Re: [GAdetection] Hit and Miss January

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Coincidence! I finished Murder at the Pageant a fortnight ago, and (having read Trent's Own Case, Bailey's appalling Saving a Rope and Christie's Hallowe'en Party) am currently reading Crofts's Cheyne Mystery.

      Nick

      If the sum of the hypoteneuse is equal to the sum of the square on the two other sides, why is a mouse when it spins?

      'There is no past tense in the conjugation of genius, especially when it has left us whatever of itself can be conveyed by the printed page.'--Gladys Mitchell, Death and the Maiden (1947).