Re: Hubbard

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2003
      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, Abbey <old.abbey@v...> wrote:
      > love, Abbey
      > even more befuddled than usual, blame it on baseball - my beloved
      >Red Sox are "do or die" tonight......

      Dear Abbey (*there* are two words I never thought I'd write):

      As an avowed football fan who could care less about baseball, I want
      to congratulate your "beloved Red Sox" on their win last night. I'd
      love to see a World Series between the Bosox and the Cubs (which
      might actually motivate me to watch some baseball games for the
      first time since the Phillies were last in contention), two teams
      long overdue for potential championship recognition.

      Best,
      Barry

      P.S. If some of you think this is grossly off-topic, consider the
      mysteries surrounding the fact that neither of the aforementioned
      teams has been in contention for a gazillion years.