Re: [GAdetection] John D. MacDonald

  • W. Peck
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2003
      It was one of his earlier titles, if I recall correctly, Xavier; I read it
      many years ago and don't remember it that well today. The Travis McGee
      novels were more popular in this country than MacDonald's non-series books
      until he published Condominium, which immediately became a bestseller.
      ;

      http://shopping.yahoo.com