Re: Midsomer Murders

  • Denfil
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
      Unfortunately the link did not see a complete description of the series (very little information, I would like to find all the series subtitles
    • Last century Detective
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 2, 2013
        Of course, that lost post turns up the moment I hit "send."

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 3, 2013
          Not sure what you mean, Denfil, by the "complete description of the series" and "subtitles"......it is early Sunday morning as I type this and maybe my brain needs more caffeine,...but maybe this link will help:

          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118401/?ref_=sr_1

          If it doesn't work, just go to www.imdb.com and enter Midsomer Murders. Then click on the year to see all the episodes, titles, and a brief synopsis.

          Message 4 of 27 , Mar 3, 2013
            but since there are no subtitles to each series
          • ayeaye2007
            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 4, 2013
              Not to belabor this, but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
              "Subtitles to each series"...what the heck does that mean?

              If you go to the imdb.com link I sent, you can click on the year or series, see all the " titles" in that series, and if you click on that title, it will take you to a page that lists the names of actors in each part, a brief synopsis, etc.....scroll down the page for that information.

              Hope that helps.....just not sure what you want or are looking for.
              Sorry of I sounded a bit brusque...maybe need coffee again.

              Message 6 of 27 , Mar 4, 2013
                Oh, it has just occurred to me that you might be making a joke, referring to the need for a translation at the bottom of the page, to translate British-speak to American-speak. HA HA HA
                If that is what you meant, you will be happy to learn that episodes from the later years, from about 2005, not sure when, do indeed allow you the option of turning on "CAPTIONS" at the bottom of the screen.
                Actually that does help, at times, when they mumble just a tad.

                --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "ayeaye2007" <ayeaye2007@...> wrote:

                > Not to belabor this, but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
                > "Subtitles to each series"...what the heck does that mean?
                >
                > If you go to the imdb.com link I sent, you can click on the year or series, see all the " titles" in that series, and if you click on that title, it will take you to a page that lists the names of actors in each part, a brief synopsis, etc.....scroll down the page for that information.
                >
                > Hope that helps.....just not sure what you want or are looking for.
                > Sorry of I sounded a bit brusque...maybe need coffee again.
                >

                > --- In GAdetection@yahoogroups.com, "Denfil" <denfil@> wrote:
                > >
                > > but since there are no subtitles to each series

              • Arcto Wizard
                Message 7 of 27 , Mar 11, 2013
                  http://www.acornmediauk.com/

                  You can subscribe to a newsletter all about Midsummer Murders and the dvds
                  by going to this page and entering your details

                  Alison