Ghostly Murders

  • Patrick O
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      After my laudatory words on "An Ancient Evil", "Ghostly Murders" rises to the challenge and delivers another solidly-constructed mystery in which the supernatural is not only accepted, but integrated as an essential part of the mystery:

      <http://at-scene-of-crime.blogspot.com/2011/10/sancta-maria-mater-dei-ora-pro-nobis.html>
    • alanjbishop1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2011
        Doherty also wrote "The Haunting" which sounds like just the thing you like! I can heartily recommend it.