Voila -- New Look for Fuller's Column

  • Joe
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
      Per your requests -- Fuller's column has been changed to what some
      consider more readable.

      We were just trying white on black for a change of pace. It shall, for
      the most part, be stricken from our list of what can be used for
      longer articles.

      Any other suggestions will be welcomed -- can't promise that all will
      be used but it will give us feedback and a sense of what readers want.

      Thanks for your interest in Mysterical-E

      Stay tuned for a great June issue -- we're beginning to gear up now.

      Joseph DeMarco
      Editor-in-Chief,
      Mysterical-E
    • Barry Ergang
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
        --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Joe" <josephrde@y...> wrote:
        > Per your requests -- Fuller's column has been changed to what some
        > consider more readable.

        Thanks, Joe. It's much easier on the eyes and thus more readable.