Re: Back Online

  • twoshed2000
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2005
      I am sorry to hear about your illness Wyatt,but at least the prognosis
      is good and I wholeheartedly wish you a complete recovery!
      If you mail me your adress I will send you some acoustic gems,it has
      been proven that classical music helps in recoveries and it's my
      field(more than the GA,where I sometimes walk on thin ice!!)
      Best regards
      Dr.twoshed
      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Wyatt James" <grobius@s...> wrote:
      > I spent most of April in the hospital, where unfortunately I had no
      > access to the Internet. But I did read a lot of mysteries, and will
      > post a list of them over the next day or so.
      >
      > (Note for the curious: I had a malignant polyp removed from my bowel,
      > and will be undergoing radiation/chemotherapy for cancer of the
      > esophagus. The outlook is pretty good for a total cure, but I have to
      > say that this predicament is no fun!)
    • Tony Medawar
      Message 2 of 7 , May 3, 2005
        James

        Joking aside you could call the polyp Otto?

        Tony