Re: [GAdetection] H.C. Bailey

  • Joe Hoffman
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 22, 2001
      Thanks for the info. I mean, I know you're almost perfect, but even perfectionists make mistakes. .. sometimes. And this really isn't a mistake... call it an oversight?

      I think I will go for it... it might be interesting if the price stays as low as it is... $5.00.

      Anita
      Message 40 of 40 , Mar 10 12:51 PM
        In view of the quantity and quality of the Tom Swifties received I have
        decided to forego a poll and just declare all the contributors Jolly Good
        Fellows.

        Anyone else who would like to submit a GAD-related quiz or competition to
        the group is invited to do so - though preferably one at a time. Contact me
        privately if you want to discuss this.