'The Murder on the Links' (1923)

  • miketooney49
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      THE MURDER ON THE LINKS. By Agatha Christie.
      Dodd, Mead. 1923.

      "I suspected fairly early on how the murder had been
      committed (although not the why). However, the
      clues were strung out throughout the novel and held
      my interest."
      - TracyK, 'Bitter Tea and Mystery'
      - http://tinyurl.com/cwpv5qc

      "It is also doubtful whether the reader could reach
      a solution on the clues given, as Poirot's solution
      is almost pure guesswork."
      - Nick Fuller, GAD Wiki
      - http://tinyurl.com/c4y8ryq

      "Conforms to the demand for books of this type,
      and averages up to the general run."
      - 'The Bookman,' June 1923
      - http://www.unz.org/Pub/Bookman-1923jun-00443?View=PDFPages

      UNZ: