Re: New mystery anthology

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2003
      I don't know if any of my William Blackstone Wildman detective
      stories is good enough, but you might want to have a look before I go
      and RTF any as per instruction.
      http://www.mysterylist.com/wildman/wildman.htm

      (My own favorites are Lady FitzFirbolg's Parrot, The Mystery of
      Abbot's Tower, and The Sincere Spy.)

      --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "b_ergang" <bergang@o...> wrote:
      > Announcing a call for high-quality submissions to a new mystery
      > anthology, tentatively titled Murderers Unknown. Murderers Unknown
      > will be edited by Barry Ergang and Thomas Fortenberry.
      Style/type:
      > Mystery, but open to style whether hard- or soft-boiled, historical
      > (Roman, Victorian, etc.), SF (e.g., Larry Niven's Gil Hamilton
      > tales, or Asimov's mysteries), fantasy (e.g., Randall Garrett's
      Lord