Re: [GAdetection] Re: E M Channon's The Chimney Murder

  • curt evans
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
      Ive bought from them directly as well.

      From: l. j. hurst
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 7:42 AM
      To: GAdetection@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [GAdetection] Re: E M Channon's The Chimney Murder

      I suspect that Amazon will never have it. Order direct from the bookshop/publisher (they have a physical shop in
      Edinburgh):-

      http://www.greyladiesbooks.co.uk/

      I wonder if you telephoned you could pay by credit card over the 'phone, but I bought mine via their website.

    • luis molina
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
        Amazon has used copies

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2012
          Hi,
          Just got a copy off ebay, so cancelled my amazon.

          Allen