Re: "Are you happy? If not, consult Mr. Parker Pyne"

  • Last Century Detective
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2012
      Mike,

      You can post comments on most of the blogs referred to on here without having to sign-up for an account.

      1) go to a post on blogspot 2) go to comments of said post 3) select NAME/URL or ANONYMOUS in the drop box 4) fill in your name and/or URL of your website 5) write your comment 6) post it!

      Note: some bloggers have anonymous commenting switched off.