150th member!

    Message 1 of 54 , Jun 1, 2004
      Thanks to a recent surge in growth we now have 153 members: the 150th is
      vmetze@.... If Ms. Metze (?) would like to send me her postal
      address (to jonjermey@...) I will forward a copy of The
      Floating Admiral by the Detection Club and Till Death Do Us Part by John
      Dickson Carr.

      My thanks to all who have contributed to the growth of this group. It
      confirms my belief that we have an important part to play now and in the
      future in the promotion and preservation of the writings that we love.

      Jon.
    • Patrick O
      Message 54 of 54 , Apr 22, 2012
        Today on the blog I review a classic Dashiell Hammett novel and attempt to do so without once mocking Raymond Chandler! Can it be done???

        <http://at-scene-of-crime.blogspot.ca/2012/04/birds-of-prey.html>