Duplicate Books

  • Joe Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi everyone:

      I have been organizing my library and find myself with 4 duplicate paperback books... all is very good condition.

      Two by Nicholas Blake... There's Trouble Brewing and A Question of Proof. The Haunted Lady by Mary Roberts Rinehart and Love Lies Bleeding by Edmund Crispin. If anyone wants, please advise. If not, I'll take to the used bookstore for trade.

      As this is kind of off-topic, let me know off list and we can make arrangements.

      Anita