Re: Freeman: As a Thief in the Night

  • Bob Schneider
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      Nice review & overview of Freeman-one of my favorite GAD'ers. I'll
      have to track down AS A THEIF IN THE NIGHT. The repetitive themes
      are a bit disconcerting when you first come across them--for
      instance: If you read 8 or 10 of the Thorndyke short stories in a
      row you start wondering--Didn't I just read this story two hours
      ago? Well, no you didn't but you came across two very similar
      stories. Still, once you acclimate to Freeman's style you're in for
      a grat time.

      Bob

      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Wyatt James" <grobius@s...>