Re: [GAdetection] WW2 mysteries - help requested

  • mherridge@HTCOMP.NET
    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 8, 2005
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "nick hay" <nick@...>

      > I am trying to find out about British Mysteries
      > (that is mysteries set in Britain or by British
      > writers) set during WW2. I am also interested in
      > what British Mystery writers did with their characters
      > during the war if they continued to write but ignored
      > the conflict. I realise this sounds fairly vague but hope it
      > will be clarified by some notes on authors and books of
      > which I am aware....

      <snip>

      > Hare - one wonderful Pettigrew book With a Bare
      > Bodkin (incidentally this was not mentioned in recent
      > discussions of Hare - IMO one of his best - even if
      > you don't like the plot the setting and the bizarre view
      > it gives of one corner of wartime Britain is well worth
      > seeking out).

      I just finished the Cyril Hare book Tragedy at Law (1942), which fits in
      this group just fine. Also, Patricia Wentworth's books showed an
      involvement in the war. I think there were a couple of books in that series
      that involved WWII. One involved a spy, but it has been a while since I
      read the series, so I don't remember which book.

      <snip>
      > And that is far as I have got. No doubt there are many glaring errors
      > and omissions which experts here will be able to rectify.
      >
      > It would certainly appear to be a tiny list. Of course there may be
      > many reasons for this - writers stopped writing due to involvement
      > in some way or another in the war effort, restrictions on paper/
      > publishing, perhaps even censorship?, or at least for some
      self-censorship?

      > Any observations gratefully received - of course someone will probably
      point
      > me straight away to a web-site or article which covers all this completely
      > and concisely!
      >
      > NickH.

      There are certainly others, but my memory is not at its best right now.
      Others will be of more assistance in this question.

      Monte Herridge
      Message 2 of 15 , Jul 8, 2005
        There was a group discussion on this a while back.

        Try this search:
        %20II%20mysteries%22

      • MG4273@aol.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Jul 8, 2005
          You might look at R.A.J. Walling's:
          A Corpse By Any Other Name (1943)
          The Corpse Without a Clue (1944)
          These are set in war-time Britain, and give a harrowing look at the effects
          of Nazi bombing.
          There is more discussion in my Walling web site article at:
          http://members.aol.com/MG4273/bentley.htm

          You raise a different subject: Sayers and other writers writing less
          detective fiction. There are signs that publishers' interest in Golden Age style
          mysteries with series detectives came to an end in 1942-1944. This is discussed
          heavily in:
          http://members.aol.com/MG4273/bigthree.htm

          (please scroll to the bottom of the page)

          Mike Grost
          Message 4 of 15 , Jul 8, 2005
            A classic that comes to mind is Carter Dickson's "Murder in the
            Submrine Zone" ("9 -- and Death Makes 10"). Certainly one of the best
            of the HM books.

          • alanjbishop1
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 8, 2005
              While more Jill Paton Walsh than Dorothy L. Sayers, "A Presumption of
              Death" is a reasonably good read. Lord Peter's off doing secret war
              work, so Harriet takes her family to their country house in Pagglesham
              and gets involved in an investigation of a local but brutal murder.
              A good snapshot of WW2 from a rural civilian perspective. Taken from
              extrapolating the Wimsey Papers (a series of letters and articles
              written by DLS during the war), it's a good detective story but tries
              a little too hard to be a Sayers. Read this as a Harriet Wimsey mystery.

              Alan J. Bishop - Editor,criminal-history.co.uk
            • Lizzie
              Message 6 of 15 , Jul 9, 2005
                Hi Nick

                I have a list of 128 titles of mysteries set in WW2 - it's an excel
                file, do you want me to send it to you?

                Best
                Lizzie

                In message <011001c58417$1ec57b20$f69e87d9@cromton>, nick hay
                <nick@...> writes

                --
                E-mail lizzie@...
                Mystery Women Group. http://www.mysterywomen.co.uk
                Message 7 of 15 , Jul 9, 2005
                  Hi Lizzie,

                  If you want to send it to me direct I'll add it to the blog.

                • nick hay
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jul 10, 2005
                    Many thanks to everyone for the many suggestions..
                    I will need some time to absorb them all.

                    However as I feared I was not sufficiently clear
                    in my initial post - I am interested in books written/
                    published between 1939-46(to allow a little margin
                    for production problems) - the aim and effect of books
                    written post-war yet set in the War is of course very
                    different - there is an element of 'historical mystery'
                    about all such books which were - it is blindingly
                    obvious to point out - written with the benefit of
                    hindsight!

                    I think the issue of the decisions mystery writers made
                    as to whether or not 'mention the war' are complex and
                    certainly cannot be reduced to an assertion that they all
                    turned deliberatly to escapism as one writer suggested
                    - Chrsitie's NorM and Allingham's
                    Traitors Purse and Coroner's Pidgin alone are sufficient
                    to question this line of thought - but I will return to this later.

                    Thanks again.

                    Nick.
                  • Tony Medawar
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jul 10, 2005
                      Or Carter Dickson's He Wouldn't Kill patience. Christie's N or M ...
                      Christianna Brand's Green for danger
                      > A classic that comes to mind is Carter Dickson's "Murder in the
                      > Submrine Zone" ("9 -- and Death Makes 10"). Certainly one of the best
                      > of the HM books.
                      >
                      > --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "nick hay" <nick@h...> wrote:
                      > > I am trying to find out about British Mysteries
                      > > (that is mysteries set in Britain or by British
                      > > writers) set during WW2. I am also interested in
                      > > what British Mystery writers did with their characters
                      > > during the war if they continued to write but ignored
                      > > the conflict. I realise this sounds fairly vague but hope it
                      > > will be clarified by some notes on authors and books of
                      > > which I am aware....
                      > >
                      > > Christie - produced one great war book N or M featuring
                      > > Tommy and Tuppence. Continued to write both
                      > > Poirot and Marple but in a pre-war setting.
                      > >
                      > > Marsh - packed Alleyn off to New Zealand for the
                      > > duration - 3 books I think.
                      > >
                      > > Sayers - ceased writing mysteries (excepting an awful
                      > > short story)
                      > >
                      > > Allingham - two great war books featuring Campion -
                      > > Traitors Purse and Coroners Pidgin
                      > >
                      > > Hare - one wonderful Pettigrew book With a Bare
                      > > Bodkin (incidentally this was not mentioned in recent
                      > > discussions of Hare - IMO one of his best - even if
                      > > you don't like the plot the setting and the bizarre view
                      > > it gives of one corner of wartime Britain is well worth
                      > > seeking out).
                      > >
                      > > Crispin - Holy Disorders - spies in the West Country - I read
                      > > this some time ago but reminded myself at Wyatt's site - it would
                      > > seem this and the first Fen were both published in 1945?
                      > >
                      > > Innes - well Appleby has two war-time adventures - Appleby
                      > > on Ararat and the Daffodil Affair both, especially the latter,
                      > > extremely strange and set, mainly, very far from England.
                      > > There is also the non-Appleby Secret Vaguard (I think this
                      > > may be just pre-war - my recollection is a little hazy).
                      > >
                      > > Raymond Postgate - I have a feeling that Postgate's second book
                      > > Somebody at the Door is set in the war (it was certainly produced
                      > > during the war).
                      > >
                      > > And that is far as I have got. No doubt there are many glaring
                      > errors
                      > > and omissions which experts here will be able to rectify.
                      > >
                      > > It would certainly appear to be a tiny list. Of course there may be
                      > > many reasons for this - writers stopped writing due to involvement
                      > > in some way or another in the war effort, restrictions on paper/
                      > > publishing, perhaps even censorship?, or at least for some self-
                      > censorship?
                      > >
                      > > Any observations gratefully received - of course someone will
                      > probably point
                      > > me straight away to a web-site or article which covers all this
                      > completely
                      > > and concisely!
                      > >
                      > > NickH.
                      >

                      > Yahoo! Groups Links
                      >

                      > --

                    • Lizzie
                      Message 10 of 15 , Sep 4, 2005
                        Hi Jon

                        As you may have gathered I run along way behind answering emails.

                        My full-time job plus the Mystery Women group sort of leave me very
                        little time - but I am always furthering the cause of crime fiction.

                        So apologies for the tardy rely. If you want the list here it is...

                        [ Section: 1/1 File: WW2_Mysteries.xls UUencoded by: Turnpike 6.01 ]

                        begin 644 WW2_Mysteries.xls
                        MT,\1X*&Q&N$`````````````````````/@`#`/[_"0`&```````````````!
                        M`````0``````````$```1@````$```#^____``````````#_____________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M_______________________]____10````,````$````!0````8````'````
                        M"`````D````*````"P````P````-````#@````\````0````$0```!(````3
                        M````%````!4````6````%P```!@````9````&@```!L````<````'0```!X`
                        M```?````(````"$````B````(P```"0````E````)@```"<````H````*0``
                        M`"H````K````+````"T````N````+P```#`````Q````,@```#,````T````
                        M-0```#8````W````.````#D````Z````.P```#P````]````/@```#\```!`
                        M````00```$(```!#````1````/[___]/````_O___T@```!)````2@```$L`
                        M``!,````30```$X```!0````_O___U$```#^________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M_____________________________________________U(`;P!O`'0`(`!%
                        M`&X`=`!R`'D`````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````````6``4`__________\"````(`@"``````#`````````1@``````
                        M`````````-"SRHF:L<4!1P```,`2````````5P!O`'(`:P!B`&\`;P!K````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M`!(``@$+````__________\`````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````````"````UH0```````!?`%8`0@!!`%\`4`!2`$\`2@!%`$,`5`!?
                        M`$,`50!2````````````````````````````````````````````(@`!`0$`
                        M```)````"```````````````````````````````8.R3B9JQQ0'0L\J)FK'%
                        M`0```````````````%8`0@!!````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````````````````````````````````````````(``$`__________\$
                        M```````````````````````````````@2:F)FK'%`?!;O(F:L<4!````````
                        M````````"0@0```&!0"O&,T'P4````8!``#A``(`L`3!``(```#B````7`!P
                        M``\``$5L:7IA8F5T:"!(87EE<R`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@
                        M("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@
                        M("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("`@("!"``(`L`1A`0(```#``0``/0$"``$`
                        MTP```+T!``"<``(`#@`9``(````2``(````3``(```"O`0(```"\`0(````]
                        M`!(`X`&'`)LW^R(X```````!`%@"0``"````C0`"````(@`"````#@`"``$`
                        MMP$"````V@`"````,0`:`,@```#_?Y`!```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                        M`,@``0#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``@#_?Y`!```````!
                        M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``P#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                        M`,@```#_?Y`!```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@`!``D`)`!```!```!
                        M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@`!``,`)`!```!```!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:
                        M`&@!`0#_?[P"```````!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@```#_?Y`!`````@`!
                        M!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`,0`:`,@``0#_?[P"`````@`!!0%!`'(`:0!A`&P`'@08
                        M``4`$P``(J,B(RPC(S`[7"TBHR(C+",C,!X$'0`&`!@``"*C(B,L(R,P.UM2
                        M961=7"TBHR(C+",C,!X$'@`'`!D``"*C(B,L(R,P+C`P.UPM(J,B(RPC(S`N
                        M,#`>!",`"``>```BHR(C+",C,"XP,#M;4F5D75PM(J,B(RPC(S`N,#`>!#4`
                        M*@`P``!?+2*C(BH@(RPC(S!?+3M<+2*C(BH@(RPC(S!?+3M?+2*C(BH@(BTB
                        M7RT[7RU`7RT>!"P`*0`G``!?+2H@(RPC(S!?+3M<+2H@(RPC(S!?+3M?+2H@
                        M(BTB7RT[7RU`7RT>!#T`+``X``!?+2*C(BH@(RPC(S`N,#!?+3M<+2*C(BH@
                        M(RPC(S`N,#!?+3M?+2*C(BH@(BTB/S]?+3M?+4!?+1X$-``K`"\``%\M*B`C
                        M+",C,"XP,%\M.UPM*B`C+",C,"XP,%\M.U\M*B`B+2(_/U\M.U\M0%\M'@05
                        M`*0`$```(EEE<R([(EEE<R([(DYO(AX$&@"E`!4``")4<G5E(CLB5')U92([
                        M(D9A;'-E(AX$%`"F``\``")/;B([(D]N(CLB3V9F(N``%```````]?\@````
                        M``````````#`(.``%``!````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%``!````]?\@
                        M``#T``````````#`(.``%``"````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%``"````
                        M]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```
                        M````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``
                        M%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`
                        M(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T````````
                        M``#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T````
                        M``````#`(.``%```````]?\@``#T``````````#`(.``%````````0`@````
                        M``````````#`(.``%``%`"L`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"D`]?\@
                        M``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"P`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%`"H`
                        M]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``%``@`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``&
                        M````]/\```#T``````````#`(.``%``'````]/\```#T``````````#`(.``
                        M%``%``D`]?\@``#X``````````#`(.``%``(`````0`F```8``````````#`
                        M(.``%``!`````0`F```8``````````#`(.``%``!`````0`B```8````````
                        M``#`(.``%``)`````0`A```8``````````#`(.``%``)`````0`B```8````
                        M``````#`(.``%``)`````0`@```(``````````#`(.``%``%`````0`A```8
                        M``````````#`(.``%``%`````0`@```(``````````#`(.``%````````0`A
                        M```0``````````#`(.``%````````0`B```0``````````#`(.``%``%````
                        M`0`B```8``````````#`(.``%``)````"0`A```8``````````#`(.``%``*
                        M`````0`@```8``````````#`(.``%``*`````0`B```8``````````#`(.``
                        M%``)`````0`@```8``````````#`(.``%``)``@`00$@```(``````````#`
                        M(.``%``)``@``0`@```,``````````#`(.``%``%``@`00$@```(````````
                        M``#`(.``%`````@``0`@```$``````````#`(.``%```````"0`A```0````
                        M``````#`(.``%`````@``0`A```4``````````#`(.``%``%``@`00$@````
                        M``````````#`(.``%``%``@`20$A```8``````````#`(),"!``0@`/_DP($
                        M`!&`!O^3`@0`$H`$_Y,"!``3@`?_DP(4`!0`#P``0W5R<F5N8WE?4W1A='5S
                        MDP($`!6`"?^3`@0`%H`(_Y,"!```@`#_DP($`!>`!?]@`0(```"%``L`Y"<`
                        M`````P!75S*,``0``0`L`*X!!``!``$$%P`(``$`````````P0$(`,$!``!@
                        M:0$`_`"Z'3@!```G`0``%0``5T]23$0@5T%2(#(@35E35$522453!@``0554
                        M2$]2!```645!4@4``%1)5$Q%$0``3U1(15(@24Y&3U)-051)3TX-``!!3$Q"
                        M155262X@5&5D$0``4VAA9&]W(&]F(%-H861O=W,@``!5;F-O=F5R960@<V5C
                        M<F5T<V]F('=A<G1I;64@<&%S=!,``$%,3$E.1TA!32X@36%R9V5R>2`/``!4
                        M<F%I=&]R)W,@4'5R<V4.``!!;&)E<G0@0V%M<&EO;@P``$%,5$U!3BX@2F]H
                        M;A0``$$@1V%T:&5R:6YG($]F(%-P:65S'P``2V%T87)I;F$@2&5I;G)I8V@L
                        M(&$@1V5R;6%N('-P>1```$%.5$A/3EDN($5V96QY;B`3``!4:&4@3V-C=7!Y
                        M:6YG(%!O=V5R#0``0D%+15(N($ME:71H(`D``$QU;F5N8G5R9PP``$%N;FEE
                        M(%=E;&QE<P\``$)!4D)!4D0N(%)O8F5R=!,``$]U="!O9B!T:&4@0FQA8VMO
                        M=70+``!"14Y.+"!*86UE<Q```$1E<W!E<F%T92!'<F]U;F0-``!75S(@=&AR
                        M:6QL97(N#0``0DE.1$E.1RX@5&EM(!$``$%N($ES;&%N9"!-861N97-S%0``
                        M4V5T=&EN9R!'=65R;G-E>2`Q.30S%```3'EI;F<@5VET:"!T:&4@16YE;7DQ
                        M``!#;VYS=&%B;&4@3F5D(&1E86QI;F<@=VET:"!D87)K(&1E961S(&EN($=U
                        M97)N<V5Y"P``0DQ!0TLN($-A<F$4``!-=7)D97(@:6X@=&AE($UA<F%I<Q@`
                        M`$%I;65E($QE9'5C+7-E="!I;B!087)I<Q(``$)204Y$+B!#:')I<W1I86YN
                        M81```$=R965N(&9O<B!$86YG97(F``!A8F]U="!A(&AO<W!I=&%L(&EN($5N
                        M9VQA;F0@9'5R:6YG(%=7,@\``$-!3DY!3BX@2F]A;FYA(!```$1E871H($%T
                        M('1H92!$;V<B``!6:6QL86=E(&UY<W1E<GD@<V5T(&IU<W0@869T97(@5U<R
                        M$P``0T%20T%415)202X@3&]R96YZ;PL``%-T<F5E="!";WES:```4W1R965T
                        M($-H:6QD<F5N('=H;R!D96-I9&4@=&\@<W1A>2!A;F0@9FEG:'0@=&AE($=E
                        M<FUA;G,@:6X@5U<R+"!W:&5N('1H97D@=V5R92!T<GEI;F<@=&\@9&5S=')O
                        M>2!N87!L97,3``!#05)2+B!*;VAN($1I8VMS;VX@#P``4VAE($1I960@82!,
                        M861Y$P``0T],3$E.4RX@36%X($%L;&%N(!D``%1H92!096%R;"!(87)B;W5R
                        M($UU<F1E<G,7``!-=7)D97(@;VX@=&AE($QU8VET86YI80X``$-/3U!%4BX@
                        M0G)I86X@$0``5&AE($UU<F1E<B!#;VQU;6Y5``!E>"U$0TD@0G)I86X@3'5B
                        M8F]C:R!D:7-C;W9E<G,@,B!D96%D(&)O9&EE<R!I;B!A(&-H=7)C:'EA<F0L
                        M('1H870@<F5L871E(&)A8VL@=&\@5U<R%```0U)!0TM%3E1(3U)012X@1&%V
                        M:604``!3=&]L96X@36%R8VAE<R`H,7-T*14``%-E="!I;B!&<F%N8V4@:6X@
                        M,3DT-1```$-204Y%+B!(86UI;'1O;B`9``!-:7-S(%-E971O;B=S($9I;F5S
                        M="!(;W5R#@``16UI;'D@1"!3965T;VX1``!#4D]-0DE%+B!$96)O<F%H(!0`
                        M`$MI<W-E9"!!(%-A9"!';V]D8GEE&0``1$,@)B!'2BU&;&%S:&)A8VMS('1O
                        M(%=7,@X``$1!5DE%4RX@375R<F%Y%0``5&AE($1E=FEL)W,@2&%N9'-H86ME
                        M*@``5VAO(&=E="=S('1H92!J;V(@;V8@87-S87-S:6YA=&EN9R!(:71L97(_
                        M$@``1$%625,N($HN($UA9&ES;VX@&@``5&AE($UU<F1E<B!/9B!&<F%U(%-C
                        M:'5L='H0``!$14%.+B!%;&EZ86)E=&@@'```375R9&5R($ES($$@4V5R:6]U
                        M<R!"=7-I;F5S<Q8``$5M;6$@36%R<V@M<V5T(&EN(#$Y-#`/``!$12!23TU!
                        M3D].15,@("`0``!4:&4@4W!Y(%=O<F4@4F5D+```5&AE<V4@<F5C;W5N="!T
                        M:&4@=')U92!A9'9E;G1U<F5S(&]F($%I;&5E;BP/``!#;W5N=&5S<R!!:6QE
                        M96XF```@82!S;6%L;"!T;W=N($%M97)I8V%N(&=I<FP@8F5C;VUE($YE=R<`
                        M`%EO<FL@;6]D96P@=VAO('=A<R!R96-R=6ET960@8GD@;VYE(&]F(`\``"`@
                        M("`@("`@("`@("`@("8``'1H92!54R!I;G1E;&QE9VYC92!A9V5N8VEE<RP@
                        M87-S:6=N960@*0``=&\@<V5R=F4@:6X@4W!A:6X@9'5R:6YG(%=724DL(&%N
                        M9"!W;W5N9"`J``!U<"!H87!P:6QY(&UA<G)I960@=&\@82!3<&%I;FES:"!.
                        M;V)L96UA;BX2``!$24-+24Y33TXN(%!E=&5R("`8``!3;VUE($1E871H<R!"
                        M969O<F4@1'EI;F<U``!286-H96P@36%T<V]N+3DP+7ER+6]L9"!W:61O=RUP
                        M87)A;'EZ960@86YD(&)E9')I9&1E;A8``%EE;&QO=R!2;V]M($-O;G-P:7)A
                        M8WD3``!,=6-Y(%9E<F5K97(@4V5D9&]N#@``1$E45$].+B!*86UE<R`.``!#
                        M;W!L97DG<R!(=6YC:`P``$153DY53D<@2F]H;AH``%1W;R!/0VQO8VL@16%S
                        M=&5R;B!787)T:6UE"P``4V5T(&EN(#$Y-#(2``!%4U1,14U!3BX@3&]R96X@
                        M1"`)``!*:71T97)B=6<5``!3970@:6X@1&5T<FEO="!I;B!75S(-``!&3TQ,
                        M1514+B!+96X@$@``5&AE($ME>2!4;R!296)E8V-A#```4V5T=&EN9R`Q.30R
                        M$0``17EE(&]F('1H92!.965D;&4(``!*86-K9&%W<T$``#$Y-#0L("8@=&AE
                        M($9R96YC:"!297-I<W1A;F-E(&%T=&%C:R!A($=E<FUA;B!T96QE<&AO;F4@
                        M97AC:&%N9V4N%P``2&]R;F5T($9L:6=H="].:6=H='=O<FL<``!'97)M86X@
                        M;V-C=7!I960@1&5N;6%R:R`Q.30Q$P``1E)%14Q)3D<N($YI8VAO;&%S(!(`
                        M`$=U;G,@8F5F;W)E($)U='1E<@T``$1O=6)L92!"87)R96P6``!3970@:6X@
                        M=&AE($YE=&AE<FQA;F1S#```1E524U0N($%L86X@$@``5&AE(%!O;&ES:"!/
                        M9F9I8V5R"@``3FEG:'0@4W1A<C0``$%N9')E(%-Z87)A+"!!<VAK96YZ:2!*
                        M97<@8F]R;B!I;B!0;VQA;F0L(&IO=7)N86QI<W02``!4:&4@5V]R;&0@870@
                        M3FEG:'0(``!2960@1V]L9`T``$YI9VAT(%-H861O=W,1``!'24Q"15)4+B!!
                        M;G1H;VYY(!4``$1E871H(&EN('1H92!";&%C:V]U=`H``$QO;F1O;B!75S(0
                        M``!(05)4+B!#87)O;'EN($<@$@``02!,971T97(@1G)O;2!(;VUE7P``02!Y
                        M;W5N9R!G:7)L('=O<FMI;F<@9F]R(&$@;F5W<W!A<&5R(&EN(&$@<VUA;&P@
                        M=&]W;B!D=7)I;F<@5U<R(&=E=',@=&\@=&AE('1R=71H(&]F(&$@;75R9&5R
                        M+B`3``!(05E$14XN($=A:6P@36EK:2`@#@``4&%C:69I8R!%;7!I<F4@``!!
                        M<VEA;B!!;65R:6-A;G,@;&EV:6YG(&EN($AA=V%I:0T``$A/3TLN(%!H:6QI
                        M<"`9``!3;VQD:65R($EN(%1H92!7:&5A=&9I96QD)@``4G5S<VEA;B!&<F]N
                        M="`Q.30Q+71R86-K:6YG(&$@<&%I;G1I;F<+``!)04U3+B!*86-K(!X``%1H
                        M92!";V1Y($UI<W-E9"!T:&4@0F]A="`H,7-T*3D``?_^<P!E`'0`(`!I`&X`
                        M(`!T`&@`90`@`$$`;0!E`'(`:0!C`&$`;@`@`&,`;P!N`',`=0!L`&$`=`!E
                        M`"``:0!N`"``0@!R`&$`>@!Z`&$`=@!I`&P`;`!E`"P`(`!#`&\`;@!G`&\`
                        M+0`Q`#D`-``U``X``$I!0TM33TXN($UI8VL@"0``1FEV92!";WES7@``4V5T
                        M(&EN(%=7,BP@86YD('1E;&QS(&]F('1H92!A<G)I=F%L(&]F(&5V86-U965S
                        M(&EN=&\@82!V:6QL86=E(&9U;&QO9B!O9&0@=V%R=&EM92!H87!P96YI;F=S
                        M+A(``$I!3D53+B!*+B!2;V)E<G0@(!```$UA>6AE;2]-:7)A9V4M55,B``!*
                        M96%N+4QO=6ES(%-T($-Y<B`F($AE<FUA;FX@2V]H;&5R"```0V%R;W5S96P,
                        M``!+86QE:61O<V-O<&4)``!-86YE<75I;FX*``!386QA;6%N9&5R"0``1&]L
                        M;&UA:V5R#```4W1O;F5K:6QL97)?!P``4V%N9&UA;B$``%1H:7,@:6YV;VQV
                        M97,@82!'97)M86X@9&5T96-T:79E("T``&EN=F5S=&EG871I;F<@)V]R9&EN
                        M87)Y)R!C<FEM97,@:6X@=&AE(&UI9'-T("D``&]F('1H92!S96-O;F0@=V]R
                        M;&0@=V%R+B`@2&5R92!T:&4@2W)I<&\@*```;6%N(&ES('!A:7)E9"!W:71H
                        M(&$@4W5R971E(&]F9FEC:6%L(&EN("0``&]C8W5P:65D(%!A<FES+"!*86YU
                        M87)Y(#$Y-#,N("!4:&5Y("X``&EN=F5S=&EG871E('=H870@;6%Y(&)E('1H
                        M92!L871E<W0@:6X@82!S97)I97,:``!O9B!M=7)D97)S(&]F('-C:&]O;&=I
                        M<FQS+@4``$=Y<'-Y%0``<V5T=&EN9RUW87)T:6UE(%!A<FES"0``1FQY:VEL
                        M;&5R#P``2D5&1D524T].+B!.(%0@&```5&AE(%9I8W1O<GD@1&%N8V4@375R
                        M9&5R%@``2V%T92!&86QL;VXM<V5T(#(Y-#`G<PX``$M!3D].+B!*;W-E<&@@
                        M"@``3&]S($%L86UO<Q$``$M!5%I%3D)!0T@N($IO:&X@"@``2&%R="=S(%=A
                        M<B$``$QA=R!S='5D96YT(&EN($=E<FUA;B!P<FES;VX@8V%M<`T``$M%4E(N
                        M(%!H:6QI<"`3``!-87)C:"!6:6]L971S("@Q<W0I)0``0F5R;FEE($=U;G1H
                        M97(M17@@0V]P+7-E=$=E<FUA;GD@,3DS-A$``%1H92!086QE($-R:6UI;F%L
                        M)0``0F5R;FEE($=U;G1H97(M17@@0V]P+7-E=$=E<FUA;GD@,3DS.!```$$@
                        M1V5R;6%N(%)E<75I96TE``!"97)N:64@1W5N=&AE<BU%>"!#;W`M<V5T1V5R
                        M;6%N>2`Q.30W$```2TE.1U-"55)9+B!+871E(!H``$$@0FEC>6-L92!"=6EL
                        M="!F;W(@375R9&5R(```3&%D>2!%;&EZ86)E=&@@2&%R=&QE:6=H($-O;7!T
                        M;VX3``!$96%T:"!)<R!I;B!T:&4@06ER@@``16YG;&ES:"!S96%S:61E('9I
                        M;&QA9V4@9'5R:6YG(%=724DM02!G97)M87-N('!I;&]T(&-O;65S(&1O=VX@
                        M8GD@<&%R86-H=71E(&YE87(@=&AE(')E<VED96YC92!O9B!,861Y($5L:7IA
                        M8F5T:"!(87)T;&5I9V@@0V]M<'1O;A0``$9O<B!7:&]M($1E871H(%1O;&QS
                        MB```5U<R(&EN('1H92!%;F=L:7-H('1O=VX@;V8@4VET=&EN9R!-87)S:"U%
                        M;&EZ86)E=&@@2&%R=&QE:6=H($-O;7!T;VX@9FEN9',@=&AE(&)O9'D@;V8@
                        M86X@06UE<FEC86X@1TD@:&%N9VEN9R!F<F]M('1H92!C:'5R8V@@8F5L;"!R
                        M;W!E+A,``$M)4E-4+B!(86YS($AE;&UU="`:``!4:&4@3FEG:'0@;V8@=&AE
                        M($=E;F5R86QS(!X``$=E<FUA;B`@)B!&<F5N8V@@<&]L:6-E;6%N+5=7,@X`
                        M`$Q!3D=43TXN($IA;F4@$P``5&AE(%1H:65F($]F(%9E;FEC91(``$AO;65R
                        M("8@36%R>2!+96QL>0T``$Q!5U1/3BX@2F]H;B`(``!";&%C:V]U=`L``%-E
                        M="!I;B`Q.30T%```02!,:71T;&4@5VAI=&4@1&5A=&@.``!#;VUM86YD97(@
                        M5')O>0<``%)I<'1I9&4,``!787)T:6UE(#$Y-#$.``!,14=,14E415(L($)O
                        M8A$``%1H92!';VQD96X@3&5G96YD"P``3$5/3BX@1&]N;F$0``!7:6QF=6P@
                        M0F5H879I;W5R2```5&AE(&UU<F1E<B!O9B!A('EO=6YG('=O;6%N(&1R87=S
                        M($)R=6YE='1I(&)A8VL@=&\@8G5R:65D('-E8W)E=',@;V8@5U<R#```3$57
                        M25,N($YI9V5L"@``4&%P97)C:&%S93L``&1I<V%P<&5A<F%N8V4@;V8@:'5N
                        M9')E9',@;V8@;75S:6-A;"!M86YU<V-R:7!T<R!D=7)I;F<@5U<R$```3$E.
                        M14A!3BX@1F5R9W5S(`X``%1H92!3869E($AO=7-E$0``4V5T(&EN($1U8FQI
                        M;BU75S(.``!,3U9315DN(%!E=&5R(`L``%)O=6=H($-I9&5R#@``34%#24Y%
                        M4RX@2&5L96X6``!!<W-I9VYM96YT(&EN($)R:71T86YY$@``34%#3$5!3BX@
                        M06QI<W1A:7(@%```5&AE($=U;G,@3V8@3F%V97)O;F4&``!'<F5E8V41``!7
                        M:&5R92!%86=L97,@1&%R90L``$U!3$54+B!,96\@#@``4G5E($1E($QA($=A
                        M<F4,``!3970@:6X@4&%R:7,3``!$>6YA;6ET92!697)S=7,@465D%0``36ES
                        M<VEO;B!T;R!-87)S96EL;&5S&0``4W5N<FES92!"96AI;F0@=&AE($QO=79R
                        M918``%1H92!2871S(&]F($UO;G1S;W5R:7,9``!&;V<@;VX@=&AE(%1O;&)I
                        M86,@0G)I9&=E%```36%Y:&5M(&EN('1H92!-87)A:7,*``!-05)+4RX@3&5O
                        M&```0F5T=V5E;B!326QK(&%N9"!#>6%N:61E%```:7,@82!C;V1E;6%K97(G
                        M<R!W87(/``!-05142$574RX@1W)E9R`/``!&87(@1G)O;2!(96%V96X+``!+
                        M96ET:"!-;V]D>0P``$-O;64@5&\@1'5S=`\``#$Y-#0@0V%L869O<FYI81``
                        M`$U#0TQ%3D1/3BX@3&ES92`0``!/;F4@3R=#;&]C:R!*=6UP)```4V5T(&EN
                        M(#$Y,SD@2V%N<V%S+41O<G)I92!,96YN;W@L(%!)#@``34-#3$]9+B!(96QE
                        M;B`5``!4:&4@3VYE('1H870@1V]T($%W87D/``!3970@:6X@4V-O=&QA;F0+
                        M``!-14%$12X@1VQE;A0``%1H92!386YD<R!/9B!386MK87)A+P``4F%C:&5L
                        M(%-T97)N+4IO:&%N;B)*86-K(B!(86QD97(@)B!(87)R>2!796%V97(A``!-
                        M15-#12!*4BX@0FEL;"`F(%-T979E;B!3>FEL86=Y:2`,``!4:&4@061V;V-A
                        M=&4J``!I;G9O;'9E(&UI;&ET87)Y(&]P97)A=&EO;G,@86YD('!E<G-O;FYE
                        M;"X-``!-15-#12!*4BX@0FEL%```3V9F:6-E<B!O9B!T:&4@0V]U<G0.``!S
                        M970@9'5R:6YG(%=7,@P``$U/4D=!3BX@36%R>1\``$AO=7-E(&%T('1H92!%
                        M9&=E(&]F('1H92!*=6YG;&4:``!3970@:6X@=&AE(#$Y-S`G<R`F(#$Y-#`G
                        M<Q```$U/6453+B!0871R:6-I82`2``!*;VAN;GD@56YD97)G<F]U;F0I``!(
                        M96YR>2`F($5M;7D@5&5B8F5T="P@=VAE;B!S:&4@=V%S(&$@=W)E;A4``%!!
                        M4U1/4BP@5F5R8F5N82`H0F5N*04``$QU;65N&P``4V5T(&EN($]C8W5P:6]E
                        M9"!0;VQA;F0@5U<R"P``4$E-+"!3:&5I;&$6``!#;VUM;VX@;W(@1V%R9&5N
                        M($-R:6UE$P``<V5T(&EN(#$Y-#,L($1U8FQI;A$``%%514Y424XN(%!A=')I
                        M8VL@$P``4'5Z>FQE(&9O<B!0;&%Y97)S(`P``%!E=&5R($1U;'5T:!```%)%
                        M14U!3BX@1&]U9VQA<R`-``!"871T;&5C<G5S:65R$```2$U3(%)E;&EA;G0@
                        M,3DT,P\``$1U<W0@3VX@5&AE(%-E818``#$Y-#,M8F5A8VAE<R!O9B!S:6-I
                        M;'D/``!23T)"24Y3+B!$879I9"`/``!787(@;V8@=&AE(%)A=',9```Q.30R
                        M($)A='1L92!O9B!3=&%L:6YG<F%D#@``4D]"15)44RP@1&%V:60,``!3=V5E
                        M="!0;VES;VY/``!*4B!697)I='D@0G)O=VX@)B!%9'=A<F0@<V5E:R!A('!O
                        M:7-O;F5R(&%T('1H92!$=6ME(&]F($UE<G-H86TG<R!E<W1A=&4@,3DS,"=S
                        M$P``0F]N97,@;V8@=&AE($)U<FEE9`P``$AO;&QO=R!#<F]W;E,``'-E="`Q
                        M.3,V("8@3&]R9"!%9'=A<F0@0V]R:6YT:"!I<R!A<VME9"!T;R!R96-I=F5R
                        M(&QE='1E<G,@<W1O;&5N(&9R;VT@37)S(%-I;7!S;VX@$```4D]"24Y33TXN
                        M(%!E=&5R(!```$D@;B!A($1R>2!396%S;VX/``!);G-P96-T;W(@0F%N:W,:
                        M``!255-314Q,+B!#:&%R;&]T=&4@375R<F%Y(`\``$-O;VL@=7`@82!#<FEM
                        M91\``$IA;F4@06UA;F1A($5D=V%R9',M<V5T=&EN9R!75S(7``!-97-S86=E
                        M(&]F('1H92!-=71E($1O9Q(``%-!4E-&245,1"X@36%U<F5E;A0``$UU<F1E
                        M<B!A="!3:&]T<R!(86QLK```4'5B;&ES:&5D(&%S($=R965N($1E8V5M8F5R
                        M($9I;&QS('1H92!'<F%V97EA<F0N(%-E="!I;B!A(%-U<W-E>"!V:6QL86=E
                        M('1O=V%R9',@=&AE(&5N9"!O9B!75S(N($9E871U<F5S(&$@4V-O=&QA;F0@
                        M>6%R9"!D971E8W1I=F4@86YD(&$@;&]V96QY('-C=6QP=&]R(&%C8W5S960@
                        M;V8@;75R9&5R+@T``%-!5D%'12X@06QA;B`0``!4:&4@069R:6MA($-O<G!S
                        M$@``3B!!9G)I8V$@2G5N92`Q.30R#0``4TA55$4N($YE=FEL(`X``%1H92!0
                        M:65D(%!I<&5R$P``4V5T(&EN(%=7,B`F($9R86YC90P``%-)34U/3E,N($1A
                        M;A$``%1H92!#<F]O:R!&86-T;W)Y&0``4W5M;65R(&]F(#$Y-#(O2&5M;6EN
                        M9W=A>0L``%-43U54+B!297@@%0``3F]T(%%U:71E($1E860@16YO=6=H"0``
                        M3F5R;R!7;VQF"@``0F]O8GD@5')A<!4``%1!64Q/4BP@4&AO96)E($%T=V]O
                        M9`L``%=!3$M%4BX@2FEM%P``375R9&5R(&%T(%!E87)L($AA<F)O=7(D``!'
                        M=V5N(%=I;&QI86US+"!A(&QA;F=U86=E('-P96-I86QI<W0.``!704Q,24Y'
                        M+B!2($$@2AH``$$@0V]R<'-E(&)Y($%N>2!/=&AE<B!.86UE%P``4V5T(&EN
                        M(%=A<BUT:6UE($)R:71A:6X9``!4:&4@0V]R<'-E(%=I=&AO=70@82!#;'5E
                        M%0``6DE-345234%.+B`G4F]B97)T($0@%0``07!P;VEN=&UE;G0@:6X@0F5R
                        M;&EN!@``4W!A:6XN_P`J`0@```D```P```"+"0``EP```#4*``!!`0``N0H`
                        M`,4!``"`"P``C`(``#\,``!+`P``0PT``$\$```U#@``004```,/```/!@``
                        M]`\````'```)$0``%0@``)P1``"H"```91(``'$)```)$P``%0H``+P3``#(
                        M"@``TA0``-X+```<%@``*`T``)D6``"E#0``P1<``,T.``!=&```:0\``"L9
                        M```W$```XQH``.\1``".&P``FA(``!`<```<$P```!T```P4``"2'0``GA0`
                        M`#\>``!+%0``UAX``.(5``!^'P``BA8``%\@``!K%P``(2$``"T8``#((0``
                        MU!@``&<B``!S&0``>R,``(<:``#1)```W1L``&\E``!['```%28``"$=```*
                        M````"0@0```&$`"O&,T'P4````8!```+`E````````````#R`0``5"L``&(T
                        M```@/0``QD4``.9.``!N5```DED``)!>``!N8P``<F@``+9M``"F<@``"G<`
                        M`-YZ```2?P``SH(``'*$```-``(``0`,``(`9``/``(``0`1``(````0``@`
                        M_*GQTDUB4#]?``(``0`J``(````K``(``0""``(```"```@````````````E
                        M`@0```#_`($``@#!!!0````5````@P`"``$`A``"````)@`(`$TFD\ED,MD_
                        M)P`(````````````*``(`$TFD\ED,MD_*0`(`$TFD\ED,MD_30!$`@``10!0
                        M`%,`3P!.`"``4P!T`'D`;`!U`',`(`!0`&@`;P!T`&\`(``Q`#(`.0`P````
                        M``````````````````````$$8`3<`&8!#YN`!P$`"0#J"F\(9``!``<`:`$"
                        M``$`:`$`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````!```````````````````````````````````````````````"````
                        M4@,``$P$`````````@````$```````$`!@`&``,````%``(`M``!````````
                        M``(````````````!``````````````````4``0``````````````````````
                        M``````$````'```````````````!`````0```"H````J````*@```,8```#T
                        M"P``>`\``&@!``!H`0```````$1,3$YA;64S,CU%7T15,35#12Y$3$P`````
                        M``````````````$`H`L``(@.``!D`*`+``"(#@```````!0`````````````
                        M`````````#(```#_`````0````````````````!%`%``4P!/`$X`(`!3`'0`
                        M>0!L`'4`<P`@`%``:`!O`'0`;P`@`#$`,@`Y`#``````````````````````
                        M````"00````!````````#``"``````````````````````"A`"(`"0!D``$`
                        M`0`!``(`+`$L`0`````````````````````!`%4``@`(`'T`#```````MAT/
                        M``(``@!]``P``0`!`+8&#P`"``(`?0`,``(``@!)&@\``@`"`'T`#``#``,`
                        M24P/``(``@```@X``````/(!`````!(````(`A````````4`T0$```````$/
                        M``@"$``!````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``(````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M`P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``$````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``4````%
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``!@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``'````!0`=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0``@````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``"0````4`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$``*````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``L````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M#`````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``-````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0``X````%
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``#P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``0````!``=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`!$````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``$@````0`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$``3````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!0````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M%0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``6````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!<````$
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``&`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``9````!``=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`!H````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``&P````0`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$``<````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`!T````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M'@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``?````!``=`0````!``0\`_0`*```````8
                        M``````"^``P````!`!@`&0`9``,`_0`*``$````:``$```#]``H``0`!`!H`
                        M`@```/T`"@`!``(`&@`#````_0`*``$``P`:``0```#]``H``@```!L`!0``
                        M`'X""@`"``$`'```.)]`_0`*``(``@`;``8```#]``H``@`#`!T`!P```/T`
                        M"@`#````&P`(````?@(*``,``0`<``!4GD#]``H``P`"`!T`"0```/T`"@`#
                        M``,`'0`*````_0`*``0````=``L```!^`@H`!``!`!P``$"?0/T`"@`$``(`
                        M#P`,````_0`*``0``P`=``T```#]``H`!0```!L`#@````$"!@`%``$`'`#]
                        M``H`!0`"`!L`#P````$"!@`%``,`'0#]``H`!@```!X`$````'X""@`&``$`
                        M'```0)]`_0`*``8``@`>`!$```#]``H`!@`#`!\`$@```/T`"@`'````&P`3
                        M`````0(&``<``0`<`/T`"@`'``(`&P`4`````0(&``<``P`=`/T`"@`(````
                        M(``5`````0(&``@``0`A`/T`"@`(``(`(``6````_0`*``@``P`/`!<```#]
                        M``H`"0```!X`&````'X""@`)``$`'```.)]`_0`*``D``@`?`!D```#]``H`
                        M"0`#`!L`&@````$"!@`*````'@!^`@H`"@`!`!P``$"?0/T`"@`*``(`(``;
                        M````_0`*``H``P`?`!P```#]``H`"P```!X`'0```'X""@`+``$`'```/)]`
                        M_0`*``L``@`>`!X```#]``H`"P`#`!\`'P```/T`"@`,````(``@`````0(&
                        M``P``0`<`/T`"@`,``(`#P`A````_0`*``P``P`=`"(````!`@8`#``$`!T`
                        M_0`*``T````>`",````!`@8`#0`!`!P`_0`*``T``@`>`"0```#]``H`#0`#
                        M`!\`)0```/T`"@`.````'@`F````?@(*``X``0`A``!(GT#]``H`#@`"`!X`
                        M)P```/T`"@`.``,`#P`H````_0`*``\````>`"D```!^`@H`#P`!`!P``%R>
                        M0/T`"@`/``(`#P`J`````0(&``\``P`?`/T`"@`0````(``K`````0(&`!``
                        M`0`<`/T`"@`0``(`#P`L`````0(&`!```P`?`+X`"@`1````'0`<``$`_0`*
                        M`!$``@`/`"T````!`@8`$0`#`!\`_0`*`!(````@`"X```!^`@H`$@`!`"$`
                        M`$R?0/T`"@`2``(`#P`O````_0`*`!(``P`/`#````#]``H`$P```!X`,0``
                        M`'X""@`3``$`(@``/)]`_0`*`!,``@`/`#(```#]``H`$P`#`!\`,P```/T`
                        M"@`4````'@`T````?@(*`!0``0`B```\GT#]``H`%``"``\`-0```/T`"@`4
                        M``,`'P`V````_0`*`!4````>`#<```!^`@H`%0`!`"(``#R?0/T`"@`5``(`
                        M#P`X````_0`*`!4``P`?`#D```#]``H`%@```"``.@```'X""@`6``$`(@``
                        M2)]`_0`*`!8``@`/`#L```#]``H`%@`#`!T`/````/T`"@`7````'@`]````
                        M`0(&`!<``0`B`/T`"@`7``(`'P`^`````0(&`!<``P`?`/T`"@`8````#P`_
                        M````?@(*`!@``0`B``!<GD#]``H`&``"``\`0````/T`"@`8``,`'P!!````
                        M_0`*`!D````;`$(````!`@8`&0`!`!P`_0`*`!D``@`C`$,```#]``H`&0`#
                        M``\`1````/T`"@`:````&P!%````O@`*`!H``0`<`!\``@#]``H`&@`#``\`
                        M1@```+X`"@`;``$`(0`;``(`_0`*`!L``P`/`$<```#]``H`'````"0`2```
                        M`+X`"@`<``$`)0`=``(`_0`*`!P``P`/`$D```"^``H`'0`!`"$`'0`"`/T`
                        M"@`=``,`)@!*````O@`*`!X``0`A`!T``@#]``H`'@`#`"8`2P```/T`"@`?
                        M````'@!,````?@(*`!\``0`A```\GT#]``H`'P`"`!T`30```/T`"@`?``,`
                        M'P!.````UP!$`+8(``!L`AX`.``X`#@`.``P`#@`,``T`#@`-``X`#X`-``X
                        M`#0`,``F`#@`.``X`#@`.``P`#@`-``J`!P`*@`<`!P`"`(0`"`````$`!T!
                        M`````$`!#P`(`A``(0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``B````!``=`0````!`
                        M`0\`"`(0`",````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``)`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                        M$``E````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"8````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``)P``
                        M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``H````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"D````$`!T!
                        M`````$`!#P`(`A``*@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``K````!``=`0````!`
                        M`0\`"`(0`"P````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``+0````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                        M$``N````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`"\````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``,```
                        M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``Q````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#(````$`!T!
                        M`````$`!#P`(`A``,P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``T````!``=`0````!`
                        M`0\`"`(0`#4````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``-@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"
                        M$``W````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``.0``
                        M``0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``Z````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`#L````$`!T!
                        M`````$`!#P`(`A``/`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$``]````!``=`0````!`
                        M`0\`"`(0`#X````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``/P````0`'0$`````0`$/`'X"
                        M"@`@``$`(0``*)]`_0`*`"```@`=`$\```#]``H`(``#`!\`4````/T`"@`A
                        M````'@!1````?@(*`"$``0`A``#PGD#]``H`(0`"`!\`4@````$"!@`A``,`
                        M'P#]``H`(@```!X`4P```'X""@`B``$`(0``0)]`_0`*`"(``@`/`%0```#]
                        M``H`(@`#`!\`50```/T`"@`C````'@!6````?@(*`",``0`A```XGT#]``H`
                        M(P`"``\`5P```/T`"@`C``,`'P!8````_0`*`"0````>`%D```!^`@H`)``!
                        M`"(``/">0/T`"@`D``(`#P!:````_0`*`"0``P`F`%L```"^``H`)0```!X`
                        M(@`!`/T`"@`E``(`#P!<`````0(&`"4``P`F``$"!@`F````'@!^`@H`)@`!
                        M`"(``$2?0/T`"@`F``(`#P!=````_0`*`"8``P`/`%X````!`@8`)P```!X`
                        M?@(*`"<``0`B``!(GT#]``H`)P`"``\`7P```/T`"@`G``,`#P!@````_0`*
                        M`"@````F`&$````!`@8`*``!`!P`_0`*`"@``@`G`&(```"^``H`*0```"0`
                        M)0`!`/T`"@`I``(`#P!C````_0`*`"D``P`/`&0```#]``H`*@```!X`90``
                        M``$"!@`J``$`)0#]``H`*@`"``\`9@````$"!@`K````)`!^`@H`*P`!`"$`
                        M`!R?0/T`"@`K``(`#P!G````_0`*`"L``P`/`&@````!`@8`+````"0`?@(*
                        M`"P``0`B```TGT#]``H`+``"``\`:0````$"!@`M````)`!^`@H`+0`!`"(`
                        M`#B?0/T`"@`M``(`#P!J`````0(&`"X````D`'X""@`N``$`(0``0)]`_0`*
                        M`"X``@`/`&L```#]``H`+P```"``;`````$"!@`O``$`(0#]``H`+P`"``\`
                        M;0```/T`"@`O``,`#P!N````_0`*`#`````=`&\```!^`@H`,``!`!P``$R?
                        M0/T`"@`P``(`'0!P````_0`*`#```P`H`'$```#]``H`,0```!T`<@````$"
                        M!@`Q``$`)0#]``H`,0`"`!T`<P```/T`"@`Q``,`(P!T````_0`*`#(````F
                        M`'4```!^`@H`,@`!`!P``#"?0/T`"@`R``(`#P!V````_0`*`#(``P`G`'<`
                        M``#]``H`,P```!L`>`````$"!@`S``$`'`#]``H`,P`"``\`>0```/T`"@`S
                        M``,`#P!Z````_0`*`#0````@`'L```!^`@H`-``!`!P``$2?0/T`"@`T``(`
                        M(`!\````_0`*`#0``P`=`'T```#]``H`-0```!L`?@```'X""@`U``$`(@``
                        M()]`_0`*`#4``@`/`'\```#]``H`-0`#`"D`@`````$"!@`V````&P!^`@H`
                        M-@`!`"(``""?0/T`"@`V``(`#P"!````_0`*`#8``P`I`(`````!`@8`-P``
                        M`!L`?@(*`#<``0`B```DGT#]``H`-P`"``\`@@```/T`"@`W``,`*0"`````
                        M`0(&`#@````;`'X""@`X``$`(0``*)]`_0`*`#@``@`/`(,```#]``H`.``#
                        M`"D`@`````$"!@`Y````&P!^`@H`.0`!`"$``"B?0/T`"@`Y``(`#P"$````
                        M_0`*`#D``P`I`(`````!`@8`.@```!L`?@(*`#H``0`A```LGT#]``H`.@`"
                        M``\`A0```/T`"@`Z``,`*0"``````0(&`#L````;`'X""@`[``$`(0``+)]`
                        M_0`*`#L``@`/`(8```#]``H`.P`#`"D`@`````$"!@`\````&P!^`@H`/``!
                        M`"$``#"?0/T`"@`\``(`)P"'````_0`*`#P``P`/`(@````!`@8`/0```!L`
                        M`0(&`#T``@`=`/T`"@`]``,`#P")````O@`,`#X````;`!P`'0`"`/T`"@`^
                        M``,`#P"*````O@`,`#\````;`!P`'0`"`/T`"@`_``,`#P"+````UP!$`'8(
                        M``!L`BH`-``X`#@`.``F`#0`-``F`"H`)@`T`"8`)@`F`#0`.``T`#@`-``X
                        M`#@`-``T`#0`-``T`#0`-``B`!X`"`(0`$`````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M00````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!"````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$,````$
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``1`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!%````!``=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`$8````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``1P````0`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$`!(````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$D````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M2@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!+````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`$P````$
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``30````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!.````!``=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`$\````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``4`````0`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$`!1````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%(````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M4P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!4````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%4````$
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``5@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!7````!``=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`%@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``60````0`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$`!:````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%L````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M7`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!=````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`%X````$
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``7P````0`'0$`````0`$/`+X`#`!`````&P`<`!T`
                        M`@#]``H`0``#``\`C````+X`#`!!````&P`<`!T``@#]``H`00`#``\`C0``
                        M`+X`#`!"````&P`<`!T``@#]``H`0@`#``\`C@````$"!@!#````&P!^`@H`
                        M0P`!`"$``#2?0/T`"@!#``(`#P"/````_0`*`$,``P`I`)`````!`@8`1```
                        M`!L`?@(*`$0``0`A``!(GT#]``H`1``"``\`D0```/T`"@!$``,`*@"`````
                        M_0`*`$4````/`)(```!^`@H`10`!`"$``$"?0/T`"@!%``(`#P"3````_0`*
                        M`$4``P`J`)0```#]``H`1@````\`E0````$"!@!&``$`(0#]``H`1@`"``\`
                        ME@````$"!@!&``,`*0!^`@H`1P`!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!'``(`#P"5`````0(&
                        M`$<``P`I`/T`"@!(````#P"7````?@(*`$@``0`B```\GT#]``H`2``"``\`
                        MF````/T`"@!(``,`#P"9````_0`*`$D````/`)H```!^`@H`20`!`"$``!2?
                        M0/T`"@!)``(`#P";````_0`*`$D``P`J`)P```!^`@H`2@`!`"$``!B?0/T`
                        M"@!*``(`#P"=````_0`*`$H``P`J`)X```!^`@H`2P`!`"$``!R?0/T`"@!+
                        M``(`#P"?````_0`*`$L``P`J`*````#]``H`3`````\`H0```'X""@!,``$`
                        M(@``0)]`_0`*`$P``@`/`*(```#]``H`3``#`"D`HP```'X""@!-``$`(@``
                        M1)]`_0`*`$T``@`/`*0```#]``H`30`#`"H`I0```'X""@!.``$`(@``2)]`
                        M_0`*`$X``@`/`*8```#]``H`3@`#`"H`IP```/T`"@!/````#P"H````?@(*
                        M`$\``0`B``"LGD#]``H`3P`"``\`J0```/T`"@!/``,`*0"J````_0`*`%``
                        M```/`*L```!^`@H`4``!`"(``#R?0/T`"@!0``(`#P"L````_0`*`%```P`/
                        M`*T```#]``H`40````\`K@````$"!@!1``$`(0#]``H`40`"``\`KP```/T`
                        M"@!1``,`*0"P````O@`*`%(````;`!P``0#]``H`4@`"``\`L0```/T`"@!2
                        M``,`*0"R````O@`*`%,````;`!P``0#]``H`4P`"``\`LP```/T`"@!3``,`
                        M*0"T````_0`*`%0````/`+4````!`@8`5``!`!P`_0`*`%0``@`/`+8````!
                        M`@8`5``#`"D`_0`*`%4````/`+<```!^`@H`50`!`!P``$B?0/T`"@!5``(`
                        M#P"X````_0`*`%4``P`J`+D```#]``H`5@````\`N@```'X""@!6``$`'```
                        M])Y`_0`*`%8``@`/`+L```#]``H`5@`#`!L`O````/T`"@!7````#P"]````
                        M?@(*`%<``0`<```XGT#]``H`5P`"``\`O@```/T`"@!7``,`*0"_````_0`*
                        M`%@````/`,````!^`@H`6``!`!P``!"?0/T`"@!8``(`#P#!`````0(&`%@`
                        M`P`I`/T`"@!9````#P#"````?@(*`%D``0`<``!8GD#]``H`60`"``\`PP``
                        M`/T`"@!:````&P#$`````0(&`%H``0`<`/T`"@!:``(`'P#%````_0`*`%H`
                        M`P`/`,8```"^``H`6P```!L`'``!`/T`"@!;``(`#P#'`````0(&`%L``P`?
                        M`/T`"@!<````#P#(````?@(*`%P``0`A```<GT#]``H`7``"``\`R0```/T`
                        M"@!<``,`'P#*````O@`*`%T````;`!P``0#]``H`70`"``\`RP```/T`"@!=
                        M``,`'P#*````O@`*`%X````;`!P``0#]``H`7@`"``\`S````/T`"@!>``,`
                        M'P#*````O@`*`%\````;`!P``0#]``H`7P`"``\`S0```/T`"@!?``,`'P#*
                        M````UP!$`%X(``!L`AX`'@`>`#0`-``X`#``)@`X`#@`*@`J`#@`*@`J`#@`
                        M.``T`"H`*@`P`#@`.``X`#0`*@`T`"8`.``J`"H`"`(0`&`````%`!T!````
                        M`$`!#P`(`A``80````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!B````!0`=`0````!``0\`
                        M"`(0`&,````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``9`````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!E
                        M````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&8````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``9P````4`
                        M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!H````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&D````%`!T!````
                        M`$`!#P`(`A``:@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!K````!0`=`0````!``0\`
                        M"`(0`&P````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``;0````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!N
                        M````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`&\````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``<`````0`
                        M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!Q````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'(````$`!T!````
                        M`$`!#P`(`A``<P````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!T````!``=`0````!``0\`
                        M"`(0`'4````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``=@````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!W
                        M````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'@````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``>0````0`
                        M'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!Z````!``=`0````!``0\`"`(0`'L````$`!T!````
                        M`$`!#P`(`A``?`````0`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`!]````!``=`0````!``0\`
                        M"`(0`'X````$`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``?P````0`'0$`````0`$/`+X`"@!@
                        M````&P`<``$`_0`*`&```@`/`,X```#]``H`8``#`!\`R@```+X`"@!A````
                        M&P`<``$`_0`*`&$``@`/`,\```#]``H`80`#`!\`R@```+X`"@!B````&P`<
                        M``$`_0`*`&(``@`/`-````#]``H`8@`#`!\`R@```/T`"@!C````#P#1````
                        M`0(&`&,``0`<`/T`"@!C``(`#P#2````_0`*`&,``P`?`-,```#]``H`9```
                        M`!L`U`````$"!@!D``$`'`#]``H`9``"``\`U0```/T`"@!D``,`#P#6````
                        M`0(&`&4````;`'X""@!E``$`(0``.)]`_0`*`&4``@`/`-<```#]``H`90`#
                        M``\`V````/T`"@!F````#P#9````?@(*`&8``0`A``!$GT#]``H`9@`"``\`
                        MV@```/T`"@!F``,`*@#;````_0`*`&<````/`-P```!^`@H`9P`!`"$``&2>
                        M0/T`"@!G``(`#P#=````_0`*`&<``P`J`-X```#]``H`:`````\`WP```'X"
                        M"@!H``$`(0``/)]`_0`*`&@``@`/`.````#]``H`:``#`"D`X0```/T`"@!I
                        M````(`#B`````0(&`&D``0`@`/T`"@!I``(`#P#C````_0`*`&D``P`J`.0`
                        M```!`@8`:0`$`"H`_0`*`&H````K`.4````!`@8`:@`!`"$`_0`*`&H``@`/
                        M`.8```#]``H`:@`#`"H`YP````$"!@!J``0`*@#]``H`:P````\`Z````'X"
                        M"@!K``$`'```/)]`_0`*`&L``@`/`.D```#]``H`:P`#`"D`Z@```/T`"@!L
                        M````#P#K````?@(*`&P``0`<``"TGD#]``H`;``"``\`[````/T`"@!L``,`
                        M#P#M````_0`*`&T````/`.X````!`@8`;0`!`!P`_0`*`&T``@`@`.\```#]
                        M``H`;0`#``\`\````/T`"@!N````(`#Q````?@(*`&X``0`A``!<GD#]``H`
                        M;@`"`"``\@```/T`"@!N``,`#P#S````_0`*`&\````>`/0```!^`@H`;P`!
                        M`!P``&">0/T`"@!O``(`'@#U````_0`*`&\``P`=`/8```#]``H`<`````\`
                        M]P```'X""@!P``$`(@``-)]`_0`*`'```@`/`/@```#]``H`<``#`"D`^0``
                        M`'X""@!Q``$`(@``/)]`_0`*`'$``@`/`/H```#]``H`<0`#`"D`^P```/T`
                        M"@!R````#P#\````?@(*`'(``0`B```\GT#]``H`<@`"``\`_0```/T`"@!R
                        M``,`*0#^````_0`*`',````@`/\```!^`@H`<P`!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!S``(`
                        M#P```0``_0`*`',``P`/``$!``!^`@H`=``!`"$``$2?0/T`"@!T``(`#P`"
                        M`0``?@(*`'4``0`A``!(GT#]``H`=0`"``\``P$``/T`"@!U``,`#P`$`0``
                        M_0`*`'8````/``4!``!^`@H`=@`!`"$``#R?0/T`"@!V``(`#P`&`0``_0`*
                        M`'8``P`I``<!``#]``H`=P````\`"`$``'X""@!W``$`(0``?)Y`_0`*`'<`
                        M`@`/``D!``#]``H`=P`#`"H`"@$```$"!@!X``$`(0#]``H`>``"``\`"P$`
                        M`/T`"@!X``,`*@`*`0``_0`*`'D````/``P!``!^`@H`>0`!`"$``&2>0/T`
                        M"@!Y``(`#P`-`0``_0`*`'D``P`J``X!``#]``H`>@```!L`#P$```$"!@!Z
                        M``$`'`#]``H`>@`"``\`$`$``/T`"@!Z``,`*0`1`0``_0`*`'L````/`!(!
                        M``!^`@H`>P`!`"$``$R>0/T`"@![``(`#P`3`0``_0`*`'L``P`I`!0!``#]
                        M``H`?`````\`%0$``'X""@!\``$`(0``/)]`_0`*`'P``@`/`!8!``#]``H`
                        M?``#`"D`%P$``/T`"@!]````#P`8`0```0(&`'T``0`A`/T`"@!]``(`#P`9
                        M`0``_0`*`'T``P`J`!H!```!`@8`?@`!`"$`_0`*`'X``@`/`!L!``#]``H`
                        M?@`#`"H`&@$``/T`"@!_````#P`<`0```0(&`'\``0`A``$"!@!_``,`*0#7
                        M`$0`V`@``&P"*@`J`"H`-``T`#0`.``X`#@`/@`^`#@`.``T`#@`.``X`"H`
                        M.``X`!P`*@`X`#@`)@`X`#0`.``X`#0`)@`(`A``@`````4`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$`"!````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`((````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``
                        M@P````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`"$````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`(4````%
                        M`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``A@````4`'0$`````0`$/``@"$`"'````!0`=`0``
                        M``!``0\`"`(0`(@````%`!T!`````$`!#P`(`A``B0````4`'0$`````0`$/
                        M``@"$`"*````!0`=`0````!``0\`"`(0`(L````%`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MC`````4`_P````````$/``@"$`"-````!0#_`````````0\`"`(0`(X````%
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``CP````4`_P````````$/``@"$`"0``$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`)$``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``D@`!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"3``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        ME0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"6``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)<``0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``F``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"9``$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`)H``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``FP`!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"<``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MG@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"?``$`!`#_`````````0\`_0`*`(`````/
                        M`!T!``!^`@H`@``!`!P``$2?0/T`"@"```(`#P`>`0``_0`*`(```P`J`!\!
                        M```!`@8`@``$`!\`_0`*`($````@`"`!``!^`@H`@0`!`"$``%R>0/T`"@"!
                        M``(`(``A`0``_0`*`($``P`L`"(!``!^`@H`@@`!`"$``&">0/T`"@""``(`
                        M(``C`0``_0`*`((``P`L`"(!``#]``H`@P```!X`)`$```$"!@"#``$`'`#]
                        M``H`@P`"`!X`)0$```$"!@"#``,`'P"^``H`A````!L`'``!`+X`"@"%````
                        M&P`<``$``0(&`(4``P`?`+X`#`"&````&P`<`"L``@"^``X`AP```!L`'``>
                        M`!\``P"^``H`B````!L`'``!``$"!@"(``,`'P"^``H`B0```!L`'``!``$"
                        M!@")``,`'P"^``H`B@```!H`&@`!``$"!@"*``,`'P`!`@8`BP`!`"$``0(&
                        M`(L``P`?`+X`#`",``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`C0`!`"$``0(&`(T``P`?``$"
                        M!@".``$`(0`!`@8`C@`#`!\``0(&`(\``0`A``$"!@"0``$`(0`!`@8`D``#
                        M`!\`O@`,`)$``0`A`!X`'P`#`+X`#`"2``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`DP`!`"$`
                        M`0(&`),``P`?``$"!@"4``$`(0`!`@8`E``#`!\``0(&`)4``0`A``$"!@"5
                        M``,`'P`!`@8`E@`!`"$``0(&`)<``0`A``$"!@"8``$`(0`!`@8`F0`!`"$`
                        M`0(&`)H``0`A``$"!@";``$`(0`!`@8`FP`#`!\``0(&`)P``0`A``$"!@"<
                        M``,`'P`!`@8`G0`!`"$``0(&`)T``P`?``$"!@">``$`(0`!`@8`G@`#`!\`
                        M`0(&`)\``0`A``$"!@"?``,`'P#7`$0`0`4``&P"0@`X`"H`,``.`!@`$``2
                        M`!@`&``8`!0`$``4`!0`"@`4`!``$``4`!0`%``*``H`"@`*``H`%``4`!0`
                        M%``(`A``H``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"A``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`*(``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``HP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"D``$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*4``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``I@`!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$`"G``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*@``0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``J0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"J``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`*L``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``K``!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"M``$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*X``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``KP`!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$`"P``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+$``0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``L@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"S``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`+0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``M0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"V``$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+<``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``N``!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$`"Y``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+H``0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``NP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"\``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`+T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``O@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"_``$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\``0(&`*```0`A``$"!@"@``,`'P`!`@8`H0`!`"$``0(&
                        M`*$``P`?`+X`#`"B``$`(0`?`!\``P`!`@8`HP`!`"$``0(&`*,``P`?`+X`
                        M#`"D``$`(0`?`!\``P"^``P`I0`!`"$`'P`?``,``0(&`*8``0`A``$"!@"F
                        M``,`'P`!`@8`IP`!`"$``0(&`*<``P`?``$"!@"H``$`(0`!`@8`J``#`!\`
                        M`0(&`*D``0`A``$"!@"I``,`'P`!`@8`J@`!`"$``0(&`*H``P`?``$"!@"K
                        M``$`(0`!`@8`JP`#`!\``0(&`*P``0`A``$"!@"L``,`'P`!`@8`K0`!`"$`
                        M`0(&`*T``P`?``$"!@"N``$`(0`!`@8`K@`#`!\`O@`,`*\``0`A`!X`'@`#
                        M`+X`#`"P``$`(0`>`!X``P"^``P`L0`!`"$`'@`>``,`O@`,`+(``0`A`!X`
                        M'@`#`+X`#`"S``$`(0`>`!X``P`!`@8`M``!`"$``0(&`+0``P`?`+X`#`"U
                        M``$`(0`K`!\``P`!`@8`M@`!`"$``0(&`+8``P`?``$"!@"W``$`(0`!`@8`
                        MMP`#`!\``0(&`+@``0`A``$"!@"X``,`'P`!`@8`N0`!`"$``0(&`+D``P`?
                        M``$"!@"Z``$`(0`!`@8`N@`#`!\``0(&`+L``0`A``$"!@"[``,`'P`!`@8`
                        MO``!`"$``0(&`+P``P`?``$"!@"]``$`(0`!`@8`O0`#`!\``0(&`+X``0`A
                        M``$"!@"^``,`'P`!`@8`OP`!`"$``0(&`+\``P`?`-<`1`#<!```;`(4`!0`
                        M$``4`!``$``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``0`!``$``0`!``%``0`!0`%``4
                        M`!0`%``4`!0`%``4``@"$`#```$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,$``0`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``P@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`##``$`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`,0``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``Q0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`#&``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,<``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``R``!
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#)``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,H``0`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``RP`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#,``$`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`,T``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``S@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`#/``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-`````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``T0``
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#2````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-,````$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``U`````0`_P````````$/``@"$`#5````!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`-8````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``UP````0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`#8````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-D````$`/\````````!#P`(`A``V@``
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#;````!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-P````$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``W0````0`_P````````$/``@"$`#>````!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`-\````$`/\````````!#P`!`@8`P``!`"$``0(&`,```P`?``$"
                        M!@#!``$`(0`!`@8`P0`#`!\``0(&`,(``0`A``$"!@#"``,`'P`!`@8`PP`!
                        M`"$``0(&`,,``P`?``$"!@#$``$`(0`!`@8`Q``#`!\``0(&`,4``0`A``$"
                        M!@#%``,`'P`!`@8`Q@`!`"$``0(&`,8``P`?`+X`#`#'``$`(0`?`!\``P`!
                        M`@8`R``!`"$``0(&`,@``P`?``$"!@#)``$`(0`!`@8`R0`#`!\``0(&`,H`
                        M`0`A``$"!@#*``,`'P`!`@8`RP`!`"$``0(&`,L``P`?``$"!@#,``$`(0`!
                        M`@8`S``#`!\``0(&`,T``0`A``$"!@#-``,`'P"^``P`S@`!`"$`'P`?``,`
                        MO@`,`,\``0`A`!\`'P`#`+X`"@#0``$`(0`?``(``0(&`-$``0`A``$"!@#1
                        M``,`'P"^``H`T@`!`"$`'P`"`+X`#@#3````&P`<`!L`'0`#`+X`#`#4``$`
                        M(0`;`!T``P"^``P`U0`!`"$`&P`=``,`O@`,`-8``0`A`!T`'0`#`+X`#`#7
                        M``$`(0`=`!T``P"^``P`V``!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`-D``0`A`!T`(P`#`+X`
                        M#`#:``$`(0`=`",``P"^``P`VP`!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`-P``0`A`!T`(P`#
                        M`+X`#`#=``$`(0`=`",``P"^``P`W@`!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`-\``0`A`!T`
                        M(P`#`-<`1`"V!```;`(4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`%``4`!0`$``0
                        M``X`%``.`!(`$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0``@"$`#@``$`$@#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`.$``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``X@`!`!(`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#C``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.0``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MY0`!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#F``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.<``0`2
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``Z``!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#I``$`$@#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`.H``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``ZP`!`!(`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#L``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`.T``0`2`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        M[@`!`!(`_P````````$/``@"$`#O``$`$@#_`````````0\`"`(0`/```0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``\0`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#R``$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`/,``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``]``!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#U``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/8``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        M]P`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#X``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/D``0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``^@`!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#[``$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`/P``0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``_0`!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#^``$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`/\``0`$`/\````````!#P"^``P`
                        MX``!`"$`'0`C``,`O@`,`.$``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#B``$`(0`=`"<``P"^
                        M``P`XP`!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`.0``0`A`!X`)P`#`+X`#`#E``$`(0`F`!L`
                        M`P"^``P`Y@`!`"$`)@`G``,`O@`,`.<``0`A`"8`&P`#`+X`#`#H``$`(0`F
                        M`"<``P"^``P`Z0`!`"$`)@`;``,`O@`,`.H``0`A`"8`)P`#`+X`#`#K``$`
                        M(0`F`!L``P"^``P`[``!`"$`'0`G``,``0(&`.T``0`A``$"!@#M``,`)P#]
                        M``H`[0`1``\`)@$``+X`#`#N``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`[P`!`"$`'0`G``,`
                        MO@`,`/```0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#Q``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`\@`!`"$`'0`G
                        M``,`O@`,`/,``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#T``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`]0`!`"$`
                        M'0`G``,`O@`,`/8``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#W``$`(0`C`"<``P"^``P`^``!
                        M`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`/D``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#Z``$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`
                        M^P`!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,`/P``0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#`#]``$`(0`=`"<``P`!
                        M`@8`_@`!`"$``0(&`/X``P`G`+X`#`#_``$`(0`=`"<``P#7`$0`E@0``&P"
                        M$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``B`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0
                        M`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``%``(`A````$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``!`0$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``(!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A```P$!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$``$`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``4!`0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``!@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``'`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M``@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``"0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``*`0$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``L!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``#`$!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$``-`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0``X!`0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``#P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``0`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`!$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``$@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``3`0$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!0!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``%0$!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$``6`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!<!`0`$`/\````````!
                        M#P`(`A``&`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``9`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0
                        M`!H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``&P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``<`0$`
                        M!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`!T!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``'@$!``0`_P``
                        M``````$/``@"$``?`0$`!`#_`````````0\`O@`,```!`0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`
                        M#``!`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P``@$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``,!`0`A`!T`)P`#
                        M`+X`#``$`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`!0$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``8!`0`A`!T`
                        M)P`#`+X`#``'`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`"`$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``D!`0`A
                        M`!T`)P`#`+X`#``*`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`"P$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,``P!
                        M`0`A`!T`)P`#`+X`#``-`0$`(0`=`"<``P"^``P`#@$!`"$`'0`G``,`O@`,
                        M``\!`0`A`!T`)P`#``$"!@`0`0$`(0`!`@8`$`$#`"<``0(&`!$!`0`A``$"
                        M!@`1`0,`)P`!`@8`$@$!`"$``0(&`!(!`P`G``$"!@`3`0$`(0`!`@8`$P$#
                        M`"<``0(&`!0!`0`A``$"!@`4`0,`)P`!`@8`%0$!`"$``0(&`!4!`P`G``$"
                        M!@`6`0$`(0`!`@8`%@$#`"<``0(&`!<!`0`A``$"!@`7`0,`)P`!`@8`&`$!
                        M`"$``0(&`!@!`P`G``$"!@`9`0$`(0`!`@8`&0$#`"<`O@`,`!H!`0`A`"``
                        M)P`#``$"!@`;`0$`(0`!`@8`&P$#`"<``0(&`!P!`0`A``$"!@`<`0,`)P`!
                        M`@8`'0$!`"$``0(&`!T!`P`G``$"!@`>`0$`(0`!`@8`'@$#`"<``0(&`!\!
                        M`0`A``$"!@`?`0,`)P#7`$0`O`0``&P"$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0`!``$``0
                        M`!``$``0`!``$``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`%``(`A``
                        M(`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``A`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"(!`0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``(P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``D`0$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`"4!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``)@$!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$``G`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        M*0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``J`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`"L!`0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``+`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``M`0$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`"X!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``+P$!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$``P`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        M,@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``S`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#0!`0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``-0$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``V`0$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`#<!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``.`$!``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$``Y`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        M.P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``\`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`#T!`0`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``/@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$``_`0$`!`#_````
                        M`````0\``0(&`"`!`0`A``$"!@`@`0,`)P`!`@8`(0$!`"$``0(&`"$!`P`G
                        M``$"!@`B`0$`(0`!`@8`(@$#`"<``0(&`",!`0`A``$"!@`C`0,`)P`!`@8`
                        M)`$!`"$``0(&`"0!`P`G``$"!@`E`0$`(0`!`@8`)0$#`"<``0(&`"8!`0`A
                        M``$"!@`F`0,`)P`!`@8`)P$!`"$``0(&`"<!`P`G``$"!@`H`0$`(0`!`@8`
                        M*`$#`"<``0(&`"D!`0`A``$"!@`I`0,`)P`!`@8`*@$!`"$``0(&`"H!`P`G
                        M``$"!@`K`0$`(0`!`@8`*P$#`"<``0(&`"P!`0`A``$"!@`L`0,`)P`!`@8`
                        M+0$!`"$``0(&`"T!`P`G``$"!@`N`0$`(0`!`@8`+@$#`"<``0(&`"\!`0`A
                        M``$"!@`O`0,`)P`!`@8`,`$!`"$``0(&`#`!`P`G``$"!@`Q`0$`(0`!`@8`
                        M,0$#`"<``0(&`#(!`0`A``$"!@`R`0,`)P`!`@8`,P$!`"$``0(&`#,!`P`G
                        M``$"!@`T`0$`(0`!`@8`-`$#`"<``0(&`#4!`0`A``$"!@`U`0,`)P`!`@8`
                        M-@$!`"$``0(&`#8!`P`G``$"!@`W`0$`(0`!`@8`-P$#`"<``0(&`#@!`0`A
                        M``$"!@`X`0,`)P`!`@8`.0$!`"$``0(&`#D!`P`G``$"!@`Z`0$`(0`!`@8`
                        M.@$#`"<`O@`,`#L!`0`A`!T`)P`#``$"!@`\`0$`(0`!`@8`/`$#`"D``0(&
                        M`#T!`0`A``$"!@`]`0,`*0`!`@8`/@$!`"$``0(&`#X!`P`I``$"!@`_`0$`
                        M(0`!`@8`/P$#`"D`UP!$`/P$``!L`A0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4
                        M`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!``%``4`!0`"`(0`$`!
                        M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``00$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!"`0$`!`#_
                        M`````````0\`"`(0`$,!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``1`$!``0`_P``````
                        M``$/``@"$`!%`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$8!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                        M`A``1P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!(`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$D!
                        M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``2@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!+`0$`!`#_
                        M`````````0\`"`(0`$P!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``30$!``0`_P``````
                        M``$/``@"$`!.`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`$\!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                        M`A``4`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!1`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%(!
                        M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``4P$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!4`0$`!`#_
                        M`````````0\`"`(0`%4!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``5@$!``0`_P``````
                        M``$/``@"$`!7`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%@!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(
                        M`A``60$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!:`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`%L!
                        M`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``7`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!=`0$`!`#_
                        M`````````0\`"`(0`%X!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``7P$!``0`_P``````
                        M``$/``$"!@!``0$`(0`!`@8`0`$#`"D``0(&`$$!`0`A``$"!@!!`0,`*0`!
                        M`@8`0@$!`"$``0(&`$(!`P`I``$"!@!#`0$`(0`!`@8`0P$#`"D``0(&`$0!
                        M`0`A``$"!@!$`0,`*0`!`@8`10$!`"$``0(&`$4!`P`I``$"!@!&`0$`(0`!
                        M`@8`1@$#`"D``0(&`$<!`0`A``$"!@!'`0,`*0`!`@8`2`$!`"$``0(&`$@!
                        M`P`I``$"!@!)`0$`(0`!`@8`20$#`"D`O@`,`$H!`0`A`"D`*0`#`+X`#`!+
                        M`0$`(0`I`"D``P"^``P`3`$!`"$`*0`I``,``0(&`$T!`0`A``$"!@!-`0,`
                        M*0`!`@8`3@$!`"$``0(&`$X!`P`I``$"!@!/`0$`(0`!`@8`3P$#`"D``0(&
                        M`%`!`0`A`+X`"@!1`0$`(0`>``(``0(&`%(!`0`A``$"!@!2`0,`*0`!`@8`
                        M4P$!`"$``0(&`%,!`P`I``$"!@!4`0$`(0`!`@8`50$!`"$``0(&`%8!`0`A
                        M``$"!@!7`0$`(0`!`@8`6`$!`"$``0(&`%D!`0`A``$"!@!9`0,`*0`!`@8`
                        M6@$!`"$``0(&`%H!`P`I``$"!@!;`0$`(0`!`@8`6P$#`"D``0(&`%P!`0`A
                        M``$"!@!<`0,`*0`!`@8`70$!`"$``0(&`%T!`P`I``$"!@!>`0$`(0`!`@8`
                        M7@$#`"D``0(&`%\!`0`A`-<`1`"H!```;`(4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4
                        M`!``$``0`!0`%``4``H`#@`4`!0`"@`*``H`"@`*`!0`%``4`!0`%``4``@"
                        M$`!@`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&$!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``8@$!
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!C`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&0!`0`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``90$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!F`0$`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`&<!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``:`$!``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`!I`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&H!`0`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``:P$!
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!L`0$`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`&T!`0`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``;@$!``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!P`0(`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`'$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``<@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`!S`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``=0$"
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!V`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'<!`@`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``>`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!Y`0(`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`'H!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``>P$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`!\`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`'T!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``?@$"
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`!_`0(`!`#_`````````0\``0(&`&`!`0`A``$"
                        M!@!@`0,`+0`!`@8`80$!`"$``0(&`&$!`P`I``$"!@!B`0$`(0`!`@8`8@$#
                        M`"D``0(&`&,!`0`A``$"!@!C`0,`*0`!`@8`9`$!`"$``0(&`&0!`P`I``$"
                        M!@!E`0$`(0`!`@8`90$#`"D``0(&`&8!`0`A``$"!@!F`0,`*0`!`@8`9P$!
                        M`"$``0(&`&<!`P`I``$"!@!H`0$`(0`!`@8`:`$#`"D``0(&`&D!`0`A``$"
                        M!@!I`0,`+0`!`@8`:@$!`"$``0(&`&H!`P`M``$"!@!K`0,`+0`!`@8`;`$#
                        M`"T``0(&`&T!`P`M``$"!@!N`0,`*0"^``H`<`$"`"D`*0`#`+X`"@!Q`0(`
                        M*0`I``,`O@`*`'(!`@`I`"D``P`!`@8`<P$#`"D``0(&`'0!`P`I``$"!@!U
                        M`0,`*0`!`@8`=@$#`"D``0(&`'<!`P`I``$"!@!X`0,`*0`!`@8`>0$#`"D`
                        M`0(&`'H!`P`I``$"!@![`0,`*0`!`@8`?`$#`"D``0(&`'T!`P`I``$"!@!^
                        M`0,`*0`!`@8`?P$#`"D`UP!"`!P$``!8`A0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`%``4`!0`
                        M%``*``H`"@`*``X`#@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``@"$`"`
                        M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`($!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``@@$"``0`
                        M_P````````$/``@"$`"#`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(0!`@`$`/\`````
                        M```!#P`(`A``A0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"&`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                        M"`(0`(<!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``B`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`")
                        M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``C0$"``0`
                        M_P````````$/``@"$`".`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`(\!`@`$`/\`````
                        M```!#P`(`A``D`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"1`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                        M"`(0`),!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``E`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"5
                        M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)8!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``EP$"``0`
                        M_P````````$/``@"$`"8`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)D!`@`$`/\`````
                        M```!#P`(`A``F@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`";`0(`!`#_`````````0\`
                        M"`(0`)P!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``G0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`">
                        M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`)\!`@`$`/\````````!#P`!`@8`@`$#`"D`
                        MO@`*`($!`@`>`"D``P`!`@8`@@$#`"D``0(&`(,!`P`I``$"!@"$`0,`*0`!
                        M`@8`A0$#`"D``0(&`(8!`P`I`+X`"@"'`0(`'@`I``,``0(&`(@!`P`I``$"
                        M!@")`0,`*0`!`@8`BP$#`"D``0(&`(T!`P`I``$"!@".`0,`*0`!`@8`CP$#
                        M`"D``0(&`)`!`P`I``$"!@"1`0,`*0`!`@8`DP$#`!\``0(&`)0!`P`?``$"
                        M!@"5`0,`'P"^``H`E@$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"7`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`)@!`@`>
                        M`!\``P"^``H`F0$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@":`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`)L!`@`>`!\`
                        M`P"^``H`G`$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"=`0(`'@`?``,``0(&`)X!`P`?``$"!@"?
                        M`0,`'P#7`#X`C@,``#`""@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`
                        M"@`*``H`"@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`"@`(`A``H`$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"A`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*(!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MHP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"D`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*4!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``I@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"G`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`*@!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``J0$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"J`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MK`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"M`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`*X!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``KP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"P`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`+$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``L@$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"S`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MM@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"W`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+@!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``N0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`"Z`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`+L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``O`$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`"]`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`+X!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MOP$"``0`_P````````$/``$"!@"@`0,`'P"^``H`H0$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"B
                        M`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`*,!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`I`$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"E`0(`
                        M'@`?``,`O@`*`*8!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`IP$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"H`0(`'@`?
                        M``,`O@`*`*D!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`J@$"`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"K`0(`'@`?``,`
                        MO@`*`*P!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`K0$"`!X`'P`#``$"!@"N`0,`'P"^``H`KP$"
                        M`!X`'P`#`+X`"@"P`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`+$!`@`>`!\``P"^``H`L@$"`!X`
                        M'P`#`+X`"@"S`0(`'@`?``,`O@`*`+0!`@`>`!\``P`!`@8`M@$#`"D``0(&
                        M`+<!`P`I`+X`"@"X`0(`(``I``,``0(&`+D!`P`I``$"!@"Z`0,`*0`!`@8`
                        MNP$#`"D``0(&`+P!`P`I``$"!@"]`0,`*0`!`@8`O@$#`"D``0(&`+\!`P`I
                        M`-<`0@#R`P``6`(*``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`#@`.``X`"@`.``X`
                        M#@`.``X`#@`*``H`#@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`(`A``P`$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#!`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,(!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MPP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#$`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,4!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``Q@$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#'`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`,@!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``R0$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#*`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,L!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MS`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#-`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`,X!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``SP$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#0`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`-$!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``T@$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#3`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-0!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``
                        MU0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#6`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`-<!`@`$
                        M`/\````````!#P`(`A``V`$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#<`0(`!`#_````
                        M`````0\`"`(0`-T!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``W@$"``0`_P````````$/
                        M``@"$`#?`0(`!`#_`````````0\`O@`*`,`!`@`K`"D``P`!`@8`P0$#`"D`
                        M`0(&`,(!`P`I``$"!@##`0,`*0`!`@8`Q`$#`"D``0(&`,4!`P`I``$"!@#&
                        M`0,`*0`!`@8`QP$#`"D``0(&`,@!`P`I``$"!@#)`0,`*0`!`@8`R@$#`"D`
                        M`0(&`,L!`P`I``$"!@#,`0,`*0`!`@8`S0$#`"D``0(&`,X!`P`I`+X`"@#/
                        M`0(`(``I``,`O@`*`-`!`@`@`"D``P"^``H`T0$"`"``*0`#``$"!@#2`0,`
                        M*0`!`@8`TP$#`"D``0(&`-0!`P`I``$"!@#5`0,`*0`!`@8`U@$#`"D``0(&
                        M`-<!`P`I``$"!@#8`0,`*0`!`@8`W`$#`"X``0(&`-T!`P`N``$"!@#>`0,`
                        M+@`!`@8`WP$#`"X`UP`^`'8#```P`@X`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*
                        M``H`"@`*``X`#@`.``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"@`*``H`"`(0`.`!`@`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``X0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#B`0(`!`#_````````
                        M`0\`"`(0`.,!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``Z0$"``0`_P````````$/``@"
                        M$`#J`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`.P!`@`$`/\````````!#P`(`A``[0$"
                        M``0`_P````````$/``@"$`#N`0(`!`#_`````````0\`"`(0`.\!`@`$`/\`
                        M```````!#P`(`A``\0$#``0`_P````````$/``$"!@#@`0,`+@`!`@8`X0$#
                        M`"X``0(&`.(!`P`I``$"!@#C`0,`*0"^``H`Z0$"`"L`*0`#`+X`"@#J`0(`
                        M(``I``,`O@`*`.P!`@`>`"D``P"^``H`[0$"`!X`*0`#`+X`"@#N`0(`'@`I
                        M``,`O@`*`.\!`@`>`"D``P`!`@8`\0$#`"D`UP`:`&(!``#(``H`"@`*``H`
                        M#@`.``X`#@`.``X`/@(2`+8&`````$```````````````!T`#P`#````````
                        M`0````````#O``8````W````N@$+``@``%-H965T,34S"@``````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M``````````````````````````!3`&@`90!E`'0`,0`U`#,`````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````$@`"`08`
                        M```%````_____P``````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````X!````````%\`5@!"`$$`7P!0`%(`3P!*`$4`0P!4````````````
                        M```````````````````````````````````````````:``(`____________
                        M____````````````````````````````````````````````````$0```$4(
                        M````````9`!I`'(`````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M``````````````````````````````````@``@#_______________\`````
                        M```````````````````````````````````````````S````N0$```````!0
                        M`%(`3P!*`$4`0P!4`'<`;0``````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````%``"`/_______________P``````````````
                        M`````````````````````````````````#H````=``````````$````"````
                        M`P````0````%````!@````<````(````"0````H````+````#`````T````.
                        M````#P```!````#^____$@```!,````4````%0```!8````7````&````!D`
                        M```:````&P```!P````=````'@```!\````@````(0```"(````C````)```
                        M`"4````F````)P```"@````I````*@```"L````L````+0```"X````O````
                        M,````#$````R````_O___S0````U````-@```#<````X````.0```/[____^
                        M____/````#T````^````/P```$````#^____0@```$,```!$````_O___T8`
                        M``!'````2````/[___]*````_O__________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________`18!``#P````Q`(``-0``````@``_____\L"``!_`P``````
                        M``$```"\=8;K``#__R,!``"(````M@#__P$!`````/____\`````________
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````$`````,````%````!P```/__________`0$(````_____W@`
                        M```(``````````````````````````````````````````#__P````!-10``
                        M________`````/__`````/__`0$`````WP#__P`````,`/______________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________*`````(`4TS_____```!`%,0
                        M_____P```0!3E/____\``````CS_____``#__P$!``````$`3@`P`'L`,``P
                        M`#``,@`P`#@`,@`P`"T`,``P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``+0!#`#``,``P`"T`
                        M,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``T`#8`?0``````_____P$!.`````*`_O__
                        M____$`#__R@````"`?__``````````#__________P`````=````)0```/__
                        M__](``````#__P```0```````````/_______________P````#_________
                        M_________________P````#__________________________P`````!````
                        M__________\`````________________________________________````
                        M````WP@`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M`````````````````````````/[*`0`(``"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````
                        M_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``
                        M````_____P"`"0``````_____P"`"0``````__________\!`0@```#_____
                        M>````/____\```&OL`!!='1R:6)U=`!E(%9"7TYA;0!E(#T@(E-H90!E=#$U
                        M,R(-"A$*^$)A<P)\,'LP`#`P,C`X,C`M.P`@!`A#`!0"'`$D,#`(-#9]#7Q'
                        M;&]BA&%L`<A3<&%C`9(@1F%L<V4,9$-R0&5A=&%B;!4?4(!R961E8VQA``9$
                        M260`K51R=0U"12!X<&]S910<5&4`;7!L871E1&48<FEV`B220G5S=#!O;6EZ
                        M!$0#,@T*`8L```````````#,86T```$`_PD(```)!```Y`0!````````````
                        M`0`$``(`^@`J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``T`$4`1@`M`#``,``P`#``+0`P
                        M`#``,``P`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``-``V`'T`
                        M(P`T`"X`,``C`#D`(P!#`#H`7`!0`%(`3P!'`%(`00!^`#$`7`!#`$\`30!-
                        M`$\`3@!^`#$`7`!-`$D`0P!2`$\`4P!^`#$`7`!6`$(`00!<`%8`0@!!`#8`
                        M7`!6`$(`10`V`"X`1`!,`$P`(P!6`&D`<P!U`&$`;``@`$(`80!S`&D`8P`@
                        M`$8`;P!R`"``00!P`'``;`!I`&,`80!T`&D`;P!N`',`````````````````
                        M#`$J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``X`#$`,P`M`#``,``P`#``+0`P`#``,``P
                        M`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``-``V`'T`(P`Q`"X`
                        M,P`C`#``(P!#`#H`7`!0`'(`;P!G`'(`80!M`"``1@!I`&P`90!S`%P`30!I
                        M`&,`<@!O`',`;P!F`'0`(`!/`&8`9@!I`&,`90!<`$\`9@!F`&D`8P!E`%P`
                        M10!8`$,`10!,`#D`+@!/`$P`0@`C`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`9@!T`"``10!X
                        M`&,`90!L`"``.0`N`#``(`!/`&(`:@!E`&,`=``@`$P`:0!B`'(`80!R`'D`
                        M````````````````O``J`%P`1P![`#``,``P`#(`,``T`#,`,``M`#``,``P
                        M`#``+0`P`#``,``P`"T`0P`P`#``,``M`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``,``P`#``
                        M-``V`'T`(P`R`"X`,``C`#``(P!#`#H`7`!7`$D`3@!$`$\`5P!3`%P`4P!Y
                        M`',`=`!E`&T`,P`R`%P`<P!T`&0`;P!L`&4`,@`N`'0`;`!B`",`3P!,`$4`
                        M(`!!`'4`=`!O`&T`80!T`&D`;P!N``````````````````H!*@!<`$<`>P`R
                        M`$0`1@`X`$0`,``T`$,`+0`U`$(`1@!!`"T`,0`P`#$`0@`M`$(`1`!%`#4`
                        M+0`P`#``00!!`#``,``T`#0`1`!%`#4`,@!]`",`,@`N`#$`(P`P`",`0P`Z
                        M`%P`4`!R`&\`9P!R`&$`;0`@`$8`:0!L`&4`<P!<`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`
                        M9@!T`"``3P!F`&8`:0!C`&4`7`!/`&8`9@!I`&,`90!<`$T`4P!/`#D`+@!$
                        M`$P`3``C`$T`:0!C`'(`;P!S`&\`9@!T`"``3P!F`&8`:0!C`&4`(``Y`"X`
                        M,``@`$\`8@!J`&4`8P!T`"``3`!I`&(`<@!A`'(`>0`````````````````!
                        M``(`!``$`@``!@(!``@"```*`@$`$`+_______\`````__\``&UC@T0+`/__
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________``#_______\!`````````````````````````+QU`0`0`%,`
                        M:`!E`&4`=``Q`#4`,P`4`#``-0`T`#0`.``S`#8`,P`V`&0`__\5`A``4P!H
                        M`&4`90!T`#$`-0`S`/__ANL``````````@```(4#``#_______\!`2`"``#_
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M____________________________________________________________
                        M__________\``@``______ZE49[9<+1(D7Y>?HG&^CW_____`0```/____]@
                        M````@```````#`$-`/\`J"4```4$17AC96R`*Q```P160D'WXA``!017:6XQ
                        M-L%^$``%!%=I;C,R!W\0``,$36%CL[(0``0$5D)!-JTC$``(!%!R;VIE8W0Q
                        M"A<0``8$<W1D;VQEDV`0``H$5D)!4')O:F5C=+Z_$``&!$]F9FEC915U$``(
                        M!%-H965T,34S_AX0``D`7T5V86QU871E&-D0``D$5V]R:W-H965TP?X0``+_
                        M_P$!2````!`"_____Q("`P#__Q4"```"`/_______P`"`0#__P("``#_____
                        M_____________________________________PX"`@#__P(`#`````$`$@``
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M`````````````````````````````````````````````;6Q@`$`!`````$`
                        M,"H"`I`)`'`4!D@#`(("`&3D!`0`"@`<`%9"05!R;VIEB&-T!0`T``!``A1J
                        M!@(*/0(*!P)R`10(!082"0(2;6.#1`N4``P"2CP""A8``7*`<W1D;VQE/@(9
                        M`',`=`!D`&\`@&P`90`-`&@`)0)>``,J7$=[,#"`,#(P-#,P+0`('00$0P`*
                        M`@X!$C`P-``V?2,R+C`C,``C0SI<5TE.1`!/5U-<4WES="!E;3,R7`-E,BX`
                        M=&QB(T],12``075T;VUA=&D<;VX`8``!@T5/9F9$:6.$14\`9H``:=0`8X)%
                        MCX`1A8`!@44`,D1&.$0P-$,`+35"1D$M,3"`,4(M0D1%-8!%U$%!@$,T@`4R
                        MB$6`F`!G<F%M($9I;`!E<UQ-:6-R;Z!S;V9T(`,V7`0#`$U33SDN1$Q,`B,-
                        M$"`Y+C`@3P)B`;H@3&EB<F$L<GF`0P`!#P+-`0""$X(#O'49``B`"@!3:&5E
                        M=#$U,UA'`!"!!@"B90!@=```,0`U`#,`&A6*$3*2$1S`#0``2`5"`3&";H4#
                        M```>BT("`04LPAN&ZR)""`8K0@'!&@```````````%-H965T,34S`%,`:`!E
                        M`&4`=``Q`#4`,P``````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M``````!)1#TB>SDQ1C(Q,41$+3%%0T$M-$0Y12U",D8Q+3`X1CA%,38Y13=%
                        M-'TB#0I$;V-U;65N=#U3:&5E=#$U,R\F2#`P,#`P,#`P#0I.86UE/2)60D%0
                        M<F]J96-T(@T*2&5L<$-O;G1E>'1)1#TB,"(-"E9E<G-I;VY#;VUP871I8FQE
                        M,S(](C,Y,S(R,C`P,"(-"D--1STB-#8T-#4U.$1&-4)$0T)#,4-"0S%#0D,Q
                        M0T)#,2(-"D100CTB,C`R,C,S,S0S-#,T,S0S-"(-"D=#/2)&048X13E$,4,R
                        M1#)#,D0R,T0B#0H-"EM(;W-T($5X=&5N9&5R($EN9F]=#0HF2#`P,#`P,#`Q
                        M/7LS.#,R1#8T,"U#1CDP+3$Q0T8M.$4T,RTP,$$P0SDQ,3`P-4%].U9"13LF
                        M2#`P,#`P,#`P#5``4@!/`$H`10!#`%0`````````````````````````````
                        M```````````````````````````````````````0``(!`P````<```#_____
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````.P```$$!````
                        M````!0!3`'4`;0!M`&$`<@!Y`$D`;@!F`&\`<@!M`&$`=`!I`&\`;@``````
                        M`````````````````````````````"@``@'_____"@```/____\`````````
                        M``````````````````````````````````````!!````X``````````%`$0`
                        M;P!C`'4`;0!E`&X`=`!3`'4`;0!M`&$`<@!Y`$D`;@!F`&\`<@!M`&$`=`!I
                        M`&\`;@``````````````.``"`/_______________P``````````````````
                        M`````````````````````````````$4```#P``````````$`0P!O`&T`<`!/
                        M`&(`:@``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M```````````2``(`________________````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````20```&8`````````"@``````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M`/[_```%`0(```````````````````````$```#@A9_R^4]H$*N1"``K)[/9
                        M,````+`````'`````0```$`````$````2`````@```!@````$@```'@````,
                        M````D`````T```"<````$P```*@````"````Y`0``!X````0````16QI>F%B
                        M971H($AA>65S`!X````0````16QI>F%B971H($AA>65S`!X````0````36EC
                        M<F]S;V9T($5X8V5L`$``````5L=^FK'%`4``````ZX&)FK'%`0,`````````
                        M``````````````````````````````````````````#^_P``!0$"````````
                        M```````````````!`````M7-U9PN&Q"3EP@`*RSYKC````#`````"0````$`
                        M``!0````#P```%@````7````9`````L```!L````$````'0````3````?```
                        M`!8```"$````#0```(P````,````G`````(```#D!```'@````$`````5S(`
                        M`P```*`*"0`+``````````L`````````"P`````````+`````````!X0```!
                        M````!````%=7,@`,$````@```!X````+````5V]R:W-H965T<P`#`````0``
                        M`````````````````````````0#^_P,*``#_____(`@"``````#`````````
                        M1AH```!-:6-R;W-O9G0@17AC96P@5V]R:W-H965T``8```!":69F.``.````
                        M17AC96PN4VAE970N.`#T.;)Q````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        M````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
                        0````````````````````````
                        `
                        end

                        sum -r/size 22208/58588 section (from "begin" to "end")
                        sum -r/size 30660/42496 entire input file

                        Best
                        Lizzie

                        In message <000001c584cb$7e279d00$6501a8c0@Jon>, Jon Jermey
                        <jonjermey@...> writes

                        Message 11 of 15 , Sep 5, 2005
                          Thanks, Lizzie - I've converted these to HTML and posted them on the
                          website.

                          Jon.

                          Message 12 of 15 , Sep 5, 2005
                            Your welcome.