``0\`
                      M"`(0`'X````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``?P````0`'0$`````0`$/`+X`"@!@
                      M````&P`<``$`_0`*`&```@`/`,X```#]``H`8``#`!\`R@```+X`"@!A````
                      M&P`<``$`_0`*`&$``@`/`,\```#]``H`80`#`!\`R@```+X`"@!B````&P`<
                      M``$`_0`*`&(``@`/`-````#]``H`8@`#`!\`R@```/T`"@!C````#P#1````
                      M`0(&`&,``0`<`/T`"@!C``(`#P#2````_0`*`&,``P`?`-,```#]``H`9```
                      M`!L`U`````$"!@!D``$`'`#]``H`9``"``\`U0```/T`"@!D``,`#P#6````
                      M`0(&`&4````;`'X""@!E``$`(0``.)]`_0`*`&4``@`/`-<```#]``H`90`#
                      M``\`V````/T`"@!F````#P#9````?@(*`&8``0`A``!$GT#]``H`9@`"``\`
                      MV@```/T`"@!F``,`*@#;````_0`*`&<````/`-P```!^`@H`9P`!`"$``&2>
                      M0/T`"@!G``(`#P#=````_0`*`&<``P`J`-X```#]``H`:`````\`WP```'X"
                      M"@!H``$`(0``/)]`_0`*`&@``@`/`.````#]``H`:``#`"D`X0```/T`"@!I
                      M````(`#B`````0(&`&D``0`@`/T`"@!I``(`#P#C````_0`*`&D``P`J`.0`
                      M```!`@8`:0`$`"H`_0`*`&H````K`.4````!`@8`:@`!`"$`_0`*`&H``@`/
                      M`.8```#]``H`:@`#`"H`YP````$"!@!J``0`*@#]``H`:P````\`Z````'X"
                      M"@!K``$`'```/)]`_0`*`&L``@`/`.D```#]``H`:P`#`"D`Z@```/T`"@!L
                      M````#P#K````?@(*`&P``0`<``"TGD#]``H`;``"``\`[````/T`"@!L``,`
                      M#P#M````_0`*`&T````/`.X````!`@8`;0`!`!P`_0`*`&T``@`@`.\```#]
                      M``H`;0`#``\`\````/T`"@!N````(`#Q````?@(*`&X``0`A``!<GD#]``H`
                      M;@`"`"``\@```/T`"@!N``,`#P#S````_0`*`&\````>`/0```!^`@H`;P`!
                      M`!P``&">0/T`"@!O``(`'@#U````_0`*`&\``P`=`/8```#]``H`<`````\`
                      M]P```'X""@!P``$`(@``-)]`_0`*`'```@`/`/@```#]``H`<``#`"D`^0``
                      M`'X""@!Q``$`(@``/)]`_0`*`'$``@`/`/H```#]``H`<0`#`"D`^P```/T`
                      M"@!R````#P#\````?@(*`'(``0`B```\GT#]``H`<@`"``\`_0```/T`"@!R
                      M``,`*0#^````_0`*`',````@`/\```!^`@H`<P`!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!S``(`
                      M#P```0``_0`*`',``P`/``$!``!^`@H`=``!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!T``(`#P`"
                      M`0``?@(*`'4``0`A``!(GT#]``H`=0`"``\``P$``/T`"@!U``,`#P`$`0``
                      M_0`*`'8````/``4!``!^`@H`=@`!`"$``#R?0/T`"@!V``(`#P`&`0``_0`*
                      M`'8``P`I``<!``#]``H`=P````\`"`$``'X""@!W``$`(0``?)Y`_0`*`'<`
                      M`@`/``D!``#]``H`=P`#`"H`"@$```$"!@!X``$`(0#]``H`>``"``\`"P$`
                      M`/T`"@!X``,`*@`*`0``_0`*`'D````/``P!``!^`@H`>0`!`"$``&2>0/T`
                      M"@!Y``(`#P`-`0``_0`*`'D``P`J``X!``#]``H`>@```!L`#P$```$"!@!Z
                      M``$`'`#]``H`>@`"``\`$`$``/T`"@!Z``,`*0`1`0``_0`*`'L````/`!(!
                      M``!^`@H`>P`!`"$``$R>0/T`"@![``(`#P`3`0``_0`*`'L``P`I`!0!``#]
                      M``H`?`````\`%0$``'X""@!\``$`(0``/)]`_0`*`'P``@`/`!8!``#]``H`
                      M?``#`"D`%P$``/T`"@!]````#P`8`0```0(&`'T``0`A`/T`"@!]``(`#P`9
                      M`0``_0`*`'T``P`J`!H!```!`@8`?@`!`"$`_0`*`'X``@`/`!L!``#]``H`
                      M?@`#`"H`&@$``/T`"@!_````#P`<`0```0(&`'\``0`A``$"!@!_``,`*0#7
                      M`$0`V`@``&P"*@`J`"H`-``T`#0`.``X`#@`/@`^`#@`.``T`#@`.``X`"H`
                      M.``X`!P`*@`X`#@`)@`X`#0`.``X`#0`)@`(`A``@`````4`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$`"!````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`((````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                      M@P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`"$````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`(4````%
                      M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``A@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`"'````!0`=`0``
                      M``!``0\`"`(0`(@````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``B0````4`'0$`````0`$/
                      M``@"$`"*````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`(L````%`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MC`````4`_P````````$/``@"$`"-````!0#_`````````0\`"`(0`(X````%
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``CP````4`_P````````$/``@"$`"0``$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`)$``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``D@`!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"3``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      ME0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"6``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)<``0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``F``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"9``$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`)H``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``FP`!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"<``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MG@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"?``$`!`#_`````````0\`_0`*`(`````/
                      M`!T!``!^`@H`@``!`!P``$2?0/T`"@"```(`#P`>`0``_0`*`(```P`J`!\!
                      M```!`@8`@``$`!\`_0`*`($````@`"`!``!^`@H`@0`!`"$``%R>0/T`"@"!
                      M``(`(``A`0``_0`*`($``P`L`"(!``!^`@H`@@`!`"$``&">0/T`"@""``(`
                      M(``C`0``_0`*`((``P`L`"(!``#]``H`@P```!X`)`$```$"!@"#``$`'`#]
                      M``H`@P`"`!X`)0$```$"!@"#``,`'P"^``H`A````!L`'``!`+X`"@"%````
                      M&P`<``$``0(&`(4``P`?`+X`#`"&````&P`<`"L``@"^``X`AP```!L`'``>
                      M`!\``P"^``H`B````!L`'``!``$"!@"(``,`'P"^``H`B0```!L`'``!``$"
                      M!@")``,`'P"^``H`B@```!H`&@`!``$"!@"*``,`'P`!`@8`BP`!`"$``0(&
                      M`(L``P`?`+X`#`",``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`C0`!`"$``0(&`(T``P`?``$"
                      M!@".``$`(0`!`@8`C@`#`!\``0(&`(\``0`A``$"!@"0``$`(0`!`@8`D``#
                      M`!\`O@`,`)$``0`A`!X`'P`#`+X`#`"2``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`DP`!`"$`
                      M`0(&`),``P`?``$"!@"4``$`(0`!`@8`E``#`!\``0(&`)4``0`A``$"!@"5
                      M``,`'P`!`@8`E@`!`"$``0(&`)<``0`A``$"!@"8``$`(0`!`@8`F0`!`"$`
                      M`0(&`)H``0`A``$"!@";``$`(0`!`@8`FP`#`!\``0(&`)P``0`A``$"!@"<
                      M``,`'P`!`@8`G0`!`"$``0(&`)T``P`?``$"!@">``$`(0`!`@8`G@`#`!\`
                      M`0(&`)\``0`A``$"!@"?``,`'P#7`$0`0`4``&P"0@`X`"H`,``.`!@`$``2
                      M`!@`&``8`!0`$``4`!0`"@`4`!``$``4`!0`%``*``H`"@`*``H`%``4`!0`
                      M%``(`A``H``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"A``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`*(``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``HP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"D``$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*4``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``I@`!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$`"G``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*@``0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``J0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"J``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`*L``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``K``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"M``$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*X``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``KP`!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$`"P``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+$``0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``L@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"S``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`+0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``M0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"V``$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+<``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``N``!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$`"Y``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+H``0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``NP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"\``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`+T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``O@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"_``$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\``0(&`*```0`A``$"!@"@``,`'P`!`@8`H0`!`"$``0(&
                      M`*$``P`?`+X`#`"B``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`HP`!`"$``0(&`*,``P`?`+X`
                      M#`"D``$`(0`?`!\``P"^``P`I0`!`"$`'P`?``,``0(&`*8``0`A``$"!@"F
                      M``,`'P`!`@8`IP`!`"$``0(&`*<``P`?``$"!@"H``$`(0`!`@8`J``#`!\`
                      M`0(&`*D``0`A``$"!@"I``,`'P`!`@8`J@`!`"$``0(&`*H``P`?``$"!@"K
                      M``$`(0`!`@8`JP`#`!\``0(&`*P``0`A``$"!@"L``,`'P`!`@8`K0`!`"$`
                      M`0(&`*T``P`?``$"!@"N``$`(0`!`@8`K@`#`!\`O@`,`*\``0`A`!X`'@`#
                      M`+X`#`"P``$`(0`>`!X``P"^``P`L0`!`"$`'@`>``,`O@`,`+(``0`A`!X`
                      M'@`#`+X`#`"S``$`(0`>`!X``P`!`@8`M``!`"$``0(&`+0``P`?`+X`#`"U
                      M``$`(0`K`!\``P`!`@8`M@`!`"$``0(&`+8``P`?``$"!@"W``$`(0`!`@8`
                      MMP`#`!\``0(&`+@``0`A``$"!@"X``,`'P`!`@8`N0`!`"$``0(&`+D``P`?
                      M``$"!@"Z``$`(0`!`@8`N@`#`!\``0(&`+L``0`A``$"!@"[``,`'P`!`@8`
                      MO``!`"$``0(&`+P``P`?``$"!@"]``$`(0`!`@8`O0`#`!\``0(&`+X``0`A
                      M``$"!@"^``,`'P`!`@8`OP`!`"$``0(&`+\``P`?`-<`1`#<!```;`(4`!0`
                      M$``4`!``$``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``0`!``$``0`!``%``0`!0`%``4
                      M`!0`%``4`!0`%``4``@"$`#```$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,$``0`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``P@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`##``$`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`,0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``Q0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`#&``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,<``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``R``!
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#)``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,H``0`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``RP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#,``$`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`,T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``S@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`#/``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-`````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``T0``
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#2````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-,````$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``U`````0`_P````````$/``@"$`#5````!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`-8````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``UP````0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`#8````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-D````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``V@``
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#;````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-P````$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``W0````0`_P````````$/``@"$`#>````!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`-\````$`/\````````!#P`!`@8`P``!`"$``0(&`,```P`?``$"
                      M!@#!``$`(0`!`@8`P0`#`!\``0(&`,(``0`A``$"!@#"``,`'P`!`@8`PP`!
                      M`"$``0(&`,,``P`?``$"!@#$``$`(0`!`@8`Q``#`!\``0(&`,4``0`A``$"
                      M!@#%``,`'P`!`@8`Q@`!`"$``0(&`,8``P`?`+X`#`#'``$`(0`?`!\``P`!
                      M`@8`R``!`"$``0(&`,@``P`?``$"!@#)``$`(0`!`@8`R0`#`!\``0(&`,H`
                      M`0`A``$"!@#*``,`'P`!`@8`RP`!`"$``0(&`,L``P`?``$"!@#,``$`(0`!
                      M`@8`S``#`!\``0(&`,T``0`A``$"!@#-``,`'P"^``P`S@`!`"$`'P`?``,`
                      MO@`,`,\``0`A`!\`'P`#`+X`"@#0``$`(0`?``(``0(&`-$``0`A``$"!@#1
                      M``,`'P"^``H`T@`!`"$`'P`"`+X`#@#3````&P`<`!L`'0`#`+X`#`#4``$`
                      M(0`;`!T``P"^``P`U0`!`"$`&P`=``,`O@`,`-8``0`A`!T`'0`#`+X`#`#7
                      M``$`(0`=`!T``P"^``P`V``!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`-D``0`A`!T`(P`#`+X`
                      M#`#:``$`(0`=`",``P"^``P`VP`!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`-P``0`A`!T`(P`#
                      M`+X`#`#=``$`(0`=`",``P"^``P`W@`!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`-\``0`A`!T`
                      M(P`#`-<`1`"V!```;`(4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`%``4`!0`$``0
                      M``X`%``.`!(`$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0``@"$`#@``$`$@#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`.$``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``X@`!`!(`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#C``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.0``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MY0`!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#F``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.<``0`2
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``Z``!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#I``$`$@#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`.H``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``ZP`!`!(`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#L``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.T``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      M[@`!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#O``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`/```0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``\0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#R``$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`/,``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``]``!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#U``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/8``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      M]P`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#X``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/D``0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``^@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#[``$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`/P``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``_0`!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#^``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/\``0`$`/\````````!#P"^``P`
                      MX``!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`.$``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#B``$`(0`=`"<``P"^
                      M``P`XP`!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`.0``0`A`!X`)P`#`+X`#`#E``$`(0`F`!L`
                      M`P"^``P`Y@`!`"$`)@`G``,`O@`,`.<``0`A`"8`&P`#`+X`#`#H``$`(0`F
                      M`"<``P"^``P`Z0`!`"$`)@`;``,`O@`,`.H``0`A`"8`)P`#`+X`#`#K``$`
                      M(0`F`!L``P"^``P`[``!`"$`'0`G``,``0(&`.T``0`A``$"!@#M``,`)P#]
                      M``H`[0`1``\`)@$``+X`#`#N``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`[P`!`"$`'0`G``,`
                      MO@`,`/```0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#Q``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`\@`!`"$`'0`G
                      M``,`O@`,`/,``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#T``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`]0`!`"$`
                      M'0`G``,`O@`,`/8``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#W``$`(0`C`"<``P"^``P`^``!
                      M`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`/D``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#Z``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`
                      M^P`!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`/P``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#]``$`(0`=`"<``P`!
                      M`@8`_@`!`"$``0(&`/X``P`G`+X`#`#_``$`(0`=`"<``P#7`$0`E@0``&P"
                      M$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``B`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0
                      M`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``%``(`A````$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``!`0$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``(!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A```P$!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$``$`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``4!`0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``!@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``'`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M``@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``"0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``*`0$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``L!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``#`$!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$``-`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``X!`0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``#P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``0`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`!$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``$@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``3`0$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!0!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``%0$!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$``6`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!<!`0`$`/\````````!
                      M#P`(`A``&`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``9`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                      M`!H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``&P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``<`0$`
                      M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!T!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``'@$!``0`_P``
                      M``````$/``@"$``?`0$`!`#_`````````0\`O@`,```!`0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`
                      M#``!`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P``@$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``,!`0`A`!T`)P`#
                      M`+X`#``$`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`!0$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``8!`0`A`!T`
                      M)P`#`+X`#``'`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`"`$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``D!`0`A
                      M`!T`)P`#`+X`#``*`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`"P$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``P!
                      M`0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#``-`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`#@$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,
                      M``\!`0`A`!T`)P`#``$"!@`0`0$`(0`!`@8`$`$#`"<``0(&`!$!`0`A``$"
                      M!@`1`0,`)P`!`@8`$@$!`"$``0(&`!(!`P`G``$"!@`3`0$`(0`!`@8`$P$#
                      M`"<``0(&`!0!`0`A``$"!@`4`0,`)P`!`@8`%0$!`"$``0(&`!4!`P`G``$"
                      M!@`6`0$`(0`!`@8`%@$#`"<``0(&`!<!`0`A``$"!@`7`0,`)P`!`@8`&`$!
                      M`"$``0(&`!@!`P`G``$"!@`9`0$`(0`!`@8`&0$#`"<`O@`,`!H!`0`A`"``
                      M)P`#``$"!@`;`0$`(0`!`@8`&P$#`"<``0(&`!P!`0`A``$"!@`<`0,`)P`!
                      M`@8`'0$!`"$``0(&`!T!`P`G``$"!@`>`0$`(0`!`@8`'@$#`"<``0(&`!\!
                      M`0`A``$"!@`?`0,`)P#7`$0`O`0``&P"$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0
                      M`!``$``0`!``$``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`%``(`A``
                      M(`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``A`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"(!`0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``(P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``D`0$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`"4!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``)@$!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$``G`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      M*0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``J`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"L!`0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``+`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``M`0$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`"X!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``+P$!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$``P`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      M,@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``S`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#0!`0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``-0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``V`0$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`#<!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``.`$!``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$``Y`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      M.P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``\`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#T!`0`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``/@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``_`0$`!`#_````
                      M`````0\``0(&`"`!`0`A``$"!@`@`0,`)P`!`@8`(0$!`"$``0(&`"$!`P`G
                      M``$"!@`B`0$`(0`!`@8`(@$#`"<``0(&`",!`0`A``$"!@`C`0,`)P`!`@8`
                      M)`$!`"$``0(&`"0!`P`G``$"!@`E`0$`(0`!`@8`)0$#`"<``0(&`"8!`0`A
                      M``$"!@`F`0,`)P`!`@8`)P$!`"$``0(&`"<!`P`G``$"!@`H`0$`(0`!`@8`
                      M*`$#`"<``0(&`"D!`0`A``$"!@`I`0,`)P`!`@8`*@$!`"$``0(&`"H!`P`G
                      M``$"!@`K`0$`(0`!`@8`*P$#`"<``0(&`"P!`0`A``$"!@`L`0,`)P`!`@8`
                      M+0$!`"$``0(&`"T!`P`G``$"!@`N`0$`(0`!`@8`+@$#`"<``0(&`"\!`0`A
                      M``$"!@`O`0,`)P`!`@8`,`$!`"$``0(&`#`!`P`G``$"!@`Q`0$`(0`!`@8`
                      M,0$#`"<``0(&`#(!`0`A``$"!@`R`0,`)P`!`@8`,P$!`"$``0(&`#,!`P`G
                      M``$"!@`T`0$`(0`!`@8`-`$#`"<``0(&`#4!`0`A``$"!@`U`0,`)P`!`@8`
                      M-@$!`"$``0(&`#8!`P`G``$"!@`W`0$`(0`!`@8`-P$#`"<``0(&`#@!`0`A
                      M``$"!@`X`0,`)P`!`@8`.0$!`"$``0(&`#D!`P`G``$"!@`Z`0$`(0`!`@8`
                      M.@$#`"<`O@`,`#L!`0`A`!T`)P`#``$"!@`\`0$`(0`!`@8`/`$#`"D``0(&
                      M`#T!`0`A``$"!@`]`0,`*0`!`@8`/@$!`"$``0(&`#X!`P`I``$"!@`_`0$`
                      M(0`!`@8`/P$#`"D`UP!$`/P$``!L`A0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4
                      M`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`"`(0`$`!
                      M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``00$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!"`0$`!`#_
                      M`````````0\`"`(0`$,!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``1`$!``0`_P``````
                      M``$/``@"$`!%`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$8!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                      M`A``1P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!(`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$D!
                      M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``2@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!+`0$`!`#_
                      M`````````0\`"`(0`$P!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``30$!``0`_P``````
                      M``$/``@"$`!.`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$\!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                      M`A``4`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!1`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%(!
                      M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``4P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!4`0$`!`#_
                      M`````````0\`"`(0`%4!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``5@$!``0`_P``````
                      M``$/``@"$`!7`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                      M`A``60$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!:`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%L!
                      M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``7`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!=`0$`!`#_
                      M`````````0\`"`(0`%X!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``7P$!``0`_P``````
                      M``$/``$"!@!``0$`(0`!`@8`0`$#`"D``0(&`$$!`0`A``$"!@!!`0,`*0`!
                      M`@8`0@$!`"$``0(&`$(!`P`I``$"!@!#`0$`(0`!`@8`0P$#`"D``0(&`$0!
                      M`0`A``$"!@!$`0,`*0`!`@8`10$!`"$``0(&`$4!`P`I``$"!@!&`0$`(0`!
                      M`@8`1@$#`"D``0(&`$<!`0`A``$"!@!'`0,`*0`!`@8`2`$!`"$``0(&`$@!
                      M`P`I``$"!@!)`0$`(0`!`@8`20$#`"D`O@`,`$H!`0`A`"D`*0`#`+X`#`!+
                      M`0$`(0`I`"D``P"^``P`3`$!`"$`*0`I``,``0(&`$T!`0`A``$"!@!-`0,`
                      M*0`!`@8`3@$!`"$``0(&`$X!`P`I``$"!@!/`0$`(0`!`@8`3P$#`"D``0(&
                      M`%`!`0`A`+X`"@!1`0$`(0`>``(``0(&`%(!`0`A``$"!@!2`0,`*0`!`@8`
                      M4P$!`"$``0(&`%,!`P`I``$"!@!4`0$`(0`!`@8`50$!`"$``0(&`%8!`0`A
                      M``$"!@!7`0$`(0`!`@8`6`$!`"$``0(&`%D!`0`A``$"!@!9`0,`*0`!`@8`
                      M6@$!`"$``0(&`%H!`P`I``$"!@!;`0$`(0`!`@8`6P$#`"D``0(&`%P!`0`A
                      M``$"!@!<`0,`*0`!`@8`70$!`"$``0(&`%T!`P`I``$"!@!>`0$`(0`!`@8`
                      M7@$#`"D``0(&`%\!`0`A`-<`1`"H!```;`(4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4
                      M`!``$``0`!0`%``4``H`#@`4`!0`"@`*``H`"@`*`!0`%``4`!0`%``4``@"
                      M$`!@`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``8@$!
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!C`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&0!`0`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``90$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!F`0$`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`&<!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``:`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`!I`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``:P$!
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!L`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&T!`0`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``;@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!P`0(`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`'$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``<@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`!S`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``=0$"
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!V`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'<!`@`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``>`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!Y`0(`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`'H!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``>P$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`!\`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'T!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``?@$"
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!_`0(`!`#_`````````0\``0(&`&`!`0`A``$"
                      M!@!@`0,`+0`!`@8`80$!`"$``0(&`&$!`P`I``$"!@!B`0$`(0`!`@8`8@$#
                      M`"D``0(&`&,!`0`A``$"!@!C`0,`*0`!`@8`9`$!`"$``0(&`&0!`P`I``$"
                      M!@!E`0$`(0`!`@8`90$#`"D``0(&`&8!`0`A``$"!@!F`0,`*0`!`@8`9P$!
                      M`"$``0(&`&<!`P`I``$"!@!H`0$`(0`!`@8`:`$#`"D``0(&`&D!`0`A``$"
                      M!@!I`0,`+0`!`@8`:@$!`"$``0(&`&H!`P`M``$"!@!K`0,`+0`!`@8`;`$#
                      M`"T``0(&`&T!`P`M``$"!@!N`0,`*0"^``H`<`$"`"D`*0`#`+X`"@!Q`0(`
                      M*0`I``,`O@`*`'(!`@`I`"D``P`!`@8`<P$#`"D``0(&`'0!`P`I``$"!@!U
                      M`0,`*0`!`@8`=@$#`"D``0(&`'<!`P`I``$"!@!X`0,`*0`!`@8`>0$#`"D`
                      M`0(&`'H!`P`I``$"!@![`0,`*0`!`@8`?`$#`"D``0(&`'T!`P`I``$"!@!^
                      M`0,`*0`!`@8`?P$#`"D`UP!"`!P$``!8`A0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`
                      M%``*``H`"@`*``X`#@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``@"$`"`
                      M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`($!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``@@$"``0`
                      M_P````````$/``@"$`"#`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(0!`@`$`/\`````
                      M```!#P`(`A``A0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"&`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                      M"`(0`(<!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``B`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`")
                      M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``C0$"``0`
                      M_P````````$/``@"$`".`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(\!`@`$`/\`````
                      M```!#P`(`A``D`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"1`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                      M"`(0`),!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``E`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"5
                      M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)8!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``EP$"``0`
                      M_P````````$/``@"$`"8`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)D!`@`$`/\`````
                      M```!#P`(`A``F@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`";`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                      M"`(0`)P!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``G0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`">
                      M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)\!`@`$`/\````````!#P`!`@8`@`$#`"D`
                      MO@`*`($!`@`>`"D``P`!`@8`@@$#`"D``0(&`(,!`P`I``$"!@"$`0,`*0`!
                      M`@8`A0$#`"D``0(&`(8!`P`I`+X`"@"'`0(`'@`I``,``0(&`(@!`P`I``$"
                      M!@")`0,`*0`!`@8`BP$#`"D``0(&`(T!`P`I``$"!@".`0,`*0`!`@8`CP$#
                      M`"D``0(&`)`!`P`I``$"!@"1`0,`*0`!`@8`DP$#`!\``0(&`)0!`P`?``$"
                      M!@"5`0,`'P"^``H`E@$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"7`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`)@!`@`>
                      M`!\``P"^``H`F0$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@":`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`)L!`@`>`!\`
                      M`P"^``H`G`$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"=`0(`'@`?``,``0(&`)X!`P`?``$"!@"?
                      M`0,`'P#7`#X`C@,``#`""@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`
                      M"@`*``H`"@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`"@`(`A``H`$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"A`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*(!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MHP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"D`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*4!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``I@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"G`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`*@!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``J0$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"J`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MK`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*X!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``KP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"P`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`+$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``L@$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"S`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MM@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"W`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+@!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``N0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"Z`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`+L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``O`$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`"]`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+X!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MOP$"``0`_P````````$/``$"!@"@`0,`'P"^``H`H0$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"B
                      M`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`*,!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`I`$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"E`0(`
                      M'@`?``,`O@`*`*8!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`IP$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"H`0(`'@`?
                      M``,`O@`*`*D!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`J@$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"K`0(`'@`?``,`
                      MO@`*`*P!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`K0$"`!X`'P`#``$"!@"N`0,`'P"^``H`KP$"
                      M`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"P`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`+$!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`L@$"`!X`
                      M'P`#`+X`"@"S`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`+0!`@`>`!\``P`!`@8`M@$#`"D``0(&
                      M`+<!`P`I`+X`"@"X`0(`(``I``,``0(&`+D!`P`I``$"!@"Z`0,`*0`!`@8`
                      MNP$#`"D``0(&`+P!`P`I``$"!@"]`0,`*0`!`@8`O@$#`"D``0(&`+\!`P`I
                      M`-<`0@#R`P``6`(*``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`"@`.``X`
                      M#@`.``X`#@`*``H`#@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`(`A``P`$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#!`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,(!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MPP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#$`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,4!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``Q@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#'`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`,@!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``R0$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#*`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MS`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#-`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,X!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``SP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#0`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`-$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``T@$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#3`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                      MU0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#6`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-<!`@`$
                      M`/\````````!#P`(`A``V`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#<`0(`!`#_````
                      M`````0\`"`(0`-T!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``W@$"``0`_P````````$/
                      M``@"$`#?`0(`!`#_`````````0\`O@`*`,`!`@`K`"D``P`!`@8`P0$#`"D`
                      M`0(&`,(!`P`I``$"!@##`0,`*0`!`@8`Q`$#`"D``0(&`,4!`P`I``$"!@#&
                      M`0,`*0`!`@8`QP$#`"D``0(&`,@!`P`I``$"!@#)`0,`*0`!`@8`R@$#`"D`
                      M`0(&`,L!`P`I``$"!@#,`0,`*0`!`@8`S0$#`"D``0(&`,X!`P`I`+X`"@#/
                      M`0(`(``I``,`O@`*`-`!`@`@`"D``P"^``H`T0$"`"``*0`#``$"!@#2`0,`
                      M*0`!`@8`TP$#`"D``0(&`-0!`P`I``$"!@#5`0,`*0`!`@8`U@$#`"D``0(&
                      M`-<!`P`I``$"!@#8`0,`*0`!`@8`W`$#`"X``0(&`-T!`P`N``$"!@#>`0,`
                      M+@`!`@8`WP$#`"X`UP`^`'8#```P`@X`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*
                      M``H`"@`*``X`#@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"`(0`.`!`@`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``X0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#B`0(`!`#_````````
                      M`0\`"`(0`.,!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``Z0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                      M$`#J`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`.P!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``[0$"
                      M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#N`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`.\!`@`$`/\`
                      M```````!#P`(`A``\0$#``0`_P````````$/``$"!@#@`0,`+@`!`@8`X0$#
                      M`"X``0(&`.(!`P`I``$"!@#C`0,`*0"^``H`Z0$"`"L`*0`#`+X`"@#J`0(`
                      M(``I``,`O@`*`.P!`@`>`"D``P"^``H`[0$"`!X`*0`#`+X`"@#N`0(`'@`I
                      M``,`O@`*`.\!`@`>`"D``P`!`@8`\0$#`"D`UP`:`&(!``#(``H`"@`*``H`
                      M#@`.``X`#@`.``X`/@(2`+8&`````$```````````````!T`#P`#````````
                      M`0````````#O``8````W````N@$+``@``%-H965T,34S"@``````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M``````````````````````````!3`&@`90!E`'0`,0`U`#,`````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````$@`"`08`
                      M```%````_____P``````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````X!````````%\`5@!"`$$`7P!0`%(`3P!*`$4`0P!4````````````
                      M```````````````````````````````````````````:``(`____________
                      M____````````````````````````````````````````````````$0```$4(
                      M````````9`!I`'(`````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M``````````````````````````````````@``@#_______________\`````
                      M```````````````````````````````````````````S````N0$```````!0
                      M`%(`3P!*`$4`0P!4`'<`;0``````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````%``"`/_______________P``````````````
                      M`````````````````````````````````#H````=``````````$````"````
                      M`P````0````%````!@````<````(````"0````H````+````#`````T````.
                      M````#P```!````#^____$@```!,````4````%0```!8````7````&````!D`
                      M```:````&P```!P````=````'@```!\````@````(0```"(````C````)```
                      M`"4````F````)P```"@````I````*@```"L````L````+0```"X````O````
                      M,````#$````R````_O___S0````U````-@```#<````X````.0```/[____^
                      M____/````#T````^````/P```$````#^____0@```$,```!$````_O___T8`
                      M``!'````2````/[___]*````_O__________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________`18!``#P````Q`(``-0``````@``_____\L"``!_`P``````
                      M``$```"\=8;K``#__R,!``"(````M@#__P$!`````/____\`````________
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````$`````,````%````!P```/__________`0$(````_____W@`
                      M```(``````````````````````````````````````````#__P````!-10``
                      M________`````/__`````/__`0$`````WP#__P`````,`/______________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________*`````(`4TS_____```!`%,0
                      M_____P```0!3E/____\``````CS_____``#__P$!``````$`3@`P`'L`,``P
                      M`#``,@`P`#@`,@`P`"T`,``P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``+0!#`#``,``P`"T`
                      M,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``T`#8`?0``````_____P$!.`````*`_O__
                      M____$`#__R@````"`?__``````````#__________P`````=````)0```/__
                      M__](``````#__P```0```````````/_______________P````#_________
                      M_________________P````#__________________________P`````!````
                      M__________\`````________________________________________````
                      M````WP@`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M`````````````````````````/[*`0`(``"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````
                      M_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``
                      M````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````__________\!`0@```#_____
                      M>````/____\```&OL`!!='1R:6)U=`!E(%9"7TYA;0!E(#T@(E-H90!E=#$U
                      M,R(-"A$*^$)A<P)\,'LP`#`P,C`X,C`M.P`@!`A#`!0"'`$D,#`(-#9]#7Q'
                      M;&]BA&%L`<A3<&%C`9(@1F%L<V4,9$-R0&5A=&%B;!4?4(!R961E8VQA``9$
                      M260`K51R=0U"12!X<&]S910<5&4`;7!L871E1&48<FEV`B220G5S=#!O;6EZ
                      M!$0#,@T*`8L```````````#,86T```$`_PD(```)!```Y`0!````````````
                      M`0`$``(`^@`J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``T`$4`1@`M`#``,``P`#``+0`P
                      M`#``,``P`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``-``V`'T`
                      M(P`T`"X`,``C`#D`(P!#`#H`7`!0`%(`3P!'`%(`00!^`#$`7`!#`$\`30!-
                      M`$\`3@!^`#$`7`!-`$D`0P!2`$\`4P!^`#$`7`!6`$(`00!<`%8`0@!!`#8`
                      M7`!6`$(`10`V`"X`1`!,`$P`(P!6`&D`<P!U`&$`;``@`$(`80!S`&D`8P`@
                      M`$8`;P!R`"``00!P`'``;`!I`&,`80!T`&D`;P!N`',`````````````````
                      M#`$J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``X`#$`,P`M`#``,``P`#``+0`P`#``,``P
                      M`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``-``V`'T`(P`Q`"X`
                      M,P`C`#``(P!#`#H`7`!0`'(`;P!G`'(`80!M`"``1@!I`&P`90!S`%P`30!I
                      M`&,`<@!O`',`;P!F`'0`(`!/`&8`9@!I`&,`90!<`$\`9@!F`&D`8P!E`%P`
                      M10!8`$,`10!,`#D`+@!/`$P`0@`C`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`9@!T`"``10!X
                      M`&,`90!L`"``.0`N`#``(`!/`&(`:@!E`&,`=``@`$P`:0!B`'(`80!R`'D`
                      M````````````````O``J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``T`#,`,``M`#``,``P
                      M`#``+0`P`#``,``P`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``
                      M-``V`'T`(P`R`"X`,``C`#``(P!#`#H`7`!7`$D`3@!$`$\`5P!3`%P`4P!Y
                      M`',`=`!E`&T`,P`R`%P`<P!T`&0`;P!L`&4`,@`N`'0`;`!B`",`3P!,`$4`
                      M(`!!`'4`=`!O`&T`80!T`&D`;P!N``````````````````H!*@!<`$<`>P`R
                      M`$0`1@`X`$0`,``T`$,`+0`U`$(`1@!!`"T`,0`P`#$`0@`M`$(`1`!%`#4`
                      M+0`P`#``00!!`#``,``T`#0`1`!%`#4`,@!]`",`,@`N`#$`(P`P`",`0P`Z
                      M`%P`4`!R`&\`9P!R`&$`;0`@`$8`:0!L`&4`<P!<`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`
                      M9@!T`"``3P!F`&8`:0!C`&4`7`!/`&8`9@!I`&,`90!<`$T`4P!/`#D`+@!$
                      M`$P`3``C`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`9@!T`"``3P!F`&8`:0!C`&4`(``Y`"X`
                      M,``@`$\`8@!J`&4`8P!T`"``3`!I`&(`<@!A`'(`>0`````````````````!
                      M``(`!``$`@``!@(!``@"```*`@$`$`+_______\`````__\``&UC@T0+`/__
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________``#_______\!`````````````````````````+QU`0`0`%,`
                      M:`!E`&4`=``Q`#4`,P`4`#``-0`T`#0`.``S`#8`,P`V`&0`__\5`A``4P!H
                      M`&4`90!T`#$`-0`S`/__ANL``````````@```(4#``#_______\!`2`"``#_
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M____________________________________________________________
                      M__________\``@``______ZE49[9<+1(D7Y>?HG&^CW_____`0```/____]@
                      M````@```````#`$-`/\`J"4```4$17AC96R`*Q```P160D'WXA``!017:6XQ
                      M-L%^$``%!%=I;C,R!W\0``,$36%CL[(0``0$5D)!-JTC$``(!%!R;VIE8W0Q
                      M"A<0``8$<W1D;VQEDV`0``H$5D)!4')O:F5C=+Z_$``&!$]F9FEC915U$``(
                      M!%-H965T,34S_AX0``D`7T5V86QU871E&-D0``D$5V]R:W-H965TP?X0``+_
                      M_P$!2````!`"_____Q("`P#__Q4"```"`/_______P`"`0#__P("``#_____
                      M_____________________________________PX"`@#__P(`#`````$`$@``
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M`````````````````````````````````````````````;6Q@`$`!`````$`
                      M,"H"`I`)`'`4!D@#`(("`&3D!`0`"@`<`%9"05!R;VIEB&-T!0`T``!``A1J
                      M!@(*/0(*!P)R`10(!082"0(2;6.#1`N4``P"2CP""A8``7*`<W1D;VQE/@(9
                      M`',`=`!D`&\`@&P`90`-`&@`)0)>``,J7$=[,#"`,#(P-#,P+0`('00$0P`*
                      M`@X!$C`P-``V?2,R+C`C,``C0SI<5TE.1`!/5U-<4WES="!E;3,R7`-E,BX`
                      M=&QB(T],12``075T;VUA=&D<;VX`8``!@T5/9F9$:6.$14\`9H``:=0`8X)%
                      MCX`1A8`!@44`,D1&.$0P-$,`+35"1D$M,3"`,4(M0D1%-8!%U$%!@$,T@`4R
                      MB$6`F`!G<F%M($9I;`!E<UQ-:6-R;Z!S;V9T(`,V7`0#`$U33SDN1$Q,`B,-
                      M$"`Y+C`@3P)B`;H@3&EB<F$L<GF`0P`!#P+-`0""$X(#O'49``B`"@!3:&5E
                      M=#$U,UA'`!"!!@"B90!@=```,0`U`#,`&A6*$3*2$1S`#0``2`5"`3&";H4#
                      M```>BT("`04LPAN&ZR)""`8K0@'!&@```````````%-H965T,34S`%,`:`!E
                      M`&4`=``Q`#4`,P``````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M``````!)1#TB>SDQ1C(Q,41$+3%%0T$M-$0Y12U",D8Q+3`X1CA%,38Y13=%
                      M-'TB#0I$;V-U;65N=#U3:&5E=#$U,R\F2#`P,#`P,#`P#0I.86UE/2)60D%0
                      M<F]J96-T(@T*2&5L<$-O;G1E>'1)1#TB,"(-"E9E<G-I;VY#;VUP871I8FQE
                      M,S(](C,Y,S(R,C`P,"(-"D--1STB-#8T-#4U.$1&-4)$0T)#,4-"0S%#0D,Q
                      M0T)#,2(-"D100CTB,C`R,C,S,S0S-#,T,S0S-"(-"D=#/2)&048X13E$,4,R
                      M1#)#,D0R,T0B#0H-"EM(;W-T($5X=&5N9&5R($EN9F]=#0HF2#`P,#`P,#`Q
                      M/7LS.#,R1#8T,"U#1CDP+3$Q0T8M.$4T,RTP,$$P0SDQ,3`P-4%].U9"13LF
                      M2#`P,#`P,#`P#5``4@!/`$H`10!#`%0`````````````````````````````
                      M```````````````````````````````````````0``(!`P````<```#_____
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````.P```$$!````
                      M````!0!3`'4`;0!M`&$`<@!Y`$D`;@!F`&\`<@!M`&$`=`!I`&\`;@``````
                      M`````````````````````````````"@``@'_____"@```/____\`````````
                      M``````````````````````````````````````!!````X``````````%`$0`
                      M;P!C`'4`;0!E`&X`=`!3`'4`;0!M`&$`<@!Y`$D`;@!F`&\`<@!M`&$`=`!I
                      M`&\`;@``````````````.``"`/_______________P``````````````````
                      M`````````````````````````````$4```#P``````````$`0P!O`&T`<`!/
                      M`&(`:@``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M```````````2``(`________________````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````20```&8`````````"@``````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M`/[_```%`0(```````````````````````$```#@A9_R^4]H$*N1"``K)[/9
                      M,````+`````'`````0```$`````$````2`````@```!@````$@```'@````,
                      M````D`````T```"<````$P```*@````"````Y`0``!X````0````16QI>F%B
                      M971H($AA>65S`!X````0````16QI>F%B971H($AA>65S`!X````0````36EC
                      M<F]S;V9T($5X8V5L`$``````5L=^FK'%`4``````ZX&)FK'%`0,`````````
                      M``````````````````````````````````````````#^_P``!0$"````````
                      M```````````````!`````M7-U9PN&Q"3EP@`*RSYKC````#`````"0````$`
                      M``!0````#P```%@````7````9`````L```!L````$````'0````3````?```
                      M`!8```"$````#0```(P````,````G`````(```#D!```'@````$`````5S(`
                      M`P```*`*"0`+``````````L`````````"P`````````+`````````!X0```!
                      M````!````%=7,@`,$````@```!X````+````5V]R:W-H965T<P`#`````0``
                      M`````````````````````````0#^_P,*``#_____(`@"``````#`````````
                      M1AH```!-:6-R;W-O9G0@17AC96P@5V]R:W-H965T``8```!":69F.``.````
                      M17AC96PN4VAE970N.`#T.;)Q````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                      0````````````````````````
                      `
                      end

                      sum -r/size 22208/58588 section (from "begin" to "end")
                      sum -r/size 30660/42496 entire input file

                      Best
                      Lizzie

                      In message <000001c584cb$7e279d00$6501a8c0@Jon>, Jon Jermey
                      <jonjermey@...> writes

                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 5, 2005
                        Thanks, Lizzie - I've converted these to HTML and posted them on the
                        website.

                        Jon.

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 5, 2005
                          Your welcome.