sinister literary agents

  • Rosalie Stafford, Editor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 9:42 AM
      hello all -- Web Mystery Magazine's Spring issue will focus on frauds, hoaxes, cover-ups, etc ... and is seeking articles -- or raw info -- on bogus literary agents. Have you had an experience with a bait-&-switch lit agt? (Embarrassing, I know!) Drop me a line, please! Thanks, Rosalie Stafford, Editor, Web Mystery Magazine http://lifeloom.com/webmysterymagazine.htm