Book Sale

  • agh7746
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2003
      Hi!

      After spending the last few days rearranging my library, I have found several duplicate copies of titles, which I am offering for sale at competitive prices. (Shipping additional depending on location) Please e-mail me privately if you have any interest in the titles.

      1. Christopher Bush: The Case of the Extra Man. 1st in dj. G/G. Some chipping on dj, exlib but good, clean, tight copy. $20.00

      2. Miles Burton: The Hardway Diamonds Mystery. lst. No dj. Good tight clean copy. $20.00.

      3. Miles Burton: The Secret of High Eldersham. lst. No dj. Good tight clean copy. $20.00.

      4. John Rhode: Mystery at Greycombe Farm. Paper reissue. It has a good dustjacket although it is a paperback. Some browning to pages. Crime Club edition. G/G+. $30.00.

      5. John Rhode: Poison for One. Paper reissue. No dj. Some browning top ages. Crime Club edition. G. $15.00.

      6. John Rhode: The Venner Crime. TWO Copies. Both Crime Club. Both paper reissue. No
      dj. One in better condition than the other. The g+ copy, $20.00; the G- copy, $10.00.

      7. E.W. Hornung: The Shadow of the Rope. 1st paperback. Lancer published. Good condition, some browning to pages. $6.00.

      Many thanks for your interest.

      Anita