Re: [GAdetection] 'Death in the Air' (1935)

  • Monte Herridge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      The Poirot episode with David Suchet was a very good show; one of the better
      in the series.

      Monte Herridge

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
        I've had a reply from Fender Tucker about his offer to supply Ramble
        House books in electronic form for $6 each. He's converting them as he
        goes, so response to an order may not be immediate, but anyone who's
        interested should get in touch via the Ramble House website:
        http://www.ramblehouse.com/

        Jon.
      • Patrick O
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
          I vouch for these books. I've bought several of them, including THE RIDDLE OF THE TRAVELLING SKULL and TE JULIUS CAESAR MURDER CASE. As e-books go they're decently put together, and the price is quite reasonable of course. It's also a pleasure to support such a fine institution as Ramble House.