RE: [GAdetection] Virus

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
      Yahoo is certainly having problems - I suspect it's worm-related and
      will hopefully clear up in a day or two.

      Jon.

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 1, 2004
        It's OK now (but it's 7:00 AM on a Sunday!). My ISP Earthlink
        certainly had problems -- I couldn't connect at all for a while and
        when I finally did get on it was at 28kb instead of the usual 53kb.
        Let's hope they nab this virus programmer and put him in jail for 50
        years.

        On another level of irritation, ABC cancelled "Monk" last night to
        show "Wonderful World of Disney."