RE: [GAdetection] early Ellery Queen

  • Richard.A.Liedholm@HealthPartners.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 30, 2001
      Shirley- If you do have SPANISH CAPE and you do read it, please share your
      thoughts of what you thought of it to the group. As you might have noticed,
      no one is afraid to express their opinion. And there is no right or wrong
      here, just different viewpoints. I hope you enjoy it!

      Richard

      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 11, 2001
        --- In GAdetection@y..., Richard.A.Liedholm@H... wrote:
        > Shirley- If you do have SPANISH CAPE and you do read it, please
        > share your thoughts of what you thought of it to the group.

        May I also add my Tuppence worth that SPANISH CAPE is a pretty darn
        good book with which to start reading Ellery Queen. As Richard
        already has pointed out, the mystery is easier to see through than in
        many of EQ's other, more complex novels.

        > As you might have noticed, no one is afraid to express their
        > opinion. And there is no right or wrong here, just different
        > viewpoints.

        Except Nick's! :)

        Christian Henriksson
        who has no access to mail yet, but managed to squeeze in a look at
        Yahoo Groups on the web.
      • Punque
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 11, 2001
          Hi, Christian ---
          Yes, I positively have the Ellery Queen book,
          SPANISH CAPE, but it is going to be a while
          before I can get to it. Being a book reviewer
          I got too far behind in my reading and have
          taken time out to catch up. So it will no
          doubt be a while. I also have an assignment of
          two articles to get done and deadline is the
          15th. I'm really looking forward to reading
          the browned pages of this old copy.
          Will get back to all of you.
          Shirley