Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      I want to wish everybody all the best for this brand new year. May 2004
      being even better than its elder sister, bringing you nothing but the good
      (including, of course, some great mysteries) and fulfilling every of your
      wishes.

    • Alan Bishop
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2008
        Happy New Year, one and all!
        Just a quickie to let everyone know that the January edition of www.criminal-history.co.uk has been uploaded and ready to dip into. This includes another free competition and a review by author Mary Reed! Enjoy everyone!

        www.criminal-history.co.uk - For fans of historical crime fiction!
        email: editor@...

      • alanjbishop1
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2010
          A tiny bit of promotion -

          The latest edition of www.criminal-history.co.uk website has reviews of works of Simon Beaufort, Anne Perry, Bernard Cromwell, Robert B. Parker, the latest by Kelli Stanley and Nick Drake. The latter review has been written by published author Roger Hudson! This months competition is to win a VHS edition of "Clouds of Witness", starring Ian Carmichael.

          Dip in!
          Alan J.