Open Road Kindle books for February

  • Enrique F Bird
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2013
      Friends,

      Darn! Open Road has several Ellery Queen's schedule for early February,
      including classics like Greek Coffin, Egyptian Cross, and Cat of Many Tails.
      To make matters worse, they also are releasing some of the Roger Angel
      baseball books that I love and haven't read for years! And some other nice
      goodies!

      Best regards,

      Enrique F. Bird

    • Mike Detlefsen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2013
        Looks like an even dozen EQ books, scheduled for 5 Feb, at $7.99 each.

        Mike