McBain

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 4:57 PM
      Have you read "Fat Ollie's Book", the latest 87th Precinct book to
      come out in paperback? Absolutely brilliant, with a good detection
      plot and very amusing self-satire by the author. The interspersion of
      Ollie Weeks's stolen 'novel' is a very funny diversion and turns out
      not to be totally irrelevant.
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 6:10 PM
        --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Wyatt James" <grobius@s...>
        wrote:
        >Have you read "Fat Ollie's Book", the latest 87th Precinct book to
        >come out in paperback? Absolutely brilliant, with a good detection
        >plot and very amusing self-satire by the author. The interspersion
        >of Ollie Weeks's stolen 'novel' is a very funny diversion and turns
        >out not to be totally irrelevant.

        Not yet--but you can be sure I will.