Death Likes It Hot (1954), by the late Gore Vidal (Edgar Box) (Passing Tramp)

  • Vegetableduck
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:04 AM
      Gore Vidal has died. I thought I would mark this event by reviewing his third and last Edgar Box detective novel. I had blogged about the other two back in May. The last one, Death Likes It Hot, was my favorite of the three. RIP Edgar Box.

      Curt

      http://thepassingtramp.blogspot.com/2012/08/rip-edgar-box-gore-vidal-1925-2012.html
    • Ronald Smyth
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 7:42 AM
        A brilliant man and excellent writer with a caustic wit and the ability to turn a phrase. My favourite line of his: "A writer must always tell the truth, unless he is a journalist."

        Ron Smyth